Lost Friendship

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHyNYAReE-c - TROUBLE MAKER - words I don't want to hear (piano cover)

 

Hyunseung was back at home and found Doojoon and Dongwoon were in the living room with his mother.

“Hyunseung, where have you been? Your friend has been waiting for you,” Hyunseung’s mom asked as she stood up.

“Hi, mom,” Hyunseung said, as he kissed his mom’s cheek and looked at his two friends.

The three of them went outside and headed to the pool.

“How’s Hyuna?” Doojoon asked.

“She’s fine, she’s going to school tomorrow,” Hyunseung replied and turned to Dongwoon, he asked,” So what about the director?”

“They decided to keep it quiet and see the reaction of the students first,” Dongwoon answered,” But we are coming here because we need to tell you something.”

Doojoon and Dongwoon stopped walking; Hyunseung knew that they wanted to say something serious.

“What is it? Is it about the injured guys?” Hyunsung asked.

“No, Junhyung’s here…,” Doojoon replied.

Hyunseung couldn’t say anything, he never thought that Junhyung’s name would be mentioned again as they were not talking anymore since Junhyung decided to leave Hyuna. He could only sigh in anger and smile.

“Arghhh… He’s here…” Hyunseung tried to calm himself,” What is he doing here?”

“I don’t know but we saw him…,” Dongwoon didn’t finish his talk.

“IN THE MALL!” Doojoon cut in really quick,” Yes, we saw him in the mall, and he also saw us…”

Dongwoon just got it what Doojoon did, he didn’t want Hyunseung knew that Junhyung still had something with Hyuna which would make Hyunseung mad.

Doojoon put his hand on Hyunseung’s shoulder,” Hyunseung… Come on, stop acting like this, let’s meet him together, it already happened.”

(Flashback)

It was already 2am, but in an alley, Junhyung and Hyunseung were still fighting with each other for about half hour, no one wanted to give up.

Hyunseung smacked Junhyung’s jaw, Junhyung punched Hyunseung’s stomach. Hyunseung’s mouth splattered with blood as the blood came out from his mouth. Hyunseung seemed lose all energy, he fell down.

Junhyung was panting heavily as he was hurt badly too, he leaned on the wall. Hyunseung tried to support himself with his two hands but finally he declared his lost, he lay on the floor.

“Seunggi… You also know this gonna happen right? You know that this day will come… You ing know that this day gonna come! But you still let me go with her!? Why you keep blaming on me?” Junhyung shouted furiously.

“You know why?” Hyunseung said as the blood kept coming from his mouth,” Because I thought you were different, hyung! I guess I was wrong! I blame myself for this too…”

“I do really love her… You have no idea, Hyunseung…”

Hyunseung finally could get up but he started to see surround blury,” I should have known from the start… we both are the same; love is just a game… I…”

Hyunseung’s eyes turned white as he was fainted.

-Present-

“What do you think? I was thinking to meet him tomorrow,” Doojoon said.

Hyunseung went staring at the stars and then turned to them,” No… I’m going to rest up, I see you guys tomorrow.”

Hyunseung went back into his mansion, Dongwoon and Doojoon could just look at each other with disappointment.

==

Update again^^ thx for subscribing :D keep commenting!

more Hyuna & Hyunseung next update!

 

deepintotaem - LOL.. my exam... lalalalaa.. no need to talk about it, it's already a past^^hehehe I'll update soon *change topic xD*

YulHyun - in 3 weeks I have another exam :/

troublemakeraddict - updated :D calm down :3