WAD R U THINKING HYUNSEUNG O___O !?

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMs_AElM_bk - INFINITE - voice of my heart <3 love this song^^

Hyunseung was doing his homework in the dining room, while Hyuna was reading the poem book on the couch. It had been almost an hour; Hyunseung went to check on Hyuna, she was sleeping on the couch. He took the poem book and put it on the coffee table; he carried Hyuna to the bedroom and tucked her in.

He was about to touch her face but he held back,’ I should stop this… This is not fair for Hyuna.’

Hyunseung went to close the curtain and turned off the lights, before he left the bedroom,” Have a good sleep.”

(Flashback)

Hyunseung and Hyuna were about to kiss but then he used his thumb to hold Hyuna’s lips.

“Hyuna…,” Hyunseung pleaded Hyuna while he was looking elsewhere.

Hyuna stepped back; she understood that Hyunseung wanted to keep their relationship as friends even though there was something between them.

“I’m sorry…,” Hyunseung apologized.

Hyuna forced to smile and went to hug Hyunseung more in friendly way,” it’s okay, I understand. I know you, Hyunseung.”

‘I guess… this relationship is fine, with this way, Hyunseung will never break my heart…’ Hyuna reminded herself as she bit her lips.

Hyunseung couldn’t hug her back, he chose not to.

Hyuna patted Hyunseung’s shoulder and grinned,” Why so serious? Anyway, I’m fine already, you can go home now, and I will go back soon too.”

Hyunseung turned to her and said,” I will take you home.”

“It’s fine, you go,” Hyuna hit Hyunseung arm playfully.

As Hyunseung got out from the room, her smile faded, she sighed. She went out from the bedroom and found Hyunseung was taking out his school books.

“Yaa… what are you doing?” Hyuna was shocked.

“I’m waiting for you,” Hyunseung said as he was flipping his school book.

Hyuna pouted, she was stubborn. She went to take the poetry book and leaned on the couch as she was reading it. Hyunseung glanced at her and smiled as he started to do his homework.

As Hyuna read, she went to peek Hyunseung couple times but she decided not to care,’ Why is he still doing here? I’m not a baby anymore… Ah… Nevermind.’

Hyunseung realized that Hyuna was looking at her couple times,’ She’s thick head girl... I’ll see how long she will give up.’

--

Hara’s and Junhyung’s families attended the big event of the year, entrepreneur of the year. Junhyung and Hara were quite awkward with each other; the two hadn’t talked since Junhyung came home.

“Junhyung, Hara, what is it?” Junhyung’s mom asked during the dinner.

“Yes, you two are quiet, having a fight son?” Junhyung’s dad laughed.

“Ahh… no…,” Junhyung replied, Hara tried to put a smile on.

Junhyung and Hara went back to the house and finally Junhyung started to say something,” Hara…”

Hara started to sob as she was cleaning up her makeup; Junhyung went to hug Hara as she was crying.

“I’m sorry, Hara… I’m sorry…,” Junhyung felt bad as he left Hara in the store and she knew why.

“You… you left me alone for her…,” Hara cried.

“I know I was wrong… Forgive me,” Junhyung then kissed Hara on the lip.

Hara went to kiss Junhyung passionately as her tears stopped flowing, he kissed her back but then he felt something different, he stopped and cuddled Hara.

Junhyung was getting worried,’ what is this? My old feeling towards Hyuna is coming back… Junhyung, you have Hara now… Please wake the up!’

“Did you see her?” Hara asked as the two were still cuddling.

“No… Believe me…,” Junhyung answered.

Hara seemed relief,” I love you, Junhyung.”

“I… love… you… too… Hara…,” Junhyung replied slowly.

‘I will try my best to love you, Hara…’

--

Hyunseung and Hyuna had reached at Hyuna’s lobby. Hyuna was playing with Hyunseung’s phone.

“Hyuna… we’re here already,” Hyunseung looked at Hyuna and saw Hyuna was texting through his phone,” Yaa… What is this?”

Hyunseung pulled his phone; Hyuna was laughing her off.

Well then, I see you on Friday, Hyunseung                                           (Jihyun)

“Why are you doing this?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna smirked,” Because I like her, okay, bye darling, I see you at school.”

Hyunseung stared at her sweetly,” See you.”

Hyuna paused but she managed to speak,” Thank you, Hyunseung.”

Hyunseung was driving off; Hyuna could just look at the car going further.

Hyunseung was thinking about his decision whether he made the right one or not but in the end he felt that this was the best for the both of them as he wanted to protect her. He kept in mind that he preferred to sacrifice his feeling.

‘The words I couldn’t say to you…I love you.

The words I couldn’t bring myself to say…’

==

OW YEA... I'M BACK XD!!^^ well.. my exam and I don't want to think about it!

making fanfic mood on O___O!

Thank you for subscribing^^ and commenting xD

After this, you guys might like ' WTF is Hyunseung thinking? O_O ajhskagghas'

But you know, when you really love someone you want the best for the person you love... ooppss :P

 

yuCHuL15 - kekkekee xD !

xilyeol77 - thanks for liking my fanfic xD

xkhim012 - welcome :D will update more soon!

xlovexoxo65 - welcome. now you know y seungg not confessing right x(

xtashayasmeen98 - welcome :D anyeong dongsaeng^^

xtqaseobie - kekeke :D I found the home from google!

xdyana2806 - thank you! gonna update more! :D

xAJ_Kevin - kekekeke I slept really late

xtroublemakeraddict - if they get together quickly, story is gonna end fast ;___;

xdreaming777 - kekekee I don't read poem usually, I read now because of hyunseungs' character xD

xsweetpinkstyle - welcome, I will update more :3

xmrskwonjiyong - I know xD I'm error when writing fanfic around 2/3am xD

xyamasiti - me too! I love TROUBLE MAKER duo! be prepared! oh not just junhyung will become the problem too, lots of drama O__O. and thank you for your sweet comment :D

xStarryKelly - thank you! don't kill me for Hyunseung desicion xD

xSari_KpopLover -:D hehehe

xdeepintotaem - thank you! but it's over wuhhuu!

xbeast4minute - watch it!^^ ahahhaa they are cute :3

xRainity - support 2hyun :D !

xercprc - yes kekeke^^ used to be