More To You

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7UI6U2GFA - Nell -기억을 걷는 시간

(one of the most beautiful song ever I've heard in Kpop <33333)

Hyuna's tears made Hyunseung's shirt wet. Her body was continuously shaking, he knew that she was holding herself really hard. He held Hyuna's hand and stood up, the two of them walked away from the emergency. As they were already quite far away from others, Hyuna started sobbing louder. Hyunseung himself felt really hurt but he reminded himself not to be selfish that time. He brought Hyuna outside to the backyard garden and then he went to hug her tightly so he knew she was still his.

 
"Cry... Just let it out," Hyunseung said as he was looking disappointed with the situation.
 
'I guess... I'm assuming too fast. The question that I always ask to myself finally get the answer,' Hyunseung sighed, he tried to hold his tears,' I regret knowing this... Maybe I will have to wait longer? Or... this is it?'
 
 
Hyuna didn't say anything, her tears just kept flowing. The longer she cried, the more he felt hopeless with his own hope. He just let her sob over Junhyung just like she did when they were just close friends, this thought had broken his heart the most.
 
'Are we supposed to be just friends? Maybe... Hyuna falls for me because I'm always there for her but all her mind is still Junhyung... Hyunseung, don't think about this anymore, this will cause pain for your ownself... Just think about Junhyung's situation right now, yaa Jang Hyunseung...' Hyunseung closed his eyes tightly to prevent tear coming out from his eyes as he held Hyuna tighter.
 
After he could calm himself down, he let go of Hyuna to look at her's face and wiped her black tears because of the eyeliner and mascara.
"Let's go back there, Hyuna," Hyunseung gently touched Hyuna's face and gave her a smile," Let's go to washroom first."
--
Hyuna was in front of the mirror, she just realized how messed up her face was. She wiped her cheeks and tried to find her concealer to uncover her swollen eyes. As she was putting on back her mascara, her eyes went teary again. She quickly looked up and wiped her tears with tissue.
'Hyuna, you can't be like this... Everyone is watching you,' Hyuna said to herself.
--
Hyuna and Hyunseung went back to wait with others, as she went back she saw Junhyung's parents. She didn't know what to do, all she knew that his parents disliked her back then because she had made a problem in the family back then. They saw her, she awkwardly gave a slight bow to them, while Hyunseung also greeted them too.
 
Junhyung's dad turned to his wife and asked," Wait, is that girl Junhyung's ex?"
 
"Why is she here?" Junhyung's mother asked Hara.
 
"Ahhh... she's with Hyunseung right now," Hara answered.
 
"Ohh..." Junhyung's mother replied, she had no reason to make her go away.
 
After hours, a doctor went out from the surgery room, everybody quickly went near to the doctor to know the update.
 
"Doctor, how is he? How's Junhyung?" Hara quickly asked.
 
"He's stable but  his condition is weak, I'm afraid you can't see him today," the doctor replied.
 
Hara hugged Junhyung's mother as she poured tears of relief.
 
"Oh, Junhyung's fine!" Suzy shouted happily as she hugged Yoseob in relief, then she went to hug Hara.
 
The boys finally went smiling again, Sangchu and Simon D started to crack some jokes again," Junhyung really loves to make news, doesn't he?"
 
Dongwoon sobbed happily as Hyunseung, GD and Jonghyun went to hug him. The others went to hit Dongwoon's head jokingly as laughed at him. Hyuna was sitting by herself in the positing she had been sitting for 2 hours, she was calm and finally stood up, she walked away.
 
As Hyunseung was talking to others, he just realized that Hyuna was nowhere to be around. He went to search for Hyuna and then as he was about to call her, he got a text message from Hyuna.
 
It's alright, Hyunseung, I will wait you in the cafetaria.
 
Hyunseung quickly headed there and found Hyuna was drinking an orange juice by herself, he was stunned seeing her fine condition.
 
"Hyuna...," Hyunseung called.
 
Hyuna stopped drinking it and said," Drink it, it's sweet."
 
Hyunseung did what she said, he didn't understand the situation he was facing. She seemed turning to her usual side, he wanted to ask but he didn't want to ruin the moment. He just went to kiss her lips.
 
"Do you still want to talk to others? It's fine, because I can wait here," Hyuna said.
 
"No. Are you hungry?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"I am. My place? Pizza?" Hyuna said happily.
--
Hyuna and Hyunseung were eating pizza that they ordered on the way Hyuna's place. SHe seemed alright.
 
"Hyuna...," Hyunseung decided to ask," I hope you can answer me, but I don't understand you this time."
 
"What do you mean?" Hyuna asked.
 
"Do you still have feelings towards Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked direct question to avoid confusion.
 
Hyuna stopped eating and went to sit on Hyunseung's lap, she asked," what do you think?"
 
Hyunseung had a thought for a while and finally he answered," yes, you still do, Hyuna, and that feeling may never go away from your heart because you can't throw away the memory between you and him. But..."
 
Hyuna smiled as she heard the but word, she knew Hyunseung understood her well.
 
"I think... you really love me."
 
Hyuna touched moved her hand from Hyunseung's hair to his chin and kissed him passionately and then she went to hug him," I'm sorry that I hurted you, Hyunseung, I know I should do better."
 
Hyunseung couldn't stop smiling and answered," no, I'm also being selfish, Junhyung was in the worst condition and all I could think about was myself, I'm never a good friend for him."
 
"Don't blame yourself, Hyunseung, you know that I'm the cause of your ruin friendship with him."
 
Hyunseung smirked," he and I know that you are worth it."
 
Hyunseung kissed Hyuna,' I believe I can make those parts of you become mine...'
 
 
--
Yes, I'm updated! SURPRISE XD! Now finally you guys can breath xD kekekekeke^^
but... you know it's not gonna be just like this right?
Further Junhyung... next chapter!!
Thank you for the comments :D
 
 

dyana2806 -  updated! my bad it's Suzy. idk I can mess up between these 2 girls O_O careful what you ask for xD kekekekekeeee.... I won't tell you more xD

vania17 - awww thank you. 2hyun hwaiting :D

dreaming777 - updated! well currently Hyuna is still with Hyunseung ^O^ but won't say more.... kekekeke. Let's see what happen more later okay xD ahahhaha love to tease ya

tqaseobie - Ting! you got your answer right with this chapter^^

SHINeejjang - uwaa don't cry yet. I make Hyuna has y personality but not a bad person. She's not gonna leave Hyunseung in one second like that. but this doesn't guarantee.... just wait my future update^^

mrskwonjiyong - you won't know right now about that kekekkee.. wait for upcoming chapters. I can't judge EXO yet since they haven't really debut. SE HUN? HIGH FIVE xD well I like TAO too^^ for me it's B.A.P nowww WARRRRIORRRR!

YulHyun - wait for next chapter^^ kekekkee I won't tell you thing now :P yes it's suzy >O<