Bitter Memory - time to let go

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzJ1I_4p0N4 - verbal jint ft ZICO block b

(part 4)

-flashback

Hyunseung shoved pictures of T.O.P and mrs.Kim in the hotel to T.O.P’s face. The pictures were taken after Hyuna requested him her wish. Turn out, it wasn't only Hyuna's mother he slept with but other three women.

The drug in T.O.P’s body was gone already but he was bundled in the broken wooden chair in the middle of cube steel room. His face was already beaten up with the steel baton which was in Hyunseung’s hand currently.

“What? Why do you stop calling me a kid… psycho child… crazy... who knows nothing? I know that you just want to find young girls to take their ity away, I read about this before, I’m so excited to see one in front of me right now,” Hyunseung said before he smacked the rod to T.O.P’s face.

T.O.P’s chair was totally broken, he fell to the ground and the blood flew to the floor slowly from his head.

“Choi Seunghyun, just like any other heir, you don’t want this posted in the news right?” Hyunseung went near to T.O.P’s ear and whispered,” I suggest you to get a new life overseas…”

Hyunseung stood up and took out his phone while he said the last words,” I hope you still alive by the time I get back from school.”

Hyunseung called Hyuna when he got into his car,” I’m done, what about you? Have you told your mother?”

Hyuna answered,” I have… “

“You do remember the payment right?” Hyunseung said.

Hyuna bit her lips in worried and replied,” How can I not remember?”

Hyuna was escorted to Hyunseung’s room by the maid; she was getting nervous and felt stupid in that moment. When she agreed to the deal, she didn’t really care what she would have to do for Hyunseung, all she wanted was to see T.O.P disappear.

“Master Hyunseung, you have guest,” the maid said politely.

Hyunseung was reading his book on the bed and replied,” Oh, I see, Hyuna, please come in.”

Hyuna felt her steps were heavy; she just didn’t want to get into the Hyunseung’s bedroom. She cursed herself in her mind. The maid closed the door.

“So come, sit here,” Hyunseung called her as he put his book on the bed table.

Hyuna still couldn’t believe she agreed to lose her ity for the sake of T.O.P. She sat down on the edge of the bed. Hyunseung looked at her expression; he just smirked and then started to take off his watch.

“You may take off your clothes now, Hyuna,” Hyunseungs went near to Hyuna.

Hyuna didn’t move at all, she just couldn’t do it, she knew she was better than that,” I know that this is part of the agreement but… no... I don’t want to…”

“You know it already right? When you agree on this…,” Hyunseung touched Hyuna’s chin.

Hyuna stared at him with hatred; she took off her scarf and then her coat, she groaned with anger. Hyunseung suddenly burst out laughing.

“What the ?” Hyuna asked in pissed.

“Are you ing kidding me? You are in my parent’s house, I mean you must have saw my parents in the study room when you went up here, the door is not even locked,” Hyunseung couldn’t stop laughing.

Hyuna pushed Hyunseung away,” Yaaa! So what the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m just playing around! Yaaa stop hitting me,” Hyunseung tried to protect himself from angry Hyuna who just wanted to beat him to death,” Remember when we talked about that we should become ally because we are different… you just proof me that. From your eyes, I can see that you won’t let me touch you further.”

Hyuna was really awestruck with Hyunseung, she could just listen to him whatever he said because they all sounded fascinating in her ears. She knew Hyunseung was different from the others; she was honoured to be praised by him. She had a good feeling about her closer relationship with Hyunseung even though he was a genius sly but iness couldn’t be beaten easily too.

--

-Present-

It was the time, Hyuna got a phone call from G.Na, and she just inhaled air more. She knew she would have to face this sooner or later. She wouldn’t know what would be the outcome but she knew she could deal with it.

She picked up the phone.

As Hyunseung was on the way to meet Jonghyun and Minho, he got a phone call from unknown number.

“Hello?” A crying sob was all he heard and then he asked further,” Who is this?”

“Ha… Hara… I need to talk to you about Junhyung…”

==

another 2 chapters are updated!

so finally Hyuna will try to accept that G.Na and T.O.P togetherness. Why Hara called Hyunseung and it's about Junhyung?

thank you for the comments and subscribing^^

 

SwaggerificJae205 - yes, he doesn't know. hope to see TROUBLE MAKER in the future xD I bet we will, it's a successful duo!

xdreaming777 - your welcome :D kekeke smart people are jerk because they only think about benefit. oh well at least Hyunseung gradually change

xMyNameIsJazzyy - are you okay xD? kekekeke 

xKtikat1991 - there's a picture for photoshoot T.O.P with older woman for a magazine. that's my inspiration for TOP part xD wild imagination?O__O  ahahhahaa noooooo xD

xcrossing_by - no. he just want to get laid with bunch of ladies. he's super rich

xRainity - I want same concept so I can see hot Hyunseung^^ T.O.P didn't know

xxxxninJAxxx - updated! T.O.P didn't know kekekekek xD so yea crazy right

xmrskwonjiyong - gyaaa is not my thing! sorry Dx I'm bad at this, I'm wowed for writers who can describe that part so well O__O

xkishniquin - yay! thank you for the compliment!

xtqaseobie - updated! cold hyunseung is cute xD

xsaraluv - thx!^^ yea hope they will have another comeback in the future!

xYulHyun - yep xD T.O.P had lots of ladies. even the older one too

xtohoshiciki - T.O.P didn't know that the lady was Hyuna's mom xD yaiiiiii...........!

BONUSSSS:

anw the original of trouble maker!!