Before The Party

TROUBLE MAKER

 

“Hyunseung, we’re thinking of going to Doojoon’s place after this, want to go?” Yoseob asked.

“Yeah, I feel bad that he’s grounded to go anywhere,” Dongwoon said.

“No, I need to sleep first,” Hyunseung put on his sunglasses, the tiredness started to hit him,” anyway, Doojoon is coming to the party.”

Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Yoseob came out from the restaurant. Hyunseung’s car was already standby in front; Hyunseung got into the car and fell asleep in a second.

--

Hyunseung reached his mansion, he was extremely exhausted. He took off his blazer and one of the maids quickly took it from him.

“Please check if the curtain in my room is closed,” Hyunseung commanded and then the other maid nodded while running quickly to the second floor.

“Honey, are you okay?”

Hyunseung turned to her mom’s direction; he didn’t expect that his mom would be at home.

“Mom, what... I mean you're not going anywhere?” Hyunseung asked.

“No, I'm not and please take off your sunglasses, young man, you’re not outside,” Mrs Jang said and acted suspicious,” Why do you look so surprised?”

Hyunseung just laughed,” Nothing."

“By the way we have a good chef at home, why eat outside all the time?” Mrs Jang smiled,” Anyway you don’t look okay, rest up. And please turn off the ringtone of your friend’s phone, it’s really noisy.”

‘What? Hyuna’s still here?’ Hyunseung went upstairs quite in fast pace, he walked to his room and found no one except Hyuna’s smartphone was still charging.

“Hey, you’re back already? I just showered,” Hyuna greeted Hyunseung out of sudden.

Hyunseung quickly grabbed Hyuna’s arm and took her inside.

“What? Wae!?” Hyuna shouted.

Hyunseung covered Hyuna’s mouth,” Shhh… my mom’s at home, so keep your voice down.”

Hyuna nodded. Hyunseung let her go and then he went to bathroom.

--

After Hyunseung washed his face and brushed his teeth, he got out from his room and found Hyuna was eating pancake with orange juice for drink. Hyunseung was tempted with orange juice, his favourite drink. He drank it right away.

“Yaa! Jang Hyunseung! That’s mine!” Hyuna shouted.

“This is my room,” Hyunseung drank half of it,” please stop squeaking, your chipmunk voice can be heard by entire house. You have silent your phone right?”

“Done."

Hyunseung took his shirt off and changed to his casual clothes.

"Ahhh… otteoke! I think Kikwang knows that I’m cheating on him,” Hyuna whined,” He texted me that he wanted to see me now.”

“You can’t get out now, my mom is doing her gardening in front yard,” Hyunseung peeked from the window,” You just wait here for a while.”

“Oh yeah,” Hyuna finished her food and she stood up. She went to Hyunseung’s closet and then showed Hyunseung a dress,” I hope your sister don’t mind that I borrow these dresses.”

Hyunseung laughed,” Really?... Two?”

Hyuna nodded,” This is a new edition one, but it’s sold out really fast. I can’t believe So Ra get this. I will wear this dress tonight.”

“Okay, do whatever you like,” Hyunseung said while he lay on the king-size bed.

Hyuna peeked through the window,” How long does your mom usually gardening?”

“I don’t know… one or two or three… whatever she likes…” Hyunseung was half asleep.

“… oh well, please move to the side please, let me have my beauty sleep first,” Hyuna said while she took off the pink dress and her bra, and then she went to search Hyunseung’s plain shirt. She took extra blanket from the closet since Hyunseung slept on top of the blanket.

 

--

Muahaha you must think that I won't upload today.. No Way! xD

Oh my.. In three days, my subscribers are quite a lot!^^ awesome!

YulHyun - Thank you! I hope so far so good :D

beast4minute - Hope you like it so far^^

byebye12 - well, what can you expect from TROUBLE MAKER.. ahahahaa sth big is coming soon!

You guys must be dying to know how close Hyunseung & Hyuna.. Many things will be revealed in upcoming chaps!

Finding the right picture for Hyunseung is quite a challange for me but I will make sure that there will more Hyunseung's pictures

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT UP^^