What happen Junhyung?

TROUBLE MAKER

 

The nurse sighed,’ another boring day, seeing the almost dead guy lay on the bed. He’s cute but his skin is getting paler and paler, I have a feeling he won’t wake up anymore.’

The nurse got into Junhyung’s room like usual, she had to check Junhyung’s heart rate and so on. She was bored getting into Junhyung’s room without seeing any progress. As the nurse opened the curtain, she jumped to the back as she saw Junhyung was crying silently as he couldn’t move his body freely.

“Oh my gosh! Mr. Yong, you’ve awaken! Let me get the doctor!” the nurse quickly pressed the emergency button,” finally you awake.”

The doctor went into his room quickly and quickly checked on Junhyung’s health condition, he saw tears flowing on Junhyung’s cheeks. Then he started to greet Junhyung,” hello, mr.Yong, it’s doctor Kim, I’ve been taking care of you for months, hope you don’t mind.”

Doctor Kim opened Junhyung’s eyes wider and hit it with the small eye flashlight. Junhyung’s eye sense made him avoid it,” alright, your eyes seem fine, is anything inside hurt? Please do tell me.”

Junhyung started to say something but only his small voice came out, so the doctor’s ear went near to Junhyung’s mouth.

“Don’t… let… anyone… see… me… now…”

--

Hara quickly got out from her car, she was followed by her parents. She didn’t wear her usual make up since she was about to sleep in any minute before she heard the news.

‘Finally… Junhyung, I can see your eyes, I miss you a lot,’ Hara ran quickly to Junhyung’s room.

As she reached Junhyung’s room, she heard Mrs. Yong’s voice,” what are you saying? I need to see my son right now!”

“I’m sorry, for the sake of patient’s health, we can’t let you do that, the patient is exhausted right now, the patient visit time has passed, there’s nothing I can do,” the nurse tried to explain it nicely with a force smile,” please lower down your voice, mam, there are other patients who seek rest.”

“We can visit tomorrow then,” Mr. Yong tried to calm his wife,” don’t embarrass us.”

“Hello, father and mother…,” Hara greeted with bowing.

“Hara, dear… they won’t let me see my son,” Mrs. Yong sobbed,” I just want to see how he is, I want to see the proof he wakes up.”

“Can I see Doctor Kim?” Hara asked the nurse.

“Doctor Kim is the one who order us not to let anyone go in, there’s no exception,” the nurse replied.

--

Hyunseung and Hyuna were in the car, he was driving her home. They were having an argument but it’s not a serious one.

“Hyunseung, it’s okay, I can wait in the car while you go see Junhyung,” Hyuna said.

“If you don’t go see him, it’s better that I drop you first, I don’t want you to wait in the car unless you go with me seeing him,” Hyunseung insisted.

Hyuna sighed,” Hyunseung… you know it will be weird for me to be there… I don’t want to be in the awkward situation anymore, I’m tired.”

Hyunseung stopped the car because he drove any further. He wasn’t sure where he should go.

“Hyuna, you do still care about Junhyung even though you are over him, right?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna went quiet but then she found the right answer to express her feeling,” all I need to know is that he awakes and is fine, that’s all…”

Hyunseung looked at her and then he went back driving, he said,” I will drop you first before going there alright? Just agree with me please.”

Hyuna nodded, she respected his decision and actually thought it was the best.

They were in silence for a while until Hyunseung started to talk,” Hyuna… I hope one day, we can get together with others… including Junhyung there, have fun like we used to be… the difference is you’re with me.”

Hyuna held Hyunseung’s hand and rubbed it gently, she replied with a smile,” I believe we will have that time again…”

Hyunseung lifted Hyuna’s hand and kissed it.

--

Hyunseung reached the hospital and saw Doojoon and Dongwoon were sitting in the lobby worriedly. He parked his car and quickly ran towards them.

“How’s Junhyung?”

“According to the doctor, Junhyung needs to be left alone since he’s tired and all that …,” Dongwoon said.

Doojoon continued,” then when Yoseob… hey, by the way, where’s Yoseob?”

“He went to the toilet,” Dongwoon answered.

“Oh, okay, Yoseob decided to take a peak of Junhyung since we were all curious, so I went to distract the nurse who’s guarding in front… when Yoseob was inside, all he saw was Junhyung was crying without realizing he was there… and then he was stopped because the doctor was inside.”

“Seriously, Hyunseung, I’m really worried about Junhyung,” Dongwoon looked left and right and then whispered to Hyunseung,” I heard from the nurses talking that as soon as Junhyung woke up, he couldn’t stop crying…”

Hyunseung couldn’t believe with what he heard, he could only clench his fist, hearing about Junhyung’s latest condition didn’t make him relief at all. He really wished to see, however he couldn’t control his emotion at that moment. He somehow blamed himself for provoking the situation.

‘Junhyung, you are stronger than this, but I guess I’m taking part of this too… I’m one of the reason that make you like this,’ Hyunseung sat down and blamed himself,’ all the ego, winning, the game… what is it for? This making me realize more how stupid I am for thinking like that, look what I did here…’

--

It was 11.40pm, Doctor Kim went into Junhyung’s room personally to see Junhyung’s condition. He was surprised seeing how mentally broke down Junhyung had. Junhyung didn’t really move at all, he was staring blankly the whole time with the tears kept flowing.

Doctor Kim went to sit beside Junhyung and said,” I’m concerned about you, mr. Yong, I will make an appointment for you with my good friend, Kim Byonghul… you maybe have heard about him, he’s a famous counsellor, you can talk whatever you want with him, how about that? You agree…”

There was no response from Junhyung. Doctor Kim tapped Junhyung’s shoulder and said,” You will meet him tomorrow.”

Doctor Kim headed out and saw the nurse was guarding outside, he saw no one was around anymore, Junhyung’s families had went home after a long of quarrel to get in, they had given up for tonight while they hoped to see Junhyung’s tomorrow, that depended on Junhyung’s condition and his will too.

“Thank you, nurse Jiyun, you can rest for now and let others patrol this time,” Doctor Kim told the nurse before he left. The nurse bowed politely and then she headed to the staff’s room.

They thought there was no more around there but then there was someone walking towards Junhyung’s room, he didn’t even have to do it sneakily since there was no around. Hyunseung opened the door quietly, he couldn’t see Junhyung who was behind the curtain.

‘Junhyung… I hope you are not worse than I thought…,’ Hyunseung was talking about Junhyung’s condition. He was already in front of the curtain, all he needed to do was opening the curtain.

Hyuna was in her sleeping position already, however she couldn’t sleep at all. She couldn’t stop looking at her phone for an hour already. There was no news from Hyunseung at all, no news about Junhyung from Hyunseung.

She pouted,’ Hyunseung… I hope you give me something about Junhyung. I mean I want you to confirm me that he really awoke and you saw him with your own eyes… or… something happen there?’

She didn’t dare to ask Hyunseung about Junhyung, she was afraid that Hyunseung would misunderstand the situation and thought that she hadn’t gotten over Junhyung and then they were back on the square one. She decided to text Dongwoon to ask what happened.