It's Fixed

TROUBLE MAKER

 

“Andwae… andwae…,” Hyuna shook her head in disbelief,” I don’t want to break up with you.”

Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder, he wanted to be seen strong and could accept the reality,” Hyuna… we can’t do this anymore, we are not meant to be.”

“No. You can’t make the decision by yourself,” Hyuna was still in deniable state,” we have to talk about this later.”

Hyunseung grabbed Hyuna’s shoulder,” we’ve been struggling lately, Hyuna… we both know it, it’s not working.”

“This can happen in relationship, you know...,” Hyuna tried to find ways to sort things out the way she wanted,” Hyunseung, you’re not familiar yet with this kind of situation since you never go through this.”

Hyunseung tried to hold his anger, he couldn’t act smiling anymore,” no, Hyuna! This is it! I can’t do this okay!”

--

Junhyung was driving towards his dad’s new building, since the company had been doing well and it was expanding. Then there’s one apartment caught his attention.

“I don’t know why that building has caught my attention lately …” Junhyung squint his eyes to look closely the building from a far. He decided to turn the opposite way from his dad’s building, instead trying to get close with the apartment, ‘why I feel like I’ve been there before?’

He decided to park his car and went to take a look.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung were still on the beach, Hyuna couldn’t stop crying. She was really having hard time facing the break up.

“Hyuna… don’t cry…,” Hyunseung tried to comfort her but he didn’t want to show it much. It would be awkward since he was the main cause of her sobbing.

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” Hyuna kept repeating those words while she was hitting him,” You don’t care how I feel! you!”

Hyunseung grabbed Hyuna’s wrists and was really pissed with her behaviour,” yaaaa… stop this, what about my feeling? Do you actually care about mine?”

--

Junhyung was guided by the manager of the apartment to an empty unit. He was looking around, he was being explained about the facilities and all but he didn’t listen at all.

‘This is too weird… I don’t know how I feel right now… This feeling…’ Junhyung was walking into one of the room.

“That’s the bedroom, there’s bathroom inside too with walking closet,” the manager explained,” I will show you the master bedroom…”

“I take it.”

The manager thought he heard wrongly, he asked again,” I’m sorry?”

Junhyung said it confidently,” I will buy this unit.”

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung was already in front of Hyuna’s apartment, she didn’t want to get out from his car. She somehow wanted to work things out again, like usual.

“You go up first, I will… take my stuff…,” Hyunseung said quietly.

Hyuna was a little bit relief as she heard that, at least there was still a chance that she could change his mind. She realized that it was her own fault which causing this. She had hurt him for a while but she still kept doing it because of her egoism. She got out from the car.

‘Hyunseung, I hope you will still leave your stuff in my place even after you’re going back home… I don’t want this to end…’

--

In the family gathering dinner between Hara’s and Junhyung’s families, they were discussing the rush of Junhyung’s decision buying the unit.

“It’s a very exclusive unit, I’m surprised that it’s still unsold, who’s the previous owner?” Hara’s dad asked Junhyung.

“I don’t know why I got lack of information about the previous owner,” Junhyung replied.

“You are lucky to get the unit with that price, that place costs more than that,” Hara’s dad complimented.

“It’s a fate, Junhyung must be destined to get that place, look at that, he randomly wanted to take a look by passing the apartement!” Junhyung’s mom added.

Junhyung smiled proudly,” yes, it must be a fate.”

--

It was late night already, no one was in Junhyung’s room, except the patrol nurse checking every rooms. The nurse walked in and checked on his heart rate and his fluid, then she wrote it down in the white board in front of Junhyung’s bed and then she left.

Hyuna walked in while wearing her hoodie on with gym pants, she made sure that the nurse didn’t see her and then she closed the door carefully.

“Anyeong there…,” Hyuna greeted Junhyung. She grabbed a seat to sit beside Junhyung. Then she sighed heavily,” urm… what am I doing here? I guess… I just can’t sleep at all… you are so lucky to have a long sleep there, it’s nice not to face reality currently…”

Hyuna gave out bitter smile without looking at anything, she was just talking to herself as her look was getting fragile,” you know… it’s my entire fault… I always make a mess, and now… I don’t know who I should talk to… I have disappointed the only person I can rely on, I hurt him badly…”

Hyuna started to weep like a baby, something she didn’t do as Hyunseung left her place.

-Flashback

Hyuna was waiting for Hyunseung on the sofa, as she heard the open door, she quickly walked towards him.

“Hyunseung… please give me one more chance,” Hyuna begged.

Hyunseung ignored her begging and continued going into her room, where his most stuff was there. Hyuna hadn’t given up yet, she went into the room, looking in horror as Hyunseung’s easily put his organized clothes from the closet. She quickly threw his clothes on the floor, however she also didn’t get any response. He just calmly took them and put them into the bag. Then he headed into the bathroom.

“Hyunseung… hey, talk to me!” Hyuna pushed Hyunseung which had no any effect on him.

Hyunseung threw his tooth brush to the bin, he took his perfumes and some accessories. Hyuna was getting panicked, she quickly pulled his bag from him and ran away from Hyunseung. He walked out to find Hyuna and found her in the kitchen, he showed his hand to tell her to give him the bag.

“No… I disapprove,” Hyuna shook her head.

“You know that it won’t change my decision, I can go now without those stuff but why waste your and my time? I will get them in other day,” Hyunseung said.

Hyuna finally gave him his bag as she looked down, she knew that his decision was fixed and it was impossible to change it currently.

“Thank you, Hyuna for being understanding…,” Hyunseung sat on the sofa to use his shoes back and then said before he left,” please don’t stop visiting Junhyung, it might work… you know… maybe you are destined to be with him…”

--

currently heartbreaking chapters during valentine day T___T

Omg, 2hyun shipper, please don't kill me T^T

here you the special two chapters since I haven't uploaded quite a while

Thank you for the comments and subscribing

==

dreaming777 -  Junhyung's part is Junhyung's own mind, in his coma ^^ I think Hyuna is too late to give Hyunseung more love

AJ_Kevin - I know :(

Sari_KpopLover - yea... it's quite sad chapters T__T currently no 2hyun moment ><

mrskwonjiyong - currently no 2hyun moment T^T

SHINeejjang - yea :D keep commenting. I love comments. they are in bad term here T_T as Hyuna kept seeing Junhyung, her past feelings made her confused ><

vania17 - yes... T_T

MyNameIsJazzyy - you probably will see some junhyuna here T_T 2hyun break up!

xJoyfulYouth - yea.. poor hyunseung T^T

Ktikat1991 - good thing you understand. enjoy!

Coralie_x_SHINee - yea, everything is just messed up!

gni_4eva - please don't die with these 2 chapters :'( I can feel you're dying now T-T

tqaseobie - yea it is indeed lots of broken heart esp during valentine's day... T^T