Only Hyunseung knows

TROUBLE MAKER

 

It was 1.45am already and they would have school in about 6hours, they hadn’t slept at all, Hyuna still didn’t know what really happened to Junhyung, all she knew that it was serious. She was weeping because it’s hurt for her to see Hyunseung was in pain. He had stopped crying and realized that he shouldn’t act like this in front of her. His forehead touched hers and he held both of her hands to show that he’s alright.

“Thank you, baby… sorry to cry like in front of you,” Hyunseung said with his eyes closed.

Hyuna stopped crying too after hearing what Hyunseung said, she smiled a bit,” it’s okay, Hyunseung... I love you, you know that.”

“I love you, Hyuna…,” Hyunseung whispered in her ear.

Hyunseung could see how tired Hyuna was, he went to bed accompanying her, but she slept in minutes. Hyunseung knew it was the best for him not to tell Junhyung’s condition to Hyuna, he bet that Junhyung didn’t want him to tell her too. The image of weak Junhyung was still haunting him so bad, it was the last thing he didn’t want to see from his close people.

--

The alarm rang, it was 6.45am, Hyuna gradually opened up her eyes, she got up and stretched herself.

‘Where’s Hyunseung?’ she looked at the other side of the bed and quickly grabbed her phone, there was a message from him.

I will pick you up at 07.40am, don’t worry too much

She was relief that he didn’t think of leaving for the sake of Junhyung but she started to get curious about Junhyung. What had Hyunseung witnessed that made him break apart last night? But Hyuna decided not to ask anything and move on, she trusted Hyunseung’s decision.

--

“Good morning, mom,” Junhyung greeted his mom as her mom came into the room first.

Junhyung’s parents finally could see Junhyung. Mrs Yong was in tears of happiness seeing that her son had woken up. He looked better than last night. She quickly hugged Junhyung.

Doctor Kim tried to hide his surprise expression, the last night Junhyung seemed unreal after he saw the morning Junhyung. He didn’t really understand when the nurse tried to explain Junhyung’s condition. However he knew that Junhyung needed counsellor.

“You look great today,” Doctor Kim said.

Junhyung paused for a while,’ that doctor look familiar, I think I’ve seen him before…’

“Junhyung, this is your doctor, say hello to Doctor Kim,” Mrs Yong said.

“Oh, Mrs Yong, last night we…,” Doctor Kim tried to explain but then he saw Junhyung shook his hand.

“Very nice to meet you, thank you for treating me all this time,” Junhyung said with a smile,” but you seem familiar to me.”

Doctor Kim tried to smile it off but he knew that Junhyung was not yet stable, he just looked alright from the outside,” Mrs Yong, Mr Yong, I need to talk with something important.”

“We’ll be right back, son,” Mr Yong said.

Junhyung’s parents went out from the room and at the same time, Hara came into the scene, she was asked to accompany Junhyung. She looked extraordinary that day, she made sure she was really gorgeous in front of Junhyung since he had woken up. As soon as she saw Junhyung, she tried hard to control her tears.

“Hara, I don’t need another crying woman in my life other than my mom,” Junhyung said with a smile on his face.

With that smile, Hara couldn’t stop the flowing tears, she went to hold and kiss his hand,” I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too…,” Junhyung held her hand back.

“Junhyung… I’m sorry… because of me, you’ve gone through all this,” Hara apologized while she was sobbing.

Junhyung tried to recall what happened but he couldn’t, he laughed,” Hara, why are you apologizing? It’s not your fault.”

Hara tried to laugh it too, she realized that he didn’t remember about the accident and what happened that night. However she was happier knowing that he didn’t recall it, she hoped that it wouldn’t be mentioned anymore.

Junhyung’s parents and Doctor Kim went back into the room, mrs Yong tried not to show her worriedness but it showed. She patted Hara’s shoulder to ask her stand up.

“What is it, mother?” Hara asked.

“Let the doctor check Junhyung first, let’s wait outside.”

Deep down, Hara didn’t want to let go Junhyung but she just obeyed what the mother in law said. They all got out.

“So, Junhyung, how are you feeling right now?” Doctor Kim asked, as he checked on Junhyung’s heartbeat with ___.

Junhyung nodded before he showed his tongue,” I’m feeling fine.”

“How’s breakfast?” the doctor asked while he took his mini eye flash light.

“Still edible,” Junhyung replied.

“Do you remember what we said last night?” Doctor Kim finally asked what he wanted to ask.

“Wait…,” Junhyung took a moment to recall and finally,” ahhhh! It’s you! Sorry, I was a mess last night.”

“It’s okay, it happens sometimes,” Doctor Kim smiled, he was glad that Junhyung was back to his sense,” so do you still remember that you will meet mr. Byonghul later right?”

Junhyung kept silent for a while, he was puzzled and then asked,” I thought I had talked to him last night?”

--

It was break time, as Hyunseung went out from the class, he was already in between Dongwoon and Yoseob, followed by Doojoon who was behind Hyunseung.

“So… did you manage to see Junhyung? How’s Junhyung?” Yoseob asked curiously.

Hyunseung stopped walking for a while and looked at Yoseob. Yoseob realized that it wasn’t a good idea to ask. He changed the topic all of sudden,” anyway, let’s go eat first guys.”

Doojoon didn’t mind not talking about it, while Dongwoon didn’t understand why no one talked about Junhyung but he just went with the flow. Not too long, Hyuna joined them in the cafeteria. There was no one mention about Junhyung until Hyuna and Dongwoon went to order meal.

“Hyuna… do you know something?” Dongwoon asked.

Hyuna went to hug Dongwoon all of sudden,” right!? Is it just us who can’t stop thinking about it? All I know is Junhyung is not in good condition, and the rest of the detail I got is from you.”

“Hyunseung didn’t tell you anything?”

Hyuna shook her head. Her curiousity got bigger after Dongwoon talked about it.

After evening class, Hyuna met up with Hyunseung outside the class. He told her he would go to see Junhyung since he had got out from the hospital.

“Arasso…,” Hyuna bit her lips, she wished he had told her everything.

“Hyunseung, since my home passes her, I will drive her home then,” Doojoon said when he got out from the class.

“Ahh… thank you, Doojoon,” Hyunseung turned back to Hyuna,” I will call you later, Hyuna.”

Hyuna sighed heavily, she asked Doojoon,” do you know something that I don’t know?”

“Nope, I don’t wanna know if Hyunseung won’t tell, maybe it’s better that we don’t know,” Doojoon calmly answered,” alright, let’s go home now, unless you want to dine with us.”

“Let’s eat!” Hyuna was back to cheerful instantly.

==

This is it people... in couple chapters I'm done O_O and I will upload till final today

Thank you for following me till the end!

Silent readers, please do comment T^T I wanna see you guys at least the end of the fanfic

 

==

 

xJoyfulYouth - *give you tissue* don't cry T^T

xdorkyduck - waaa u cried D:? I will update today till the final chapters. aww thank you so much!!^^

xtohoshiciki - waaa thank you for the comment! *throwing hearts for you* thx for commenting all the time^^

xmrskwonjiyong - NOOO!! *__* don't get mentally disorder! btw thank you so much for the comments and all! :* anw I adore your story xD

xMisSoBeast - It was emotionalT^T... 

x4mb2lover - hey never see u comment here before, thank you!

xCoralie_x_SHINee - woo so many crying comments! thx for following me and keep commenting!

xpandagirl753 - I will make your sad emoticon to this --> :D

xdaisukiyo -*give you tissue* I hope you won't cry anymore hehehhee^^

xSari_KpopLover - TT__TT at least the chapie get better and better now. cheer up! :D thank you for commenting all the time! and of course following my ff till the end

xSHINeejjang - OMO.. you sobs in the corner! You can breath now. Thank you for being royal reader^^

xwhite_lotus - your welcome! I know, I realize missing subscribers and comments, but it's okay. thank you for reading this :D

xgni_4eva - LOL you were happy when I re-uploaded some missing chapies and then I made you sad again Dx at least now you can breathe again. thank you for following me till the end :* and also comment up!

xlovexoxo65 - updated!! <3 wanna say thank you^^

xmaiquynh1711 - ahahhahaha now you can chill okay!

xtqaseobie - can't believe I'm making you cry many times xD I wanna say thank you for keeping commenting till the end

alyjuna - updated! thank you for following me til now!