Protect Each Other

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0LbcPMg1aoI (it's optional but you might want to listen to this. Mad soul child - dear)

They had reached in front of apartment’s lobby. Hyunseung looked at sleeping Hyuna, she was sleeping on Hyunseung’s. He decided not to wake her up. He carried her back to her place, the lights were automatically on.

He put her on the bed; he took off her heels and then sat on the bed. He observed Hyuna - the bruise on her neck and hands especially, the tearing dress, the ruin make up and also the pain she just went through. He stood up and checked on her closet to find towel, then he went to the refrigerator to get ice.

He gently put the cold towel on her hand first and then her neck, she woke up.

“Sorry, I woke you you up,” Hyunseung apologized.

Hyuna looked a bit lost and then she recalled everything, she was about to say anything but then she was coughing.

‘Ouch… my neck,’ Hyuna touched her neck and then she realized the bruise on her hands too.

“You should lie down,” Hyunseung said and covered her again with his blazer and then he compressed her again.

Hyuna sighed,” You take care of me again.”

Hyunseung did the same thing over and over again for 10minutes and then she told him to stop since she wanted to clean herself up. While Hyunseung wanted to take some ice. Hyunseung got out from the bedroom, he looked around. The penthouse was empty; there was no one in the place when she needed someone. Her parents divorced 5 years ago, she had been moved back and forth from her mom and dad but it seemed they were too busy with their job; her dad was in America while her mom was in Busan with her new husband. She decided to stay at the penthouse where she grew up. There was no family photo hanging on the wall, not even Hyuna’s mom and dad’s photo was in the penthouse.

He brought a glass of water for Hyuna to the room and he saw Hyuna had changed to her sleeping dress; she was washing her face in the bathroom. He leaned on the bathroom while he looked at Hyuna through the mirror, after she wiped her face, she noticed Hyunseung brought her water, and she took the glass and drank it.

“Take off your clothes, it’s covered in blood,” Hyuna said in small voice.

Hyunseung at first didn’t get it but then he realized something, he ed his shirt. Hyuna went to her closet and there were couple shirts for man.

“You still keep them…,” Hyunseung said when he gave his shirt to Hyuna.

“Just put this on,” Hyuna said and quickly put his shirt to the laundry basket. Hyunseung went to button on the shirt.

‘Gosh, why do I still keep them? I’m like a ing idiot…,’ Hyuna just recalled what Kikwang shouted to him in the club,’ ! What Kikwang said to me was right.’

Hyuna took out the man shirt from the closet and threw them to the floor.

“, I hate this! Kikwang was right; I never stop thinking about him!” Hyuna shouted,” He dumped me and I’m like a desperate here trying to get over him!”

Hyunseung walked towards Hyuna, he said,” Hyuna… Look at me.”

Hyuna turned to his face. He showed his different side, he brushed her hair and touched her chin. His face and her face were getting nearer, his eyes and her eyes were met. He kissed her passionately and then she kissed back.

“It’s time you forget about him, you deserve better,” Hyunseung panted.

Hyuna still touched his face, she got closed to his face and then kissed him again. He did the same.

 

“If I wasn’t tired I would you, you know that, Hyunseung?” Hyuna said honestly.

“I know you are attracted by me, but you yourself are gorgeous,” Hyunseung praised.

Hyuna felt warm inside, she was still hurt inside but what Hyunseung said was making her better,“Thank you, Hyunseung, I’m alright now."

'Hyuna, you think you are that strong but deep down, you are really fragile,' Hyunseung thought as he looked at Hyuna's smile.

“Are you sure you are alright?” Hyunseung asked, she nodded and then she quickly took the clothes which were lying on the floor,” If you meet him or whatever, give him back… or just burn these.”

“Donate them to be precise,” Hyunseung said.

“Alright, I see you in school!” Hyuna said cheerfully.

“You’re still going to school?”

“Of course, my monkeys are there, I’m entertained by them,” Hyuna answered bluntly.

“Whatever, bye,” Hyunseung said as he walked to the main door.

--

 

‘If I don’t know Hyunseung well, I will be sure that I will fall in love with him the first time I met him… He’s gorgeous and all, he’s different from others; I think he’s near to perfection. Except that he will break the girl’s heart, he will do that until he finds the one who can match with him.  I, myself, can’t stop thinking about my past, which is ridiculous… I know that there will be someone out there, who I will love like how I love him and will do anything for him. I just hope he will never leave me like what he did…'

-Hyuna

‘Hyuna is special to me… But if I fall for him, it will be a curse for me. I don’t want to be another guy who will break her heart like how he did it. I never thought he would dare to do that, especially it’s Hyuna. I promise myself that I will never love her… I hope I will meet someone who’s a bit like her, someone who can catch up with me. I suddenly think about what GD said, to be honest, I want to find the one…’

 -Hyunseung

 

==

are you guys surprised with the kiss xD nyahahaha the 2nd teaser is awesome and so the leak version. The songs are out too.. only the full MV. can't wait!

can only update one chapter today, but don't worry tomorrow I got no class xD yay! I will update 2/3 chapters kay :D! I will do my best. Stay tuned

And thank you for subscribing!! There are a lot today! keep commenting^^

I wish I could update one more chapter but it's almost 4am already :P

 

kyuyoon - wahh calm down kay. Hyuna is indeed the one who get hate sadly. we should support her more then^^

xamabas - Thank you for the comment! :D

xercprc - LOVE u too <3

xdreaming777 - where did you get that info? no Hyuna never get .. calm down :)

xbubblepopq2w3e4r5t6y - update! I will update next chap soon^^

xmrskwonjiyong - wow! you subscribe me! I'm honored :D since you only read fanfic related to big bang and 2ne1 xD

xAkira97 - thank you! the 2nd teaser came out and the songs are revealed too xD TROUBLE MAKER all the way!

xBreezy-Mist00 - Thank you for subscribing! 

xbeast4minute - yup^^ I will try my best to update asap!

xbigbangdonut - Kikwang was drunk so...

xSungSoo - thank you! it's updated!

xtashayasmeen98 - ehehehe we'll see xD

xbrownleafhopper - thank you for the comment xD ehehehe like this kind of comment :P

xtqaseobie - update! I will update next chapter soon!

xSmile3107 - Thank you^^.. feel free to state your opinion and all. I love reading them :D

xJexitopia - Tell me about it xD they are so hot

xBlingSunshine - thank you^^ yup it's indeed increasing. I guess after the performance people start shipping them :D

xshiney - thank you! updated! gonna update next chap soon :D

xIamagirl - ahahha calm down xD

xKpopLover756 - I will make sure it's gonna be interesting :D Just comment up to tell your opinion^^

xBRANEWKISS0330 - you know the fanfic is about 2hyun right? are they gonna be couple? hmm.. xD