Let The Drama.. I Mean Party Started!

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Doojoon's mansion

 

 

Hyunseung was looking at Doojoon’s family portrait photo in the middle of living room. He was looking neat and dashing.

“Ahh… Hyunseung,” Mrs Yoon greeted,” Congratulation for becoming one of the best students in entire school!”

“Thank you, Mrs Yoon and good evening,” Hyunseung gave a smile during greeting,” I just want to say thank you for letting Doojoon accompany me tonight.”

“Of course it’s alright, I believe you, Hyunseung,” Mrs Yoon said in bright tone.

“Hey, Hyunseung,” Doojoon called happily. He was wearing suit too and also he brought a bag.

“Doojoon, you should look at Hyunseung as your role model, look at him! Best student!” Mrs Yoon gave an advice.

“Arasso, mom, he’s my role model,” Doojoon tried to hold his laughter.

Doojoon and Hyunseung burst out their laughter outside inside Doojoon’s car.

“She told me that you are my ing role model! That’s the best joke ever!” Doojoon couldn’t stop laughing.

“Okay, quit it! I’m hungry. Let’s go, man,” Hyunseung tried to calm himself down while he was still chuckling.

--

Hyuna's condominium

 

 

Hyuna was preparing herself for the party which would start in 2hours. She tried on the blue dress and she was satisfied with the dress.

Then the doorbell rang.

Hyuna got out from her room and looked at the clock, she was expecting her hairstylist,’ No way, he comes early today!’

She shouted while she unlocked the door,” Yes, I’m coming, Suno!”

She found Kikwang was there,’ Oh …’

Hyuna and Kikwang just stared at each other for a moment, there was no talking. She found it awkward and decided to stop acting weird.

“Come in, let me prepare you a drink,” Hyuna said with her usual tone.

She went to the kitchen and took out a can of Heineken and then poured it to the glass. She saw Kikwang didn’t look so happy while leaning on the couch. She put the drink on the coffee table and sat beside Kikwang. She knew she was in trouble.

“Alright, my hairstylist will be here soon, so I’m hoping you are saying something now,” Hyuna said arrogantly.

Kikwang turned his head to her, he seemed angry. Hyuna couldn’t breathe for a second. Then he kissed her passionately, she just kissed back. They seemed have their moment but then he stopped and stood up.

“Why are you ignoring my call and text? What am I to you?” Kikwang panted,” What did you do last night? Am I not good enough for you, Hyuna?”

Hyuna stood up too; she said loudly, “This is my fault, alright? I can’t change the way I am now. I guess you’re too good for me.”

Kikwang grabbed her arms, he wanted to kiss her again but this time she refused. She kept struggling to get away. She slapped Kikwang.

--

Hyunseung and Doojoon had reached the club called Club Volume; they are VIP there.

The club owner Yang Hyun Suk came to greet them in the VIP room.

“Hyunseung! Doojoon, you make it!” Hyun Suk greeted them.

“Sorry we came too early, anyway please order us best food here,” Hyunseung said.

“Sure, sure, you guys just chilled here, I will make sure you have fun today, let me get the ladies,” Hyun Suk said.

“About that,” Hyunseung coughed,” You know it’s Sunday… Tomorrow…”

“Got it, it’s gonna be awesome night but not that fun,” Hyun Suk nodded,” Anyway GD, Taeyang, Simon D and Sangchu are here already.”

--

Ta Da! 2 episodes in one day! xD Oh yeah.. I'm on the roll^^

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy my story so far 

Comment comment! :D