*re-update*

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvhyem_-QQI - BLUE BIG BANG

Hyuna and Hyunseung just finished studying in the library, it was weird at first but somehow they were comfortable with each other like they were used to be, even though they were holding back themselves.

“I guess I don’t need to find tutor there, you’re the best so far,” Hyuna praised Hyunseung.

“You’re the only student I approve to teach,” Hyunseung smiled.

Hyunseung was looking at Hyuna’ soft lips, he wanted to lock his lip to her and her hair but then he shook his head,” so are you going to hospital?”

Hyuna’s heart skipped a beat hearing that but then she answered,” arghhh… yeah, I guess so.”

“Do you want to go?” Hyunseung asked.

‘Where else can I go if I say no?’ Hyuna looked at Hyunseung, she asked him through her heart. Then she answered in a weak voice,” why not?”

--

(Italic letters means Junhyung’s own mind)

Junhyung was in the new apartment to clear his head, he somehow felt that the world he was living in didn’t make any sense. Everything seemed according to his plan but then, when he wanted to seek Hyuna, she wasn’t there like he wanted. Then again, Hyuna’s appearance was still mysterious for him. He decided to drink rum, he poured his drink and when he was about to drink it.

“Hey there…,” the voice he wanted to hear came out.

Junhyung’s glass fell off, he was surprised seeing her and she was even in his apartment.

“! What the !” Junhyung looked at Hyuna and his drink back and forth.

“I knew it! You aren’t real!” Junhyung pointed at Hyuna.

Hyuna closed the door slowly and then looked at Junhyung again as she went to sit beside him,” here I am again… so how are you doing there?”

Hyuna went to hold Junhyung’s left hand.

“Stop talking to me,” Junhyung walked backwards to get further from Hyuna,” get away from me. You aren’t real.”

Hyuna kept asking to Junhyung as she walking towards him,” you’re still comfortable here? When will you come back? It’s already a month…”

‘What the is this? This is so surreal,’ Junhyung was nervous, he started throwing things to her but she didn’t care at all.

“Please wake up, Junhyung, I can’t be there for you all the time like this anymore… I have someone else in my heart,” Hyuna confessed as she put Junhyung’s hand back to his stomach,” I confidently say this, I’m letting you go right now. Junhyung… please let me go this time.”

Junhyung didn’t understand the emotion he felt that time, but it was really painful there.

‘Hyuna… who are you?’

The moment he asked himself, unknown memory started playing in his head.

Hyuna and Junhyung skipped school to have a regular. They headed to the arcade and played shooting games, car racing and grabbing dolls machine.

“Ahhh… I’m bored already,” Hyuna started to whine,” Let’s go.”

As they were walking around Hongdae, Hyuna quickly ran towards a small shop as she saw nail accessory stickers. She had been looking for star shaped for a while.

“Arhhhh… Finally I found it! Ahjumma, I want to buy 20packets!” Hyuna called the ahjumma who was serving other customers.

“Yaaa… you and stars addiction… I mean black star.”

Hyuna lingered her arms around Junhyung’s waist and looked at Junhyung passionately,” you are my black star, no one can see it because the sky is dark, but I’m the only one who can see it.”

Junhyung liked what Hyuna said,” that’s a nice meaning from you, whiner… then… you are my black star too.”

“We are black stars couple,” Hyuna pouted cutely before she kissed him.

Junhyung came up with an idea,” yaa… quickly buy your things. I want to go somewhere…”

The two of them were in front of tattoo store, Hyuna shook her head, she didn’t want her body to get tattooed as she was scared of the needles.

“It’s not for you, it’s me… “ Junhyung groaned as he forced Hyuna to get inside with him.

Junhyung had decided the tattoo without Hyuna knowing, she was told to sit in the other side so it would be a surprise, Hyuna was  freaking out the whole time especially when the needle was in Junhyung’s body. Hyuna kept screaming,’ shireo! Shireo!’ which meant hate it! Hate it!

Finally the tattoo had been done, the man put on bandages on Junhyung’s tattoo.

“Junhyung… never make tattoo anymore,” Hyuna sobbed.

“Why are you crying there? I’m the one who’s making it, come here,” Junhyung chocked as he gave Hyuna a hug,” there, there… you will see it tonight.”

The doctor and nurses came into Junhyung’s room in any seconds when the machine made a sound. Junhyung’s heart was unstable all of sudden. Hyuna didn’t know what to do, she could just stand up and move away. Hara quickly got into the room and went towards Hyuna.

“What did you do? What did you do?” Hara asked angrily.

Hyuna couldn’t answer, she was confused too. She could only recall after she put Junhyung’s hand back, then she was thinking whether to message or call Hyunseung as she had made up her mind. After making some unsend messages, she decided to call him.

The nurse approached Hyuna and Hara,” please leave the room.”

Junhyung was having hard time to breath, he felt something unbelievable just went passed through him. His tears kept coming out, he wasn’t sure why he went through this. His whole body was sweaty already.

“Doctor, his pulse is getting faster…,” a woman voice could be heard by Junhyung.

‘Whose voice is that?’ Junhyung looked around horridly as he was holding his chest as it was hurting more than ever.

“The injection please,” a male voice said in calm voice.

“Doctor, the rate is going to 130!” another woman voice shouted.

Then after couple seconds, Junhyung started to feel calmer,’ it doesn’t hurt anymore… I feel… tired… Hyuna… that’s why she seems familiar…’

In Hyuna’s bedroom, Hyuna closed her eyes with the pillow, she kept making noises as she was excited to see Junhyung’s tattoo.

“Yaa!! Why are you taking it so long? Hurry up!” Hyuna complained.

“Shut up! I need to take off the bandage first,” Junhyung replied from the bathroom,” alright, it’s done. I think it’s too small…”

“Hurry up!” Hyuna shouted.              

“Aishhh…,” Junhyung finally walked towards Hyuna,” you’re so damn impatient.”

Junhyung threw the pillow away from Hyuna’s hand but she was closing her eyes tightly. Then he smiled as he saw how adorable Hyuna was, he said in soft voice,” open your eyes now, my black star.”

Hyuna gradually opened her eyes and she saw a tiny black star there, she was getting numb. Junhyung expected reaction from her either she hated it or loved it.

“Yaa… say something,” Junhyung said.

Hyuna went to kiss Junhyung right away and she put her legs tied on him which made him shout because her foot hit his fresh tattoo.

“Oh, sorry, it’s still hurt, Junhyung?” Hyuna apologized.

“Of course it’s hurt! But I like your reaction there,” Junhyung went to sit down on the bed as he was staring at Hyuna,” I’m yours, that’s all I want you to know.”

‘So… that’s Hyuna… the girl that I love so much but I end up leaving here… and now I want her back but it’s already too late… she also makes her decision too, that there’s someone who can replace me… who does better than me… I should see this coming… He’s been with her even before me.’ Junhyung fell to the ground, he felt paralyzed,’ I guess… it’s a game over for me?’

--

sorry for the lack of pictures and no comments reply. I mean I have replied and all but the all are gone *___* this chapter is missing after the system down T^T

enjoy!