:)

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpElWofNJxU - B1A4 Time Is Over

Hyuna got out from the bathroom after showering, it was 7.20am already, she was drying her hair with the dryer and then she went to check on her phone – three missed calls.

‘Who’s calling me? Hyunseung?’ Hyuna went to check out,’ Dongwoon?’

Hyuna went to text him.

Dongwoon, what is it?

And not for long Dongwoon called him again, she picked up her phone as she heard the call.

“Wae, Dongwoon?” Hyuna asked,” you make it seem urgent.”

“Yaaa… I’m picking you up! Got it!” Dongwoon said in angry tone.

“A… you don’t have too,” Hyuna felt bad, she knew she made a lot of trouble yesterday,” I mean… up to you, Dongwoon. I follow your order.”

“I’m not playing here, pick you in 15minutes,” Dongwoon said before he hung up the phone.

“15… what! I’m not even ready yet!” Hyuna went panicked, she ran to the closet to take her uniform as she was only wearing undergarment.

--

Dongwoon was driving while Hyuna sat beside him, he hadn’t said anything and kept focussing on the road.

“Are you going to ignore me forever?” Hyuna asked,” I’m sorry, Dongwoon… making you guys worry… I just… don’t know that… I’m that important to you guys.”

Dongwoon sighed heavily,” now you know alright? So stop disappearing.”

Hyuna couldn’t hide her happiness that she still had some people who cared about her, she quickly went to hug Dongwoon, who was panicking.

“Yaa... michyogeoya! I’m driving!” Dongwoon struggled to make Hyuna go away.

“Thank you, Dongwoon,” Hyuna still kept hugging.

The two of them had reached school, as they were heading the school main entrance, Hyunseung got out from the car. Hyuna stopped walking, Hyunseung saw Hyuna but he turned around and ignored her.

Hyuna could just look at Hyunseung without hoping anything,’ it seems it’s easy for you to let me go, Hyunseung… is this really goodbye?’

“Hyunseung is angry with you too like the rest of us, come on, let’s go,” Dongwoon called dreamy Hyuna,” we’re almost late.”

Hyunseung turned around again to have a glance of Hyuna, she didn’t look very well after he gave her cold stare, and he knew he caused Hyuna feeling bad but he couldn’t help it after what Hyuna did last night, making him worry to death.

-Last night-

Hyunseung was running to his car after he knew that Hyuna wasn’t in the hospital. Beach would be his next destination.

‘Hyuna, where the are you?’ Hyunseung tried to call Hyuna couple times and also her home phone. He threw his phone to the couch when he heard the operator stated about Hyuna’s number was currently unavailable.

As he reached the beach, he ran from the one point to the edge of the beach going with hoping he would find her for hours. The coldness was forgotten for the sake of finding Hyuna, he was out of breath but he kept running. He was sweating.

‘Hyuna… please… just call me for once, I need to know where are you right now…,’ Hyunseung was looking all directions panicky,’ should I call the cops?’

Hyunseung decided to go to her place even though the guard had told Dongwoon that she wasn’t at home, he just wanted to know her condition. He reached there with having cold and exhaustion and then there was a call from Doojoon but as he wanted to pick up the phone, Doojoon cut the line already.

Then Doojoon called him again, he answered the phone and heard about Hyuna was with him.

Hyunseung couldn’t hide his relief expression in the public but then he still realized that he had nothing going on with her anymore, as long as he knew that she was fine, it was alright for him.

“No, you don’t need to tell me anything… just send her home,” Hyunseung said quickly before he hung up the phone, he wanted to sneeze.

--

-Junhyung’s own world-

Junhyung had decorated his new apartment the way he wanted, it was classy and looked expensive. He was surprised with himself how well he could decorate the place.

“Wow, you’re working on this beautifully… well done,” Junhyung’s father said as he was looking around, then he spotted purplish room,” is that a bedroom?”

Junhyung followed his dad going into the purple room and answered,” yes dad.”

“It looks like a girl’s room, you shouldn’t make the room have gender, why purple?” Junhyung’s dad asked.

Junhyung had hard time to answer his dad, he honestly didn’t know why he wanted to make the room that way but somehow it looked familiar to him and reminded him of someone, however he couldn’t describe it,”ermm… I find this room looks more special with the way I design it.”

Junhyung’s dad snorted,” maybe it’s just your taste, son, I see your soft side in the room.”

Junhyung could just laugh quietly but then he realized something,’ I don’t know why but this reminds me of that crazy girl, Hyuna… somehow it’s so quiet without her and I want to know how she is… I still can’t stop thinking that night…’

--

Hyuna was searching for tutors through sites and then the girls were disturbing her.

“Hyuna… where have you been?”

“Why you didn’t come yesterday?”

“Is something going on?”

The girls couldn’t stop asking her questions, she decided to get out from the class and bought some snacks for physical education class. Then she saw Hyunseung was walking towards her, she was nervous because she would have to pass him coolly.

‘Oh … here we go…’ Hyuna tried not to look at Hyunseung but then after thinking twice, she realized she was acting like a girl in drama and decided to talk with Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung…,” Hyuna gulped her saliva as she called him.

Hyunseung stopped walking and looked at Hyuna back.

“Are we still friends then?” Hyuna asked that, she didn’t dare to ask whether they still got the chance together or he wanted to sort things out. She knew the situation for them being together wouldn’t happen in any minute anyway.

Hyunseung seemed happy to hear that from Hyuna, he nodded and tried to hold his guts to hug her tightly and want to say that he loved her so much. He finally replied,” we always are, that’s why I’m angry with your action… last night... you’re crying?”

“Sorry, I don’t mean to make anyone worry about me… I’m just…,” Hyuna started to feel worse, especially Hyunseung still cared about her.

“Ya… don’t do drama scene in the corridor,” Hyunseung tried to stop her from sobbing louder.

“No, it’s just… there are still people who care about me… I thank you for that,” Hyuna sincerely thanked people who were worried about her.

All of sudden, Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon went to hug Hyuna and acted sobbing.

“Hyuna… it’s okay, we are not angry with you anymore…,” Yoseob cried playfully.

“Can’t believe I will hear this through your mouth, Hyuna,” Doojoon laughed as he hugged everyone tighter.

“Ouch… Doojoon, you are breaking my neck!” Dongwoon complained.

Hyunseung couldn’t stop laughing looking at the silly atmosphere but it had been a while he hadn’t laughed like this. He missed this moment, when they were having good times together, but then he remembered Junhyung. He felt bad that he was being selfish. He hoped that Hyuna would keep visiting Junhyung like she did even though it was just a short time.

‘Wow… it seems I’m not heartless anymore, I just want to spend with my friends having good times together… that are all I want.’

==

The situation is better now xD oh yeahhh ^___^

It seems everyone there has gotten sick with the drama and so the stubborn 2hyun :D

Anw who watch beautiful show? omg I just watched it on march 3rd, it's freaking amazing xD kyaaaa can't wait for big bang show. hopefully infinite & block b have planned coming to indonesia/singapore xD

thank you for royal readers :')

thank you for commenting and subscribing xD

==

xxxninJAxxx - ekkekekeke thank you thank you xD love your comment ^__^

xtqaseobie - welcome. thx for the wait :') yea junhyung is still in his own world LOL. but I just saw him performing yesterday LOL xD

xvania17 - cute stubborn couple xD update kekekeke xD

xMisSoBeast - thank you very much xD

xbeast4minute - updated ^__^ sorry didn't update yesterday. b2st concert!! xD

xCoralie_x_SHINee - stubborness lead to cute xD

xdreaming777 - Hyunseung did! he waited for Hyuna xD kekekekee ^__^ 

xKtikat1991 - LOL. updated xD

xmrskwonjiyong - short? I'm trying my best to keep it long kekekekke ^___^

xSari_KpopLover - 2hyun stubborness, that's why they can be with each other xD

xgni_4eva - welcome xD awww at least this chapter is going better xD, can't let my readers sad all the time

xxJoyfulYouth - kekekke :D it is going better :)

LOL Hyuna what are you doing xD

keep reading.......