Feel The Love

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hara bit her nails; she didn’t know how to start. After she called Hyunseung, she knew that she was defeated already but it was the only way to end this. She just recalled what she had said last year to Hyuna. As she was thinking, it was already 1.30am already.

There was a knock all of sudden, Hara quickly put on her robes and said,” You may come in.”

The maid opened the door and made a way for Doojoon who carried drunken Junhyung. Hara saw Junhyung in horror when she saw blood on his face. Doojoon put him on the bed.

“What happen, Doojoon?” Hara quickly ran to Junhyung to check on him.

“Ughh… it’s not his blood, he made a mess in the club, so he fought one of the customers because he was being stared continuously… Yea, he’s drunk so he got angry quickly. I think his name is in the blacklist already,” Doojoon tried to stretch his neck.

“Bring a wet towel now,” Hara told the maid and then she went to look at Junhyung again.

“Alright, I gotta go now, seriously, Hara, this is serious, I think he got back to his old habit,” Doojoon gave Hara an advice,” I think you should really sort this out quickly before the situation got worse.

(Flashback)

It was last year.

Hara invited Hyuna to her mansion for a talk, she wasn’t like this before, she used to be the sweet, cute and corky Hara but she had fallen for Junhyung. She didn’t want to lose him.

Hara was reading a magazine in the pool chair as she wore her bikini and sunglasses.

“Miss Hara, the guest you’ve been waiting for is coming,” the maid said.

“Oh, bring her here, my robe please,” Hara commanded.

Hyuna wasn’t looking very good, she hadn’t slept really well with the issues occurred. Hara tried hard not to burst out laughing because she felt she was totally winning.

“Thank you for coming, Hyuna, you look great today,” Hara greeted sarcastically,” What do you want to drink?”

 “Just cut the crap, just say what you want to say,” Hyuna spat the words impatiently.

“Ahhh… I just try to be nice,” Hara’s smile faded gradually, she put on her robe and said,” I suggest you to stay away from my fiancée; it’s not a great view for people looking at a trying to steal someone’s man.”

Hyuna snorted,” Who’s talking? You should point at yourself, , anyway you are not his fiancée yet.”

“In a day, he will be mine,” Hara smirked,” Oh, just give it up. I know that you’re sad right now but it has happened, you just have to accept it.”

“Fine, you have him through the paper but you don’t have his heart, he won’t love you like he loves me.”

Hara knew that so far it was true that Junhyung loved Hyuna more but he had been letting her to get to know him better, she was positive that she could replace Hyuna.

“We’ll see about that. If he thinks you’re the only one then he won’t go to US next week.”

Hyuna confidently answered” Oh, you will go alone to US, .”

--

The school time seemed short for Hyuna, especially she would be meeting up with G.Na unnie and T.O.P. late afternoon. She kept daydreaming in the class.

“Yaaa… Hyuna, the class is over, what’s wrong with you today?” Yoseob asked, while Dongwoon waved his hand in front of Hyuna.

Hyunseung came into the classroom and walked towards Hyuna’s desk, Dongwoon and Yoseob decided to move away. She still didn’t realize he was there; he kissed her lips right away.

Hyuna quickly rejected the kiss because she was too shock but then she looked at Hyunseung.” Ahhh… it’s you, I thought who…”

“Let’s go now, we need to prepare,” Hyunseung whispered.

“Ahhh… don’t make the situation too y in school,” Hyuna whispered back ily.

Hyuna’s anxiety was gradually gone; she knew she wouldn’t be alone going through this. Through the call, she expected that G.Na unnie hadn’t known about her relationship with Hyunseung and she would like to surprise her by announcing it.

Hyunseung dropped Hyuna to her home to prepare herself while he went to his place to do the same. Before she went out, she asked for his phone. Hyunseung gave his iphone but Hyuna wanted the other phone, and then she put hello kitty cell phone charm. She took out her phone and showed him.

“Hello Kitty?” Hyunseung grinned,” Wae?”

“Because I like Hello Kitty, and I have two of these,” Hyuna smirked,” You’re gonna have to accept that your phone change his .”

Hyunseung looked at his phone, he wasn’t sure why his heart was fluttered with the cute chain but somehow he was happy with it, he her hair,” I’m being honest… I like it. I should hate this kind of stuff; especially you seem the one who take control.”

Hyuna smiled with satisfaction, she realized that she was falling deeper and deeper to him but she wasn’t worried anymore, she just knew that he changed.

 

==

sorry for no update all of sudden xD but I'm back! kekekeke^^ I made fanmade MVs too, my other pleasure xD

So happy seeing 2hyun couple more natural now. not too much thinking^^

Junhyung & Hara relationship super in trouble? How will they solve it? What did Hyunseung say?

thank you for commenting and subscribing^^

 

dreaming777 - Hara asked for help from Hyunseung, she seemed lost now how to handle Junhyung. Hopefully with Hyunseung will be there with Hyuna side, everything is gonna be alright. yup thts the character I make for Hyunseung XD

xSwaggerificJae205 - xD your welcome kekekekek!

xdyana2806 - updated! thx for the gifs I found some ^^

xmrskwonjiyong - No it's a performance they didn't really kiss :P

xtqaseobie - spoiler, the drama starts decreasing here..

xSari_KpopLover - start to feel bad with Hara here T__T 

xtohoshiciki - Awww thx xD but I will be murder by english teacher before I can really publish this xD

xcrossing_by - okey dokie! updated!! :D

xMyNameIsJazzyy - pabo Junhyung -__-" DongDoo so cute xD

xsaraluv - updated ^^kekekekkekee

xRainity - gif from their dancing practice.. but I can't remember :O but the song in the vid for this is V.I.U... about why Hara call, you will know soon^^

xkaepop - thank you thank you^^ xD

xxxxninJAxxx - and you will know about that part soon xD

xdeepintotaem - updated! sorry for slow update

xEternal_Ana - I will keep going until everything solves up!