Hyunseung - Hyuna - Junhyung

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Junhyung was looking at himself through the mirror, then Hara went to him, she then put him on the bow tie.

“Thank you, Hara… I’m sorry again I went home late…”

Hara put a smile on all of sudden while she avoided eye contact,” Ahhh… Not a problem, I was already asleep anyway after I called you.”

‘I guess you found out Hyuna and Hyunseung were together before others… Even it hurts but its better this way,’ Hara took her purse as she bit her lips

--

Hyunseung was in the dinner event, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew greeted him.

“What the hell… ahh I can’t talk like this here,” Jonghyun stopped himself from using improper language,” I mean, you and Hyuna...”

“Aish Jonghyun, he just reached,” Onew stopped Jonghyun all the way but then he turned,” How come you choose the party over the ceremony? I mean you are one of the best of the best there.”

Onew was talking about last Sunday, he was also selected and expected to see Hyunseung since they hadn’t met for a long time. As they were talking, it seemed the event was about to start, they sat in the seat they were prepared.

When Hyunseung went back to his table, someone tapped on him, he was surprised all of sudden but then he knew that it wasn’t Junhyung. It was not other than Junhyung’s cousins who studied in Japan.

“Hyung, it’s been a while,” Zico greeted.

“Ahh… Zico, so you’re here,” Hyunseung went to give brother hug,” When did you come back here? You didn’t tell me.”

“This morning, hyung, well… surprised,” Zico grinned, then he looked around,” Hyung, errr we talk later, I have to find my table.”

Zico didn’t see Hyunseung’s expression as he turned around right away. Hyunseung was staring at Hara and Junhyung who came into the hall. As the couple went to greet other guests, Junhyung spotted Hyunseung and he looked at him back.

After the speech, Junhyung talked with old friends which were also Hyunseung’s friends. The tension between the two of them could be seen by others but they knew why, however they didn’t care about it since it wasn’t their business.

Hara was sitting with Gyuri and Nicole. They were gossiping and glancing at Junhyung and Hyunseung’s awkwardness couple times.

“But really, I’m glad that person is not here, I can’t stand her,” Gyuri was talking about Hyuna,” I hope Hyunseung will tear her hearts apart in the future.”

“Unnie, don’t mention any names,” Hara notified.

“What about him? What was his reaction when he found out about it?” Nicole asked.

“Well… I think he knows it before he went home last night but I think he cope it well,” Hara answered.

“Of course, it’s been a year, and anyway she’s not worth it,” Gyuri said arrogantly and she continued saying bad things about Hyuna but Hara stopped listening and went to look at Junhyung.

‘It’s been a year, Junhyung… When will you stop?’

--

Junhyung went to the washroom, he washed his hand and asked,” Don’t even greet your hyung? You know that staring is rude, right?”

Hyunseung followed him to the washroom; he leaned on the wall as he stared at Junhyung.

“Why did you come back?” Hyunseung asked.

“I can come and go whenever I want, right?” Junhyung replied as he wiped his hand with the towel,” Anyway, you and Hyuna, congratulation.”

“So you have no more feelings for her anymore, right?” Hyunseung grinned.

Junhyung sighed and lied,” I’ve moved on for quite a long time, I thought you knew me well?”

“Then why did you leave Hara and go to the hospital?” Hyunseung snapped Junhyung’s biggest secret.

‘What the ? How did he know that? Did they tell… no… this is Hyunseung, he can figure it out…’

“Fine… I won’t deny it, I went to see Kikwang since he was the guy in the photo,” Junhyung confessed,” How did you find out?”

“It’s simple, Doojoon wanted to stop me so the first place he would go was the hospital, they told me that you were here but they made stupid excuses that they saw in the mall on the day the photo spreading happened. Then during the spreading photo happened, I saw Hara’s message about she had to shop alone,” Hyunseung walked closer to Junhyung,” Finally this one, why did you park your car last night near Hyuna’s apartment? I knew you were there witnessing us.”

Junhyung's confident face slowly turned to pissed expression, he stopped faking his feeling and felt his old self woke up all of sudden, he clenched his fist tightly.

--

Hyuna was putting on nail polish on her toes and then the doorbell rang,’ Ahh… Finally it’s the pizza delivery is here.’

Hyuna quickly got out from her bedroom and ran to the front door, as she opened the door; she saw Hyunseung was in front of her with bringing some boxes.

Hyuna quickly went to hug him and relief,” I’m scared…”

“I’m here…,” Hyunseung kissed her forehead.

“I’m scared that you will let go of me, I feel awkwardness when we were together when we were in the restaurant, it breaks my heart,” Hyuna started to sob; she was glad that she finally talked what she wanted to say.

“It’s my fault, Hyuna, I make you feel this way, I hope you can still trust me,” Hyunseung hugged her tightly.

“Will you stay with me tonight?” Hyuna asked.

“You don’t have to ask that,” Hyunseung kissed her lips.

‘I have to be honest that I still find love as a game, but I will try my best to change the way I used to think… I don’t want to let you go, Hyuna… especially Junhyung was still after you…’

--

Yes! with my teary eyes I can finally finish this one intense chapter!

Junhyung and Hyunseung face to face!!

I will take a break for a while since my family is coming today and for couple days :D spend quality time

thank you for 192 subscribers for supporting this fanfic!!^^

I would like all my subscribers comment more okay!

 

StarryKelly - Hyunseung is smart! xD kekekekee

xdreaming777 - updated! Like I said, LOVE is new to Hyunseung. he usually is a gamer xD

xlovexoxo65 - updated. yes at least 2hyun moment there xD happy holiday^^

xRainity - kekkekee^^ hyunseung na... btw happy holiday :D!

xCoralie_x_SHINee - xD kekekeke drama dramaaaa :P

xxJijix - updated next chappie! xD I don't really understand the part you say jinja because I don't look back at my prev comments esp my eyes are hurting. sorry! happy holiday!

xtohoshiciki - Hyunseung hears your advice xD kekeke he's trying

xdyana2806 - here you go! xD happy holiday :D

xEternal_Ana - aww thank you so much! hope you don't mind I won't update for couple days xD happy holiday!

xSari_KpopLover - updated! it's Hyunseung's nature for couple years so yeah not easy for him to accept love all of sudden xD

xtqaseobie - heard the sound of sharpening *__* kekekeee just see how it go kekekeke!

xIamagirl - updated! sorry I'm slower than usual, and I will be hiatus for couple days. but don't worry I'll be back T^T happy holiday!

xmrskwonjiyong - don't worry Hyunseung is working on it :D happy holiday!

xSungSoo - awww thank you! happy holiday!

xAJ_Kevin - I update a lil bit late, now I got sore eyes *___* will be happy to become your co author in the future ^^

xdeepintotaem - updated! kekekee..  :D happy holiday!