Unforgettable Night

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyunseung got into the car while he called Yoseob.

“Where are you? Yes, she’s better. So about Kikwang, is he alright?” Hyunseung asked about Kikwang,”… Oh… Don’t ever tell anyone. Alright, you go back to sleep.”

Hyuna was lying on the bed, she tried to hold herself not to do it again but she couldn’t control herself. She took a photo album under her bed.

‘Please don’t look at it anymore Hyuna…’ Hyuna closed her eyes, she felt guilty, as she was about to open it, she threw it to the end of the bed. She looked at the clock, it was 1.20am.

--

Hyunseung was already in his school uniform, he rang the hotel room bell couple times but there was no response, he took out the room card from his pocket. There, he found Doojoon who was cuddling ly with the girl last night on the bed. He was still sleeping.

“Doojoon, prepare yourself now,” Hyunseung threw Doojoon’s bag to the bed.

Doojoon and the girl were awakened; she quickly covered her upper body while Doojoon yawned.

“I’m going down first, quickly, you don’t want to skip breakfast,” Hyunseung said as he went out from the room.

--

Hyunseung was using the room’s breakfast voucher; he was having American breakfast there with orange juice.

“Morning,” Doojoon said cheerfully with his school uniform.

“Coffee or tea?” asked the waiter.

“Coffee please,” Doojoon answered and turned to Hyunseung,” You’re suddenly MIA in the party.”

“Take your food now,” Hyunseung commanded as he chewed his bacon.

--

Hyunseung and Doojoon reached school on time; they got out from the car. The girls couldn’t resist the boys even though they saw them at school every time.

Doojoon sighed,” Why there are no hot girls in our school? It’s unfair, they can look at us but what do we get?”

“This is our last year, just get through this,” Hyunseung said.

 

They spotted Hyuna who were surrounded by her ‘friends’, they kept following her everywhere. It was because they looked on her or they were just afraid of her.

One of the girls showed her new wallet, it was Gucci,” It’s the newest edition.”

 

Hyuna looked at it and said,” Finally, you know style.”

The girl looked happy when Hyuna complimented her. The girl was in the same class with her but she saw her as her role model.

"But Hyuna's better," other girl said.

"Hyuna's wallet is so pretty... I'm jealous," other said.

 

Hyuna saw Hyunseung and Doojoon were looking at her; she gave them a confident smile and then walked away.

“Well, well, who’s in good mood today?” Doojoon said as she watched Hyuna walking away.

Hyunseung was quite relief to see Hyuna’s mood, she seemed fine,” Let’s go.”

Hyuna was leading the other girls even though they had been together for long time.  Suddenly Hyosung got in the way, she was looking angry.

“I need to talk to you,” Hyosung said seriously.

Hyuna smirked, she knew what she wanted to talk about, she said to others,” You guys go back to class.”

Hyosung and Hyuna went to the ladies’ toilet. Hyuna checked herself in the mirror and asked,” So… what do you want to say?”

“Why are you doing this to Kikwang? Why do you want to hurt him?” Hyosung asked.

“What?” Hyuna acted dumb while smiling,” I don’t get it.”

“Don’t act dumb! I saw your pictures kissing some other dude,” Hyosung said.

“Ohh… that kiss,” Hyuna nodded and then brushed her hair with mini comb,” It’s just a kiss, nothing happen.”

“Why are you doing this, Hyuna? You hurt Kikwang.”

After Hyuna was satisfied with her hair and she turned to Hyosung and patted her shoulder,” I got good news for you, Kikwang is on the market. We broke up already… So this conversation is pretty useless.”

Hyuna left Hyosung in the toilet, her smile faded, she recalled what Kikwang did to her and she couldn’t forgive him. She covered her neck with the collar and walked back to class.

Hyuna was back to class. She saw Yoseob who was talking with Dongwoon, she was stoned for a while. Yoseob saw her and walked to her.

“You alright?” Yoseob asked worriedly.

“If you tell anybody about last night…,” Hyuna threatened.

“Hyuna, I won’t tell anyone,” Yoseob tried to calm Hyuna down.

“If I find out that you tell Suzy, I’m gonna cut your balls,” Hyuna whispered.

“Hey, hey… You can kill me if I tell her; I promise I won’t, even though my life is on stake,” Yoseob and Hyuna made a pinky promise together.

--

Hyunseung and Doojoon were in the different class from Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyuna. He was reading his favourite old poetry book. Then he heard the girls’ mentioning Kikwang.

“Did you hear that? Kikwang is in hospital,” Doojoon asked,” I didn’t see him when the party ended.”

Doojoon eavesdropped again and then he said,” Wow, Kikwang is from different school but he’s popular here… they said Kikwang was beaten up last night and they wanted to visit him… Kikwang doesn’t even know them.”

Hyunseung kept quiet.

“I wonder what this is all about,” Doojoon said.

Hyunseung stopped reading, he didn’t know whether he was still mad at Kikwang or he felt bad,’ I guess… I have to visit Kikwang... alone.’

===

The MV is out! oettoke! I'm spazzing... *___* I almost can't write because of trouble maker mv distraction xD

But finally I'm here ^^

I will update one or two more chapters today :D!!

I'll be right back!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!^^

Wait my next chap soon!

 

KpopLOVER993 - thank you! I will update more soon! :D

xLee_Kat - ahahha you found me!^^ 

xdyana2806 - thank u! just updated! and will update again soon!

xkyuyoon - yup they do not have the kiss xD. updated!

dreaming777 - you will find out soon xD.. yeahh, hyuna and hyunseung have complicated relationship. the 2 know that they are gonna attract each other but they decide to not having relationship... for now xD

xChocobaby - thank you! thank you! thank you^^

SmartyYingYing - thank you! I hope you will like my story till ending!

xmrscho27 - thanks for the comment^^.. keep reading and commenting :D

xxihuanwu - I'm trolling there only. My friends are watching. woah 200dollar, I'm freaking broke :P I watch via youtube too

xbigbangdonut - ahhahaa xD I'm not gonna tell you. just follow me kay kay^^

xbeast4minute - The MV is out! and I'm left speechless.. SPAZZ!

xJexitopia - nyahahah curiousity is entertaining^^ Hope the next update I will entertain you more!