Where Are You, Hyuna?

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2d3_qbhKBw - craig armstrong - Finding beauty (RECOMMENDED!)

Junhyung was driving his black Lamborghini, he dressed well for reunion and his phone rang. He used the Bluetooth headset while he quickly checked the caller name. He lifted his eye brow and clicked on the answer button.

“Hello?”

Hyunseung and Jihyun were eating their meal they ordered. It seemed even Hyunseung could control his face expression well; she didn’t notice that his mind was somewhere else. Then there was a call from Doojoon, but Hyunseung didn’t know since he made his phone to silence mode.

“Dammit… Hyunseung is having dinner date, he won’t notice about phone call and messages until he finished eating,” Doojoon was frustrated; he tried to call Hyunseung again hoping that he would pick up.

“I text him then,” Yoseob took out his phone right away.

Dongwoon was looking at Hyuna’s phone she left at the restaurant, he tried to figure Hyuna’s mind and on the other hand, Lee Joon looked depressed as he was the one who cause this. He blamed himself for not thinking twice before he spoke.

“What should I do?” Joon wanted to do something.

Doojoon hung up the phone; he was a little bit pissed. He looked at Joon while he clenched his fist,” Honestly… You should just go home…”

Lee Joon knew he had no right to upset; he went to the lift to go to the basement.

“What should we do right now?” Dongwoon asked,” We have a meeting with Junhyung soon.”

Junhyung’s name made Yoseob jump all of sudden, he shook Doojoon’s shoulder and shouted,” Yaaa! Junhyung! Hyuna…”

Doojoon quickly called Junhyung and Junhyung picked up the phone.

“Hello, Doojoon? What is it? I’m on my way.”

“Oh… really?” Doojoon shook his head and his other hand to tell Yoseob that Junhyung didn’t involve in this,” No, I’m just telling I will come a little bit late, I hope it’s alright.”

“No problem.”

Doojoon hung up the phone; he looked at the other two. They were more worried as they didn’t know where Hyuna was at that moment.

Junhyung’s phone rang again and again it was from unknown number, Junhyung was angry, he picked up the phone and said,” Alright, if this is a prank, stop calling me! So are you going to talk to me or just going to waste my time here?”

“Ahhh… I…” A soft female familiar sound came out out of sudden.

Junhyung reacted to the sound, he was really shaken because of the small voice; he felt that he somehow knew the person who called him.

‘! Hyuna? Is that Hyuna?’ He tried to calm himself and drive to the sideway to stop his car.

“Hyun…na?” Junhyung called her name cautiously.

--

Hyunseung was done with his carbonara penne; he wiped his mouth with the tissue in front of him. He then checked his phone and found there were 10 miss calls and 2 messages from Yoseob.

“Thank you for taking me here, I think this place will be my favourite place to eat pasta,” Jihyun said as she just finished eating her spaghetti.

“I’m glad you like this place,” Hyunseung said as he went through his phone.

Hyunseung, Hyuna is missing right now. She knows Junhyung’s here           (Yoseob)

Hyunseung’s eyes got bigger all of sudden, he stood up right away. The anxiety in his face was clearly shown.

Jihyun looked confused and asked,” What is it?”

“I have to go now, I’m sorry… my car will take you home,” Hyunseung quickly went to pay the bill to the manager without seeing the bill but he paid more than he should from the cash he gave to the manager.

He called Doojoon and asked,” What happen?”

“Joon hyung screw up by telling her that Junhyung’s here and then she left him in the restaurant… She left her purse so we can’t contact her,” Doojoon explained.

“… she might go to find Junhyung without thinking,” Hyunseung worried, he quickly went to the taxi queue.

“We just called him and Hyuna didn’t contact her at all, I’m going to meet Junhyung soon,” Doojoon added, “Yoseob is going to your place while Dongwoon is going to her place right now…”

Hyunseung sighed and said,” I will go to Junhyung’s, I have a feeling she wants to look for him.”

While Hyunseung was on the way to Junhyung’s place, he got a message.

No, she’s not in your place.                                                                            (Dongwoon)

‘Hyuna… please don’t do this… you’re going to hurt yourself,’ Hyunseung kept hoping.

Another message came in.

She’s not coming back yet.                                                                             (Yoseob)

Doojoon reached at the bar, the meeting point.

‘Junhyung should be here right now because he’s already on the way when I call him,’ Doojoon quickly went in and went to the table he booked. His reaction was quick. He ran back to his car and called Junhyung but he couldn’t, he then called Hyunseung.

“Junhyung is not here! I can’t call him!”

==

O___O Here comes the intense!

Don't kill me okay! because you guys have to wait for tomorrow! >___<

Thank you for subscribing and also the comments

 

Rainity - charisma? kekekeke^^

xtashayasmeen98 - she's not just crying O___O

xlovexoxo65 - xD this is more complicated than you thought!

xtohoshiciki - this must be thrilling.. yea pabo Joon -,- but he didn't do it on purpose >---<

xtroublemakeraddict - xD don't die again because of this chapter ok!! waeee? xD what is it?

x1234cve - hello new reader! Thank you for the comment^^

xSmartyYingYing - I will try my best to update always xD but I can't update 2 chapters in a row today ;___:

xdyana2806 - updated! keep commenting ok! I love feedbacks :D

xtqaseobie - thank you! poor hara?? you mean hyuna^^

xilyeol77 - updated! :D but you have to wait for another chap again

xSari_KpopLover - Hyuna is out of her mind right now!

xdeepintotaem - try my best to update! have tight schedule >___<

xBreezy-Mist00 - thanks! continue reading :D

xVefh123 - thank you so much! keep commenting okok! :D