Unrealized Love!

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIlUT0GHts - I wish by Taru (yup same song like prev one but this song fits with both chapters :D)

‘No matter what… I have to bear my feeling… Yeah… this is for the best,’ Hyunseung kept reminding himself the whole day.

Suddenly the science teacher hit his head with his long ruler, Hyunseung's reaction was extreme, he shouted for pain quite loud, the teacher was surprised. Even the next door class could hear it.

“Yaa… what the hell was that?” Yoseob got a heart attack with the scream.

‘It sounds like Hyunseung’s voice… ahhh… no way, I think I’m with Hyunseung too much… my mind is mind ed by him already,’ Hyuna decided to go back writing her notes but then she thought again,’ Yeah… He’s been there for me all the time… He’s always there when I need him...'

(Flashback)

Hyuna was sitting in the corner in the bar; she was drinking a lot by herself.

“How did you get in?” Hyunseung appeared out of sudden,” You are under aged.”

Hyuna smirked bitterly,” Who’s talking?”

She had another shot of tequila. Hyunseung sat beside her.

“What’s with arranging marriage? Is it a trend lately?” Hyuna took on the beach shot but then Hyunseung grabbed her arm.

“Let’s go home,” Hyunseung stared her in the eye seriously.

“LET ME GO!” Hyuna was quite drunk, she used her other hand to drink,” Who do you think you are?”

Hyunseung carried Hyuna to his shoulder and then gave money to the waiter,” This should be enough.”

Hyuna was swinging upside down, she went to curse,” you! I’m going to vomit in your face, Hyunseung! You face! your own !”

Another flashback came into Hyuna’s mind again.

The most heartbreaking moment she could never forget which happened in the airport.

Hyuna got out from the cab; she was running and crying at the same time, even though she knew Junhyung’s plane had flown, she kept hoping.

‘Please… don’t go, Junhyung… I’m sorry… I love you!’ she was running to the departure gate.

However she had to face a reality, Junhyung was really going to the state; she saw no sign of him around. She tried to call his phone but it was out of service.

“Junhyung… don’t leave me…,” Hyuna’s feet went weak, she fell down as she was crying.

 

Hyunseung’s face was full of bruised after he fought with Junhyung a week ago, he squatted in front of her and said,” I know you will come here…”

“Junhyung… Junhyung… He’s a ing liar!” Hyuna sobbed as she went into Hyunseung’s hug.

“Have you not been sleeping lately? You look like a horrible ahjumma,” Hyunseung tried to cheer Hyuna.

Hyuna was still crying but she laughed a bit out of sudden,” This is not a moment to laugh…”

“I know… don’t worry, I’m here for you… Find another better guy out there, there are tons of guys want to be with you” Hyunseung touched Hyuna’s chin as he was talking to her.

“Are you one of them?” Hyuna asked like a child.

“Of course I’m one of them but you know I will break your heart so you should skip me and find someone better than me,” Hyunseung patted her head,” But you really look dreadful now, I think you haven’t showered lately.”

Hyuna shouted,” Yaa… do you want to make me feel better or worse?”

Hyunseung wiped her tears and the melting eyeliner in her cheek and said a quote,” Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine…”

“Is that another quote you take from unknown website?” Hyuna asked.

“I randomly find that quote but that represents my heart towards you, Hyuna… I’m worried about you, don’t make me worry okay? Be strong…,” Hyunseung pleaded.

-Present-

Hyuna and Hyunseung were in the library, they were having their usual study session. Hyuna was serious with what Hyunseung taught her.

“You’re completely into the study, Hyuna,” Hyunseung was impressed.

“Thank you…” Hyuna said as she finished the question Hyunseung told her to do,” For everything… When you are beside me… I know that you really care about me, I don’t know why and since when… but somehow we can become a real friend, we used to hang for benefit, we know we are better than others… but what I’ve been through with you… its real… I still recall the quote you told me, why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...”

‘She remember it?’ Hyunseung felt warm inside, he was happy inside but another quote hit him,’ When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you... Have I loved her from the start? I can’t even understand my own feelings towards her…’

“Because you said that, Hyunseung, you made me realize Hyunseung that I wasn’t alone… it wasn’t the end of the world, even though that day my heart was totally broken… I’m glad the friendship we have,” Hyuna did a little lie in the last part, in fact she was hoping more.

‘Maybe we can’t be together… But as long as you are there for me, that’s more than enough for me… Don’t disappear in my life, Hyunseung, I maybe can’t live anymore…’

Hyunseung was calling Hyuna’s name but there was no sound, he didn’t understand what he was going through. However, another heartbroken happened to him again.

Hyuna’s phone rang, she picked up and said,” Joon oppa… you reach already? Yes… I’m done already… Alright I see you soon!”

“Joon oppa is here, thank you for the amazing teaching, chingu! I’ll see you tomorrow,” Hyuna winked as she packed her stuff quickly.

Hyunseung gave a weird smile and waved her as she left him alone in the library. He bang his head on the table

‘Since when I became this pathetic… I’m making the biggest mistake in my life, falling in love… and it’s Hyuna.’

==

Oh MY! I update like 5 chapters in a day! O___O well I have free time today so why not! and I haven't updated for couple days xD

don't cry 2hyun lover because something unexpected will happen ( or some of you guys have expected xD)

Yeah.. You guys can smack him all you want. Poor him, he's facing with his greatest enemy, LOVE

thank you for commenting!^^ I will update more tomorrow :D ahhaha why I keep stopping when the next chapter is gonna be daebak!....Not going to spoil anything kekekee :P

 

AJ_Kevin - I get it from tumblr xD ahahhaa just keep searching 2hyun photos!

troublemakeraddict - <3 u too! sorry for killing you a while but gonna satisfy you soon kekeke :D

SmartyYingYing - change it! kamsahamnida^^ I will update soon

YulHyun - updated! Hyunseung is scared of love xD