In The Club

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hdK5k5_3w - INFINITE - PARADISE

Yoseob was driving while Dongwoon was calling Hyuna’s phone number couple times but there was no response.

“Dongwoon,” Yoseob called.

“What?” Dongwoon was searching Hyuna’s home number.

“Maybe she’s fine, she’s not that weak you know…,” Yoseob tried to think positively.

Dongwoon found the number and called the number,” I hope so…”

--

Hyunseung had been standing in front of library for a while, he couldn’t lie to himself. He was worried to death, he kept wondering where Hyuna was. Was she at home? Was she running away to the guest house? Was she in the hospital?

He turned around and called his driver.

--

Dongwoon was in the lobby, asking the guard whether Hyuna was at home.

“She hasn’t come back since last night,” the guard replied.

“Thank you,” Dongwoon quickly ran to the lobby to get into Yoseob’s car that was waiting in the lobby,” Yaa… she hasn’t here since last night.”

“! Now we are losing options since Hyunseung is not in it anymore,” Yoseob still kept blaming on Hyunseung.

--

Hyunseung walked in fast pace as he went towards Junhyung’s room and he saw Hara who was sitting beside Junhyung.

Hara greeted,” ahhh… Hyunseung…”

“Did Hyuna come here?” Hyunseung asked.

Hara shook her head and asked,” Why?”

Hyunseung didn’t know how to answer he just thanked her and went out from Junhyung’s room. This time he was running to his car.

‘Hyuna… Hyuna… please… not this again…,’

--

Doojoon was already in his bedroom and he checked on the reply, he started getting worried too as the reply from Hyunseung and Dongwoon were not positive ones. Hyuna was not to be found until now.

He scratched his head and tried to think if he was in Hyuna’s shoe,’ alright… Hyunseung broke up with me… and I was so heartbroken, I went to… okay, she’s not going back home and hospital, she skipped school. This is Hyuna I’m talking about, she might just staying over in a hotel… or go wild party and have one night stand with anyone right?’

Doojoon suddenly chuckled after having some dirty thoughts,’ then why go far? She should just find me… alright, stop thinking about this.’

He read a message from one of the girls he met in the night club.

Will you come tonight? Special treatment for you tonight…

Doojoon replied.

See you. Book VIP room with my name

--

In the club, a good looking guy spotted a gorgeous girl alone sitting in the bar. She was too good to be alone.

“Hey there… why are you alone?” the guy asked.

Hyuna sipped her on the beach and ignored the guy, she turned to the other side.

“Hey hey, I’m just trying to be nice,” the guy didn’t want to give up,” by the way, my name…”

“Look! Just get the out of my face!” Hyuna shouted in tantrum.

“Jeez… no wonder you are alone, with that attitude,” the guy left Hyuna.

Hyuna continued to play with her drink while she was thinking,’ I’ve been here for hours… I wonder what should I do right now? I should find private teacher since exam is near and I’m totally hopeless… hah, what a sad life I have here… Maybe I should try to find tutor first… wait, where’s my phone?’

Hyuna checked on her purse and she couldn’t find it. She rechecked couple times as she was panicked. Then she realized she might left it in the toilet.

“Ahhh… I’m so stupid,” Hyuna took her purse and ran towards the toilet.

She quickly searched for it but it was unfounded.

‘! What should I do?’ Hyuna said as she quickly tried to find any cleaning workers in the scene,’ where’s the cleaning lady? Oh … what should I do? My phone!’

“Excuse me, do you see phone missing in the toilet?” Hyuna asked as her eyes were getting teary.

“I… I just got into my shift, miss,” the middle age lady stuttered as she was answering.

“Please don’t lie to me!” Hyuna replied.

Doojoon was heading to the toilet and then she spotted Hyuna who was scolding with the ahjumma, he quickly walked towards Hyuna and called her,” yaaa… Hyuna, you’ve been here all this time! Everyone is looking for you!”

Hyuna quickly approached to Doojoon,” I lost my ing phone!”

Doojoon was surprised,” what? Hey… calm down there…”

Hyuna was crying.

“Hey, hey, don’t assume it’s gone already, when did you lose it?” Doojoon asked.

“I’m not sure… an hour ago?” Hyuna sobbed, she has lost hope.

Doojoon pulled Hyuna’s hand and they went to the girl bartender that Doojoon knew,” hey… Min Jung, she lost her phone, did you have it?”

“Describe it please,” Min Jung said coldly.

“Hey… come on there,” Doojoon sighed.

“How can I believe you? You leave me after we slept together?” Min Jung said loudly.

“There’s hello kitty chain in my iPhone…,” Hyuna answered.

Min Jung looked at Hyuna and felt sorry after seeing her crying, she took out Hyuna’s phone from her pocket,” here you go, it’s been like two hours missing, don’t you know that lady?”

Hyuna quickly grabbed the phone and she was smiling brightly,” my phone!”

Doojoon coughed and said without looking at Min Jung,” thanks there…”

“Now there… you go tell everyone who is worrying about you that you are alright,” Doojoon patted Hyuna’s head.

“I can’t turn it on, the battery is dead,” Hyuna pouted,” well, thanks for your help, Doojoon.”

As Hyuna was about to leave, Doojoon called her,” hey, Hyuna, come here.”

Doojoon went to hug Hyuna, she was surprised with Doojoon’s intention but then she realized he knew it already about the break up.

“It’s alright, I’m stronger right now… I can go through this, Doojoon.”

“Now you don’t have anywhere to go…,” Doojoon replied.

“That’s why I have to be stronger now,” Hyuna sighed heavily, she let go of Doojoon’s embrace and kissed his cheek,” thank you once again, I wish I didn’t know you were a .”

“Me too, if you don’t know me, you want to have with me right now,” Doojoon smirked,” hey, let me give you a lift.”

Hyuna shook her head,” No, you’re not coming here alone, right? If you do it, you won’t score tonight.”

“Wow, thank you for being so considerate, Hyuna, but this time I have to make sure you come home safely, you don’t know that everyone is worrying about you including me there,” Doojoon again pulled Hyuna’s hand,” let me give you a ride for me, .”

Hyuna smiled,” fine, you .”

Doojoon was driving Hyuna’s home and when he was about to call Hyunseung, Hyuna quickly stopped him.

“Hey, what are you doing there?” Doojoon asked,” I need to tell them about you.”

“No! Please not now… you don’t have to, Hyunseung and I are over! It’s his ing decision!”

“But it’s not over for you, look at that couple chain you put on your phone, why don’t you take it off?” Doojoon asked.

Hyuna went to take it off and she opened the window, Doojoon shouted,” yaaa, stop being dumb, you moron! Jeez, you and Hyunseung are the same, don’t let your emotion win over you! You guys still love each other!”

Hyuna couldn’t throw it outside, it’s a special thing for her and Hyunseung and she wanted to remain that way. She closed the window and kept quiet as she didn’t know what she should do. Without her realizing, Doojoon already called Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung… I’m with Hyuna right now, she’s fine… tell others please,” Doojoon said,” I’ll tell the details later… yaa, what are you saying, Hyunseung? Aishh!”

“He doesn’t even want to know what happen to me, right?” Hyuna asked Doojoon.

Doojoon sighed,” that’s why you two are so match with each other, the stubbornness there...”

Hyuna chocked and started laughing because what Doojoon said didn’t make sense at all. She couldn’t stop laughing while Doojoon was speechless, he didn’t want to add more gibberish in the conversation.

--

yes, here you go

tomorrow B2utiful show! I mean today! LOL

Hyuna and Hyunseung... aigoo, the stubborn two >__<

what will happen next? will update soon :)

--

 

dreaming777 - the situation is still confusing since it's just yesterday the break up. the two of them are damn stubborn, even hyunseung's friends are face palming the situation

mrskwonjiyong - yes, now I'm back :'). the controversy thankfully has calmed down, with lots of bbc turn to anti, block b get restricted in 3 music stations, the haters out there who want them die and p.o got hospitalized, I think we bbc family getting stronger, I thank many fandoms for supporting block b. p.o has got out from hospital too :') 

gni_4eva - please don't be so sad Dx

xJoyfulYouth - good thing she's not really in trouble