Bitter Memory - where it all begin

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5cLWe6sUXw - it's war MBLAQ

(part 2)

(Flashback)

Hyuna still couldn’t believe what she witnessed.

‘What the ? Is that Seunghyun’s car? Ermmm… no no… I’m not sure, same car doesn’t mean it’s him, I… I… wait he’s not happy with me today… could it be?’

Without realizing, she already grabbed a cab to follow her mom’s date car. She couldn’t stop biting her nails with infuriating feeling. She decided to call T.O.P but he didn’t pick up the phone which made her feel inferior.

Her mom got out from the car as she reached the hotel and then she saw Seunghyun getting out from the driver’s seat and gave the car key to the valet guy. Hyuna’s heart shattered into pieces.

‘Seung…Seunghyun… with… my mom… my mom!’ Hyuna screamed inside.

Hyuna was from a far staring at Seunghyun talking with the receptionist accompanied by Hyuna’s mom. She didn’t look 40s that time, with using younger clothes and good skin treatment. Hyuna ran to the lift area and took a random newspaper from the café she passed. Seunghyun took a hotel card and the two walked to lift.

“Hello sir and madam, which floor?” the lift boy asked.

“Twenty two please,” T.O.P answered.

After the lift closed down, Hyuna pressed down the lift button again and then not too long another lift was opened, and then the lift boy asked her politely.

“Twenty two,” Hyuna replied.

Hyuna had reached the 22nd floor and then she heard her mom and Seunghyun talking.

“You are really beautiful, mrs. Kim,” Seunghyun said.

“You haven’t contacted me for some time so I was worried, Seunghyun…”

“I can’t wait to explore what’s inside of you,” Seunghyun said mischievously as he kissed her neck.

“Treat me nicely there…”

Seunghyun and Hyuna’s mom went into the hotel room already, Hyuna didn’t know what to do, she could just leave but she didn’t. She gradually walked towards the room the two went in. She felt she heard something. She put her ear to the door.

A loud moan from her mom and bed squeaking nonstop was all she heard. Hyuna felt her world fall of sudden. She just wanted to run away or kill herself or burn the hotel, she didn’t know how to react when she saw her mom after this. With all her heart she cursed T.O.P, she was cheated by him and she would never forgive him.

Her hatred was getting bigger and bigger in every second, and then Hyunseung was popped out all of sudden.

She walked towards the lift while she was calling him,” Hyunseung… I will do whatever you say but I need your help first.”

--

Hyunseung got out from the car and found Hyuna was sitting alone in the beach. He didn’t understand why Hyuna wanted to meet him here but as long as Hyuna gave up herself. He then sat beside Hyuna.

“I guess you make up your mind… what’s your request first?” Hyunseung asked.

“Make Choi Seunghyun disappear from my life,” Hyuna answered.

“That’s a really big demand; you know that the cost is equal with the request…”

“I don’t ing care, just make that pig suffer,” Hyuna looked at Hyunseung seriously; one tear just came out from her eyes.

“Why did you hold yourself? Cry if you feel like crying...” Hyunseung said bluntly.

Hyuna couldn’t hold it to herself; she burst out into tears right away and kept cursing. There was something about Hyuna that made Hyunseung feel different that time. He just felt that he should comfort her and it was the first time he did that to anyone. He went to hug her for half hour.

Until Hyunseung asked,” When will you stop crying?”

Hyuna got away from Hyunseung and apologized,” I’m sorry…”

This was again the first time Hyunseung seeing the weak side of Hyuna, it was a totally different person he had known for quite some time.

“What did he do?” Hyunseung asked.

“He cheated…” Hyuna said doubtfully.

“I guess you’ve discussed about the relationship thing with him after I test you and it didn’t turn out so well…,” Hyunseung tried to make a guess and then Hyuna nodded,” He must be pissed with the talk so much since he just want to be with you just to please his desire.”

“I didn’t give him that and never will…,” Hyuna was really determined.

“So why makes you so angry like this? I believe there’s more than that,” Hyunseung tried to observe Hyuna’s expression.

Hyuna nodded and tried to control her anger but another tear came out,” I make a deal with the devil already so what the hell... you will find out about it anyway without me telling… This is not even called cheating since I’m nobody for him; remember no one knows about my relationship? He’s ing with my mom right now.”

Hyunseung just understood the whole situation but he was still curious ith one thing,” Can I ask you? Why did we meet here?”

“Oh… ngg,” Hyuna didn’t expect Hyunseung would ask this kind of random question,” I feel better here I guess?”

“You should change place then, you hold yourself in this so called better place you just said... ,” Hyunseung gave her an advice.

Hyuna just felt that she felt calm around with Hyunseung,” Thank you… I don’t know why but you make me feel better.”

“Then stop crying,” Hyunseung said coldly but he also felt the same way, he didn’t find this bothersome, he felt something which he couldn’t explain.

--

Yup I stop right here first, hold on readers xD kekekeee

update 2 chapters to get you guys know what the f happened back then

Hyuna and Hyunseung relationship back then... kekekekkee^^

will update soon! :P

Thank you for subscribers and comments

 

xkishniquin - awww thank you for the comment! I hope you enjoy it till the end! xD

xcherrish09 - welcome! :D keep commenting kekkkee^^

xSwaggerificJae205 - I hope there will trouble maker comeback in the future. but feel bad for hyuna and hyunseung because they will have no rest at all esp hyuna. 4minute comeback soon and b2st tour soon so maybe we should let them stop the promotion you know

xdreaming777 - yea good thing he's changed, he's horrible back then! kekeke you make a lot of guesses here xD but won't tell you thing!^^ anw the last vid I don't have the link. sorry! only find that gif in tumblr

xsaraluv - thank you! hope it reach your expectation :D

xSari_KpopLover - cheat is fine. this is worse! with hyuna's mom which twice T.O.P age O___O whoaaa and T.O.P only want Hyuna for her you know....

xdeepintotaem - updated! kekekeke yea I'm damn busy here. thank you! :D

xmrskwonjiyong - kyaa!! I'm always scared if you ask me about the xD because I'm horrible in explaining it and these 2 chaps are not explaining about that at all. it's more to 2hyun past with t.o.p there

xgni_4eva - the question you ask just be answered by these 2 chaps!^^

xtqaseobie - these latest 2 chaps are the explaination why Hyuna won't ever forgive T.O.P

xShaniaB2UTY - update 2 chappies xD enjoy!

YulHyun - thank you for the comment^^ I don't know they are real or not. but I just like this trouble maker duo xD