It's Nothing... Really

TROUBLE MAKER

 

“Yoo, Yoseob!” Jonghyun greeted.

Yoseob greeted back and Suzy saw Jonghyun’s girlfriend, Sulli, the two girls hugged each other and excused themselves to the bathroom.

“It’s been a long time!” Jonghyun sat beside Yoseob and then he looked at the menu,” Do you realize that it’s been three months?”

“Really? That long?”  Yoseob disbelieved that they hadn’t hung for a long time,” , seriously? Where the hell are they?”

“Minho and Key are on their way,” Jonghyun answered,” Seriously, we barely go together anymore… Anyway, where’s Kikwang?”

“Yoo, where is the party girl?” Sangchu shouted all of sudden,” She’s the bomb here, where the hell is she?”

“Yeah, anyway how’s Hyuna? I bet she’s still the queen of party,” Jonghyun laughed,” She’s the !”

“Yaa! How come you don’t greet us?” Simon D and Dongwoon approached Jonghyun since they hadn’t met for a long time.

“Jonghyun!” Hyunseung shouted.

“Yoo man!” Jonghyun jumped from the seat and went to give brother hug,” Thanks for making this gathering.”

Minho, Key, Kikwang, Bang Yong Guk and CL entered the VIP room. Everybody was getting noisier. People kept coming and coming. Hyuna was on the scene.

“Hyuna!” drunk Sangchu went to lift Hyuna.

“Ya! Boss Sang!” Hyuna laughed crazily,” Ya all! What’s up!”

Most of them covered their eyes, Dongwoon chuckled,” Oh no, ultra sonic Hyuna is coming!”

They never thought the party could be crazier. Hyuna looked stunning with the blue dress. She was indeed the of the party with party rock anthem, she danced on the table carefully since she was wearing a dress but it was y and powerful one, Sangchu and TOP also did their crazy weird dance too between Hyuna. Everybody was chanting on Hyuna’s name. Kikwang watched Hyuna from a far; he stood there and took the tequila from the waiter and drank it in one shot.

While Hyunseung was at the corner, he was with Jihyun, the girl he just met.

 “I find you are interesting, Hyunseung, you are younger than me but it seems there’s something about you,” Jihyun tried to describe her impression,” And I want to know more about you.”

“I find you different too; I think you are the best one Hyun Suk send me,” Hyunseung said while he leaned on the couch, he raised his wine glass and then the waiter poured the red wine.

“Please describe me,” Jihyun asked, she started to sit comfortably.

Hyunseung was quiet for a while; he did some thinking and stated a part of poem:

“She walks in Beauty, like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies… And all that's best of dark and bright meet in her aspect and her eyes. Thus mellowed to that tender light, which Heaven to gaudy day denies… that’s how I describe you tonight.”

Jihyun was just speechless. Hyunseung could just smile and stirred his wine and then he spotted pissed Kikwang.

--

Kikwang avoided the crowds; he kept drinking since Hyuna was around.

“You alright?” Hyunseung asked out of sudden.

Kikwang chocked his drink with a sudden appearance of Hyunseung, he coughed. Hyunseung gave him tissue.

“You seem quite today, something happen between you and Hyuna?” Hyunseung asked.

“Ahhh… you know, she cheated on me again,” Kikwang started to feel dizzy with all the drink,” But I think we are still good.”

(Flashback)

Kikwang grabbed her arms to kiss her but Hyuna didn’t want to. But Kikwang didn’t let go, she hated to be treated that way, she slapped Kikwang.

Kikwang was shocked. He let go of Hyuna.

Hyuna shouted and hit Kikwang,” How dare you treat me like this! You promise me you will never hurt me! you! you Ki… Ahhh!”

Kikwang pushed Hyuna to the couch hardly. He used his hands to grab Hyuna’s hand and his half body pressing her body and feet.

“Yaa! Kikwang! Let go of me!” Hyuna shouted.

“What about you Hyuna!? You promise me that you will change but you never change!” Kikwang shouted back.

Hyuna was a bit surprised with Kikwang’s expression, she knew this other side of Kikwang but she never expected him to do this to her.

“Look at you, Lee Kikwang… You also never change… This side of you is just the real you.”

“You !” Kikwang shouted.

 Kikwang wanted to slap Hyuna on the face, Hyuna closed her eyes tightly. She was saved by the doorbell. Suno knocked the door too.

“Ms. Hyuna, please don’t kill me! I know I’m a bit late!” Suno apologized.

Kikwang just realized his action; he stood up and walked away from Hyuna. She hugged herself with heavy breathing, she was scared to death.

“I’m breaking up with you…,” Hyuna cried.

“What?” Kikwang showed his worried expression, he was stoned.

“We are done!” Hyuna burst out to tears,” Now leave!”

“Hyun… I…”

“Leave!” Hyuna shouted.

Kikwang’s phone rang; he had a hard to time to digest all of this. Then he picked up the phone and found that it was Key.

“Hello... Ah… Yes… I’m… on the way too…,” Kikwang got out from Hyuna’s condo.

Suno came into the living room and greeted,” Hyuna… let’s start; I don’t want you to be late too, let’s go, let’s go… Hyuna? You’re crying…”

Hyuna wiped her tears and got up from the couch,” You know what, Suno, I’m going to take a bath first and after that, do my hair…”

Suno nodded,” Take… Take your time, Hyuna.”

Hyuna went to the bathroom.

she sat on her knees and her tears kept coming out,’ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !’

She was humiliated and she really hated that.

--

Yup yup! It's a long post :D but yeah, I know, it's kinda sad one ;____; Just wait for the next chapter! I will make sure that there is *cough* moment.. nope. I do not spill anything xD

 

 

b95081 - Tada! I've updated!! xD of course I've watched the teaser. I was like," thank you CUBE!" wahahhaa that's what I want. the teaser is supposed to be like the teaser for my fanfic!^^ well thanks for the cool comment :D

tqaseobie - hi new reader^^. thx for the comment!

Thank you for commenting! and thx for subscribing! Anw tomorrow it's MAMA award! I'm gonna be trolling around during the red carpet there! Hope I can take a glimpse of them xD... but then I'm not purchasing the tix :P yes, I'm that broke. Idk if tomorrow I will update my fanfic but I will try my best okay^^ please don't runaway D: - This will keep you stay :D - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDtnRngRsY