Bitter Memory - where it all begin

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5cLWe6sUXw - it's war MBLAQ

PART 1

Hyuna and Hyunseung were walking through the hotel corridor with holding hands. Hyunseung laughed all of sudden.

“You realize you are still wearing uniform,” Hyunseung said.

“Uuhhh… are we playing role here? Well then… you must be the attractive tutor then,” Hyuna leaned on their hotel room door.

“You sure are a bad student, Kim Hyuna,” Hyunseung followed the role, he grabbed her chin and went to kiss her.

The two had an intense kiss, Hyunseung flashed the car in the hotel room and then opened the door. Their kiss was still continued. He threw her to the bed and ed his shirt, Hyuna wasn’t very patience, and she pulled Hyunseung and kissed him fiercely.

(Flashback)

It was year 10 of school year; Hyunseung and Hyuna were friends already but their friendship wasn’t very strong back then. The two became friends because they found that their friendship with each other would be somehow interesting and more powerful.

Hyuna was the worst, she bullied the weak one with an unreasonable reason. She just found it fun. Hyunseung was called the young genius but he wasn’t the boring nerd type, he didn’t need to study like hours, he just thought out of the box. He was teachers’ favourites and many people found him charming and all but the one who knew him further, they wish that they didn’t try to get close with him, except for his old friends; he could make others do what he told. He liked to experience things through other people, Hyuna was not an exception.

“Hyunseung, I know your trick already, you are just a er deep down there,” Hyuna said as she tapped her heart,” Do you think I will do as you say when you told me you knew my relationship with older guy?”

“Well… his name is Choi Seunghyun. The age difference between you and him was 8 years difference, it seems not a big deal but the fact that you are still 15 is quite a big deal… your weakness is I know that you want to make this as a secret,” Hyunseung said victoriously.

Hyuna rolled her eyes, she wasn’t happy with Hyunseung’s discovery; she just started her relationship with T.O.P for just days, actually they only knew each other for a while but Hyuna found him very good looking and y. Approaching by him was her biggest luck ever but T.O.P told Hyuna that they should hide it from everyone since it was a little bit weird if he had another new relationship after he just broke up with his ex.

Hyuna sighed,” You want me to steal the final exam questions and then sell it to everyone quietly? You are ing kidding me, Jang Hyunseung.”

Hyunseung was good playing people’s emotion,” Ahhh… I’m not forcing you, Hyuna… I’m just making a test here that’s all, how big is your sacrifice in order to keep your relationship longer?”

Hyuna bit her lips and groaned,” Son of a , aishh…can’t believe you are doing this to me, I thought you and I had this ing benefit thing… give me time to think, don’t tell me that I have to decide right now, I’m capable to cut your so you can’t any girl in the future.”

Hyunseung nodded and smirked,” You’re right, I will give you special treatment more than others; especially you are one dear friend. Just tell me tomorrow, so far, my lips are sealed.”

Hyuna showed him her middle finger before she left him alone in school rooftop.

Seunghyun took Hyuna to his penthouse; he had prepared carbonara fettuccini for romantic dinner. The two were sitting in the couch, T.O.P cuddled Hyuna gently and started to kiss her, she was nervous but she wanted this. Then T.O.P started to get very touchy, Hyuna told him to stop.

“What is it, Hyuna? You’re not comfortable with me? I know that you’ve never done this before but don’t worry…,” T.O.P hadn’t finished talking.

“No, it’s just the secret relationship thing… I don’t want this to become a secret, “Hyuna whined,” If you really are serious with me, you won’t care what other people say.”

T.O.P shrugged and sat away from Hyuna,” Why that has to be a problem? Come on, seriously…”

Hyuna pouted,” You know you won’t get it until we are publicly announced that we are together.”

T.O.P tried not to get angry and followed her request,” Alright, alright… just give it more time okay. Anyway, I will drop you home now. Where do you live?”

‘Now? What the heck? So the date thing is over because I don’t want to have with you?’

Hyuna quickly took her bag and quickly walked away,” No thanks, I prefer to grab a cab.”

Hyuna reached her apartment and said,” I’m back mom!”

Hyuna didn’t get respond, she went into her room and found her mother was messing her closets. Her mother was searching for accessories.

“Mom, what are you doing there? Ahhh… you’re going somewhere huh? Mom, you look so young all of sudden!” Hyuna said excitedly.

“Ahhh… what are you talking about, Hyuna?” her mom was shy all of sudden, she quickly left Hyuna’s room,” Anyway, I’m leaving soon, sleep early, Hyuna.”

Hyuna jumped around,” Who is it? Who is it?”

“Just… a friend, it’s not that serious…,” Hyuna’s mother tried to avoid Hyuna,” I will tell you soon alright.”

Hyuna’s curiosity was getting bigger but she knew how to play this, she just nodded and acted giving up,” Ahh… arraso, whatever you say mom. I’m heading to shower then. Good night mom.”

Hyuna’s mom went into her bedroom, Hyuna grinned exaggeratedly as she took her hoodie,” Mom, you underestimate me here; I will see who’s the man you’re dating recently.”

Hyuna went down to the lobby to wait for her mom and the guy met up, she went to sit in the guard’s corner for the hiding. Not too long, her mom was out from the lift, she looked extremely happy. She walked out quickly.

‘Ahhh… bugger… the man is not romantic at all, he let woman wait outside, I should move from this cubicle and find nearer hideout,’ Hyuna said as she crept towards her mom,’ She looks so excited.’

The familiar car just reached in front of the lobby, Hyuna’s mother quickly got into the car. Hyuna couldn’t believe what she saw but she wasn’t really sure.

 

PART 2 available already!