Desicion

TROUBLE MAKER

Hyunseung and Hyuna were in front of the hotel room. It seemed that both of them were a bit nervous, it was totally different feeling if they did it with other. They had been friends for a long time. They knew what they had was not a real love. They had been attracted to each other since they met but with everything going through, they felt that they were meant to be as a friend who kept special feeling towards each other. They kept it that way because they found it fascinating.

Hyunseung put in the hotel card. The door was unlocked. He swallowed his saliva and then opened the hotel door.

“Are you nervous?” Hyuna whispered.

Hyunseung turned to Hyuna, she gently pushed Hyunseung until he was cornered. Her face went forward to him. She seduced him with her hand pressing his ear and cheek. Hyunseung held her gaze with him and approached the corner of Hyuna’s mouth, he softly kissed. Hyuna kissed back.

Then he pressed Hyuna into the wall, he wanted to lead.

‘I… want… you… Kim Hyuna…,’ Hyunseung wanted her badly.

With his fingers chest, he pressed closer into her warmth. He inhaled the scent of Hyuna’s hair, drawing a draught of her deeply.

He moved to her ear and linger, whispering with warmth of his breath,” I want you…”

Then he softly kissed her there. Hyuna was so into it, she jumped. Hyuna’s leg was clinching on Hyunseung’s waist. They were making out.

Hyunseung kissed while kept saying ,” Kim Hyuna… Hyuna…”

‘He only has to speak my name, and my fragile heart skips a beat. He touches me and I'm filled… I want Jang Hyunseung,’ Hyuna’s desire was getting bigger.

Hyunseung threw her to the bed and then he was on top of her kissing her nonstop. Hyunseung kept kissing while Hyuna tore Hyunseung’s shirt.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung were on the bed , they two of them were exhausted after the . They were sweating even the room was quite cold. They just panted. The two of them separated themselves while they were trying to calm themselves. They couldn’t look at each other; she faced to the other side. Hyuna covered herself with the blanket.

“Hyuna… Look at me,” Hyunseung said.

“I will do it later,” Hyuna refused to do it.

Hyunseung approached Hyuna and pulled Hyuna to get to see her face. Hyuna turned around and asked,” What now?”

Hyuna just stared at her for a moment and felt something tiggling in his heart. He just patted her head and then lied down back to his side. Hyuna was curious and she stared at Hyunseung.

“What is it?” Hyuna asked cutely.

Hyunseung went to touch Hyuna’s chin and then apologized,” I’m not myself tonight… I don’t know why… I’m sorry.”

“Since you saw me in my apartment, you act differently, am I that magnificent?” Hyuna asked.

“It seems that I’ve wanted doing this with you for a long time but I found it impossible that time,” Hyunseung answered.

Hyuna was happy knowing Hyunseung had the same urge. Hyunseung just looked at her smiley face. She yawned.

‘You are really beautiful, Kim Hyuna, I just want you all over me…’ Hyunseung cuddled Hyuna and kissed her head.

“So… Jang Hyunseung… are we gonna be friends with benefit or you want to take it serious?” Hyuna asked while closing her eyes.

Hyunseung’s face expression changed, he couldn’t answer. He covered Hyuna’s body more with blanket while he was still hugging her. She fell asleep. She might be getting comfortable sleeping in Hyunseung’s chest.

He locked his fingers with Hyuna’s while he was worriedly thinking about Hyuna.

‘She’s been heartbroken before, I will be just another guy who will make her feel that way. I never want to hurt her. If she’s hurt because of me, who will she seek? I want to be with her when she needs someone the most. I want to wipe her tears when she’s crying… I’ve been breaking other girls’ hearts like it’s nothing. But I never want you hurt broken because of me… Hyuna… You deserve someone better than me…’

 

==

Yeah xD they spent the night together!

Again, sorry for one day postpone but here you go guys!

Thank you for subscibing and commenting^^

(Keep commenting xD)

mrskwonjiyong - I make a promise to update today. so here's my update chaps. I'm so happy that you read my fanfic esp you are 21bang lover :D I hope I will make sure that I write better, so people will read my fanfic. I read the fanfic lock with you, I like the storyline^^ but... I can't write the super hot detail about making love like lock with you Dx.. I hope you will still enjoy my fanfic.. honoured for me to have you as my reader^^

xLee_Kat - Like the MV too! confused of what btw?

xbigbangdonut - updated!^^

xlolly_gummy updated^^ wahh u dislike hyuna? I used to be hyuna hater but after seeing her hardwork and all, I find her a strong girl and become a fan :D she has star presence and work her off. I like her the more I get to know her. Hyuna fighting!

xkyuyoon :D updated!

xbomierah - nope, they are not couple before^^

xbyebye12 :3

xdyana2806 - thx for the anticipate.. hope you like these 2 chaps!

xIamagirl -  updated!

xbeast4minute - the guy they are talking about is... ahhaha the upcoming chapter will tell you!

xtqaseobie - the guy? .... just be patient, will be revealed soon xD

xcutestgirl00 - updated! thank you for the compliment :D

xGummyBears_Yum - thank you! :D

xtashayasmeen98 - Thank you for anticipating my fanfic^^!

xSmile3107 - sorry to make you wait! Gonna update everyday

xshiney - your favorite fanfic? :'D kamsahamnida! hope you like my updated chaps!

xfanficholic - yay u like 2hyun!^^

xmrscho27 - thank you for the compliment xD. hope my fanfic will get better and better in upcoming chaps!

xSHINeeTaeNGoo - updated! sorry for one day postponed xD

xxoxoshyte - spread the LOVE <3

UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! Thank you readers for all the comments :D