The Real Drama Starts... Now!

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Yoseob put his head on his desk; he was still a bit hangover after the party last night.  He barely could open his eyes.

“YANG YOSEOB!” the teacher shouted.

Yoseob stood up right away while banging the table; he walked to the front of the class and then looked at the teacher, he seemed a bit scared with Yoseob.

“What are you doing?” The teacher asked.

“I want to wash my face,” Yoseob answered.

Yoseob walked out and passed Hyunseung’s classroom and saw Doojoon who was also dying there but it seemed the teacher didn’t bother to wake him up. He spotted Hyunseung’s desk, he found it weird that Hyunseung and Hyuna didn’t attend the party but they were absent.

‘Where are they? Wait, maybe they went to another party? Since the two of them are wanted by every clubs… Seriously, why I’m so ing diligent! I should skip school today!’ Yoseob thought while he showed his poker face on the way to the toilet.

--

Hyuna finally woke up, she was freezing cold.

‘How can I sleep last night with this cold temperature?’ then Hyuna looked at the other side of the bed and she found that there was no Hyunseung. She was a bit down, she looked at the bathroom and the door was opened.

Hyuna pouted,’ It’s Hyunseung… I shouldn’t expect too much… Time for washy washy!”

Hyuna pulled the blanket to cover her body, she walked into the bathroom. She spotted a written paper.

I’ll be back to get you clothes. If you need anything, just call

-Hyunseung

P.S. you must think that I have left you there

Hyuna couldn’t help it but to smile, especially the last line,’ is he not what I think?’

She ran to find her purse happily to take her phone. When she was about to call Hyunseung, she found her close friend call her.

‘Why did G.Na unnie call me last night?’ Hyuna wondered. Then she tried to call her but she found G.Na’s phone was out of service.

Hyuna texted G.Na.

G.Na unnie! What is it? It’s been a long time. kekeke ^__^

The door was opened; Hyunseung saw Hyuna kneeling on the floor while covering herself with blanket. He wore more casual clothes.

“What are you doing?” Hyunseung asked.

“Ahh… it’s G.Na unnie… she miscalled me last night and but I can’t call her,” Hyuna answered.

“Maybe she’s busy, anyway here…” Hyunseung gave her a packet of clothes.

“Oh… Thank you,” Hyuna said and then she found out that those were her clothes.

“And here’s your key,” Hyunseung gave back the home key.

“You go back to my place, just to take my clothes?” Hyuna was touched with Hyunseung’s effort and then she asked,” What about my lingerie?”

Hyunseung laughed,” I’m a man, I can’t touch woman’s privacy without permission.”

“Arasso…,” Hyuna got up. She had hard time to cover herself and also took the bag at the same time.

“Let me help you,” Hyunseung took the bag and helped her to get up.

Hyuna went into the bathroom and then she threw the blanket outside.

--

After Hyuna finished taking a shower, she checked what clothes did Hyunseung bring and then she saw her school uniform. She bet that Hyunseung would still go to school.

Hyuna got out from the room and found Hyunseung had changed to school uniform.

“After you’re done, let’s have breakfast,” Hyunseung said.

“I bet you’ve eaten, I will check out by myself later,” Hyuna gave a weak smile.

Hyunseung looked at her for a moment; he didn’t want to leave her alone. Hyuna went to fold her dress and put into the bag.

“Teacher Hyunseung, don’t forget that we have class at 4 in the library!” Hyuna a cheesy pose.

Hyunseung chocked,” What the hell was that… I’m leaving.”

Hyuna was laughing.

--

The man had tried to have a sleep after the long hours in the plane. He felt nervous for coming back to Seoul.

‘I must be crazy for being nervous now… I thought that I was gonna be alright after leaving Seoul for about a year…  I’ve been leaving her for 14months to be exact…’ He got up from the bed, leaving his fiancée behind. He went out to the balcony and felt even worse.

“! I shouldn’t be here!” he threw one of the flower pots.

‘… I want to see Hyuna…’ He kneeled on the corner, pulling his hair. It’s been a while he suffered like this and by going back, it reminded him a lot of memories with him and Hyuna.

A flash of moment struck on his head. He was at Hyuna’s bedroom...

“Yaaa… what are you doing?” He pulled his hand as he found out Hyuna wanted to paint his nails.

“Aaaa… wae?” Hyuna pouted,” I just want to paint your nails like mine so people know that you are mine.”

He just smirked and then drank the beer and the put it on the floor.

“Yaaa… you whiney, come here,” He pulled Hyuna’s hand but she refused,” Yaaa… aish… listen to me first, I will let you paint my nails.”

 

“Really?” Hyuna cheered up, she quickly grabbed the pink nail polish and then started to paint his nail. He just chuckled and then continued reading the magazine.

While she was doing it halfway, she asked,” But why you agree out of sudden? This is so not you… You are stubborn type, who will never change your statement and all… You will keep scolding me like there’s no tomorrow and…”

“Will you stop criticizing me?” He closed the magazine and then he went to kiss Hyuna passionately,” I will let you do anything to me to show others that I’m yours because I’m truly yours… I love you… and will love you forever…”

“Forever? What if we broke up, how can it be forever…,” Hyuna disagreed.

“Maybe you don’t love me more than I love you, even though we are not together in the future…,” He grabbed Hyuna’s tiny hand and put it on his chest,” but this heart still belongs to you.”

He finally stood up and could control himself; he went back into the room and tried to get some sleep again.

“What is it, Junhyung?” Hara asked.

“Ohh… it’s nothing… I just have a hard time sleeping,” Junhyung answered.

Hara went to Junhyung’s side and then she kissed his cheek and said,” I bet it’s jetlag, try to get some sleep, if not, you will look like a zombie tonight.”

==

Finally, the people you guys keep asking is revealed!!! Hope you guys don't get shocked (everyday I shock, everynight I shock xD)

So how's my update lately? I hope you guys satisfy so far :D

This chapter is longer than usual, do you guys realize that xD ??

To be honest, I want to keep Junhyung a mystery a bit longer but since you guys are dying to know who's Hyuna's long love. I think I should just show you guys who xD

Anyway thank you for subscribing and commenting^^

 

xdyana2806 - thank u^^ you often comment up. I'm so happy. keep commenting okeh!

xChocobaby - thank u :D! hehehee Hyunseung is indeed sweet *___* wow I'm liking my own character here xD anw thx for commenting continuosly :3

xyamasiti - awww :D thank you for liking my story^^.. and subscribing it! ahahhaa Hyuna is popular and indeed hot in the story. I guess Hyunseung is thinking a lot after seeing Hyuna experiencing some pain in the past in love. You know that sts if you love someone, you hope one will find someone who can treat one better.. but.. just stay tune with my fanfic to see what happen next xD

xtqaseobie - nope. I google the poem :3 ahahhaa xD you comment up everytime. thank u!!^^

xbigbangdonut - updated.. xD tell Hyunseung that! 

xmrskwonjiyong ahahaha to be honest, I'm not good at describing... you know... that. I think it will become sts weird if I explain further xD. yap it's their 1st time :D hope you keep enjoying my fanfic!

xbubblepopq2w3e4r5t6y updated updated updated!^^ calm down xD 

xBreezy-Mist00 - updated! awww kamsahamnida^^ I'm so happy that my fanfic is your fav :D

xyapst99 updated my friend^^

xIamagirl - updated :D I hope you enjoy story so far^^

beast4minute - your wish came true :D!

Lee_Kat - I can't say anything about the fanfic.. I want to make a surprise. so stay tuned^^

kyuyoon - ^^ thank you!!

--chanel - Thank you. Hope you like it till the end!