Obvious Hyunseung

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIlUT0GHts - Taru - I Wish (recommend to play this song! it's I'm flower too ost <3)

During class, Hyunseung couldn’t concentrate with what the teacher said at all. He couldn’t stop thinking about Hyuna and Lee Joon.

Hyunseung sighed a lot, his eyes were towards front but he couldn’t focus at all.

‘Am I jealous? Is this the feeling of jealous? I’ve never felt this for a long time… Why am I feeling this right now? I’m the one who wants to keep the relationship this way right? Yes… I can endure this…’

“Hyunseung, do you understand about the topic?” Doojoon asked.

Hyunseung didn’t reply him. Doojoon was sitting behind Hyunseung, he looked at Hyunseung weirdly and started talking again,” Hyunseung… you’ve been weird ever since this morning… What’s on your mind?”

Then his form teacher came into the class out of sudden.

“Jang Hyunseung… Yoon Doojoon,” His form teacher called.

Doojoon reacted, he stood up. But there was no response, as Hyunseung was in his own mind.

“Jang Hyunseung!” His form teacher called again.

“Yaa Hyunseung…,” Doojoon from the back shook Hyunseung.

Hyunseung looked surprised and turned around, Doojoon pointed his form teacher.

“Come out you two,” his form teacher commanded.

‘Ahh… it must be because of my sudden leaving’ Hyunsueng calmly stood up and went out.

They saw Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyuna were outside already. Hyuna waved at Doojoon and Hyunseung discreetly. They all knew what the reason was. For the guys, they left school earlier while Hyuna, it was her photo scandal.

“Why are you four being called too?” Hyuna asked.

“We are called to protect you, Hyuna,” Dongwoon joked, Doojoon hit Dongwoon’s head,” Yaa… I’m joking!”

“Err… Yesterday we left class early, Hyuna,” Yoseob said.

“Why?”

Hyuna spotted Hyunseung walked faster; she then realized it was because of her. She decided not to ask further.

They all went inside to the director’s room, while Hyuna was told to wait outside.

The four boys were handled first by the director. However, they did not get any punishment, since their parents were giving the school huge amount of donation. The director didn’t want to have problem with their parents.

“Alright, I’m done giving you four advices, you boys may leave, ms.Hyuna, please call ms.Hyuna,” the director asked them.

“Director…,” Hyunseung started to talk.

“Yes, Hyunseung?”

“For Hyuna’s case, I hope you do not inform this to her parents, because… if that happens, she will have to leave school,” Hyunseung requested,” I beg you, director.”

“Yes, director, and the worst part is I have to leave school too if she’s leaving,” Dongwoon added, he just made it up.

“Why is that?” the director worried.

Doojoon and Yoseob gave Dongwoon a death stare,’ Dongwoon… stop it pabo!’

“Dongwoon and Hyuna’s families are close, that’s why…,” Hyunseung turned to Dongwoon and said,” Dongwoon, if you leave, I will leave too…”

“If you guys leave, I will also leave,” Yoseob joined the conversation.

Doojoon put his palm on his face; he couldn’t believe that the boys would put a stupid act.

“Arasso… arasso… I’m just going to consult her since she’s a victim here,” the director agreed with them.

“Yes, director, Hyuna is very very… scared right now, please don’t hurt her feelings,” Dongwoon said as they were leaving the room.

Hyuna saw them getting out from director’s room. The boys gave her thumbs up and showed a smile, Hyuna knew the boys did something to save her, she looked at Hyunseung who was looking at her since he got out.

“Just act sad,” Hyunseung whispered, Hyuna pouted cutely to him and then giggled while nodding.

She went into the room.

Hyunseung called,” Let’s go to cafeteria.”

However there was no response from them, he looked at them and found them stoning while looking at him in horror.

“Yaaa… what are you idiots doing?” Hyunseung asked.

“You love Hyuna?” Dongwoon whispered as he ran to Hyunseung.

“I couldn’t believe I just saw that,” Yoseob kneeled down.

“Yaaa! Hyunseung what did we miss here?” Doojoon patted Hyunseung’s shoulder.

Hyunseung couldn’t understand how they heck they knew,’ Am I too obvious? No… No… that’s impossible.’

"Hyunseung, your face is red now!” Yoseob shouted as he was pointing Hyunseung’s face.

“Huh? What?” Hyunseung touched his own face; he felt his heart was beating faster, he shouted,” You guys are lying!”

Hyunseung quickly walked away, he was shy as he was busted liking Hyuna more than he should.

“Did you guys see the way he looked at Hyuna?” Dongwoon gossiped with others,” Oww… I’m shivering right now.”

“When Hyunseung whispered to Hyuna… ow! Hyunseung, don’t spread the love too much in public!” Doojoon laughed crazily.

Hyunseung pretended not to listen.

“Admit it, Hyunseung, it’s all written in your face!” Yoseob pulled Hyunseung,” Don’t get mad… I treat you pizza okay?”

==

updated!! Dx waaa don't kill me for not updating enough! kekekee...

I was watching INFINITE latest video about doggies :3

Anw thank you for subcribing and commenting

Isn't it cute how Hyunseung fall in love to Hyuna, the jealousy xD

 

tashayasmeen98 - kekeke^^ anyeong!

mrskwonjiyong - updated! don't kill me chingu Dx.. hehehe no, I don't have christmas break, I'm in diploma already... yea, I'm old here :P

Rainity - ahahhaa you shoo Joon like a puppy

ercprc - welcome kekeke^^

yamasiti - xD don't hate on Hyunseung! I was watching just now.. INFINITE vids hehehee.. updated! so calm down okay

YulHyun - chill,I won't easily faint :D thank you for your concern kekeke

Sari_KpopLover - ahahaha yes, new rival. gosh Hyunseung got many rivals.. kekeke of course it's Hyuna! xD

troublemakeraddict - still alive? kekekee :D