It's over!?

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXholjJrC3k - TROUBLE MAKER - the words I don't want to hear

 

There was an awkward silence in the car between Hyuna and Hyunseung. She felt guilty for not telling Hyunseung she wanted to visit Junhyung. As she turned to peek at Hyunseung, she quickly looked straight again, he didn’t look good. She really regretted with her own action but then she didn’t want to blame herself fully too, as she wanted to defend herself, she just realized that they were not heading to her place.

“Where are we going?” Hyuna asked.

“You can talk, and yet you haven’t said anything…,” Hyunseung coldly said.

Hyuna went speechless again, she felt offended that she was the one who got blame for the whole situation. She gasped heavily as she was rolling her eyes to the other side.

--

-in Junhyung’s own world-

Junhyung couldn’t sleep at all. He went to the balcony staring at the stars, he was still curious the girl he met often recently named Hyuna. Then Hara was cuddling him from the back.

“Junhyung… let’s sleep,” Hara said sweetly.

“Ahh, you go sleep first, I want to be outside,” Junhyung replied.

“Okay, but don’t be too long, it’s cold outside,” Hara went to kiss Junhyung’s head.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung had reached in the beach side, Hyunseung got out from the car and walked to Hyuna’s door, Hyuna was puzzled with the whole situation. He opened the door but she was just staring at him. He pulled Hyuna out as he was impatient. She got out from the car; he dragged her closer to the beach.

Finally he let go off Hyuna’s hand, he wasn’t looking at Hyuna as he spoke,” Now… you talk. Talk anything…”

Hyuna realized that Hyunseung brought her here because she ever told him that she could express herself in the beach. He still remembered, it was the day when she called him because she wanted to revenge Seunghyun(T.O.P), it was couple years ago.

‘…And yet… he still remembers…’ Hyuna’s stare got soften towards Hyunseung’s back.

Hyuna went sobbing as she started to talk,” you… you already know that… you’re going to feel this way since you’ve requested me to be with Junhyung’s side in the hospital... but… why are you getting angry at me? Is everything my fault? The way you handle the situation… is just making our situation worse, Hyunseung… So do you want me to do now? I’m lost…”

Hyunseung didn’t dare to turn around, his tears were flowing but he managed not to make a sound. He himself was confused, he felt a lot of emotions that time as he knew that he just hurt her feel but he couldn’t stop getting angry towards her and of course jealous. He didn’t point everything towards her but as time went by, Hyuna was the one who was diligently going to the hospital.

-Flashback-

Hyunseung was packing his books into the school bag as class had just been dismissed. Hyuna was coming to his class, she had her bag ready already.

“You’re ready?” Hyunseung asked.

“Hyunseung… how about we go to the hospital first and then we study together in my place,” Hyuna asked.

Hyunseung was upset hearing this but for the sake of Junhyung, he agreed with Hyuna.

The other day, Hyunseung was in the library already, they would have prelim exam the next day. Hyuna wasn’t there yet, he decided to call Hyuna outside the library. As he was calling Hyuna, he caught her finding taxi outside the school.

“Oh… Hyunseung, I will be right back in one hour okay, I’ll go to the hospital first so we can study till late, alright?” Hyuna said as she went into the cab.

--

Hyunseung bit his finger for a while and then he wiped away his tears quickly. He knew he could speak normally again,” I don’t need to know about that, please tell me why you’re going there alone in the early morning? I know that… you’re… not… mine… so I won’t talk about that.”

Hyuna felt more guilty but then she was also stubborn, she didn’t want to admit her wrong doing,” you are the one who told me to be with Junhyung’s side…”

“I ask you again, why you’re going there so damn early?” Hyunseung shouted.

Hyuna knew she lost, she herself was confused, she knew that there’s a part of her wanted Junhyung to wake up from his own world but the other part was really hungry for Junhyung which she missed so much, as she looked at Junhyung more, the feeling towards him gradually grew again even though she tried to deny it. She fell to the sand admitting her feeling.

Hyunseung was giving up already with the whole relationship; he somehow knew that he couldn’t replace Junhyung’s position. He took out the Hello Kitty chain she gave him.

“Hyuna… It’s fine… you don’t have to force yourself… we don’t have to do this anymore,” Hyunseung tried to cool the situation down as he was looking at the sky,” you’ve been trying hard.”

‘Hyunseung… what the did you say?’ Hyuna wish she was deaf at this moment.

Hyunseung turned around and kneeled to get close towards Hyuna, he took Hyuna’s hand and put the hello kitty’s phone chain into her palm,” I guess… this is it. It’s for the best…”

“What… what are you saying, Hyunseung?” Hyuna trembled as she grabbed Hyunseung’s hand tightly as she didn’t want to let him go.

Hyunseung tried to smile it off,” what I’m saying is how about we just go back the way we used to be…”

Hyuna couldn’t listen to him anymore,’ Hyunseung, why are you breaking up with me? My feeling towards Junhyung is nothing compared my feeling towards you, Hyunseung… why? Why are you doing this to me? I love you so much, Jang Hyunseung… Love you so much that it hurts...’

next chapter is up! - keep the music on xD