Junhyung - Hyunseung

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0A-V0l2G-s - BIG BANG BAD BOY

Hyunseung reached Junhyung’s mansion, the guard told him that mr Yong didn’t allow to see Junhyung but then Hyunseung lied that he was told to come, plus with another bunch of excuses and lies which convinced the guard that he was telling the truth.

As Hyunseung went into the mansion, there was no one in the living room, he right away went to Junhyung’s room. Then he saw Junhyung’s parents were in the office, they didn’t realize that he was here.

Hara was serving Junhyung with hot chocolate then there was a knock, she asked in loud voice,” who is it?”

Hyunseung went into the room and saw Junhyung was looking better than last night, Junhyung seemed surprised seeing Hyunseung but he greeted,” Hyunseung… so you come.”

Hyunseung greeted and smiled,” hello…”

Hara wasn’t sure whether Hyunseung was allowed to come or not, she then walked towards Hyunseung and whispered,” maybe you should come another time, you are having exams soon and Junhyung needs to rest too.”

“So you know?” Hyunseung asked.

“Know what?” Hara asked back since she wasn’t sure what Hyunseung was talking about, but for Hyunseung it explained everything. Hara still didn’t know the single thing.

“Give me some time with Junhyung, just the two of us, thank you,” Hyunseung walked towards to Junhyung as if nothing happened,” hey, Junhyung, you look better than I expected.”

Junhyung laughed. Hara went out from the room, and then Junhyung looked more serious.

“Hyunseung… look, I have to tell you something… I’m sorry for making obstacles in your relationship with Hyuna, I really miss doing things together, having fun together,” Junhyung said but he was stopped as Hyunseung grabbed Junhyung’s arm.

“No, it’s my fault, Junhyung…, I’m really glad that you look far better than last night,” Hyunseung said shakily,” we did meet last night but you just didn’t recognize me, you thought you were talking with mr. Byonghul…”

Junhyung couldn’t believe how horrifying he was last night, he knew that he was not in the right mind but this horrible… it was not normal at all. Then he recalled what happened last night, he couldn’t maintain the many emotions in him, all he could do was crying, he just wanted to disappear from the start of everything. Hyuna was involved as usual.

Junhyung recalled everything about last night, and then he was stoned.

-Flashback-

“I will tell your friend about it,” Hyunseung replied to Junhyung’s request,” don’t worry, I will make sure that he gets the message.”

“This mess won’t happen in the start if I didn’t sign the contract when I was young…,” Junhyung regretted.

“What do you mean?” Hyunseung asked.

“You see… It happened when I was eight,” Junhyung smiled it off,” my dad… he shoved me this complicated contract, do you know what he said? Just sign this, it’s for our future he told me.”

Hyunseung never knew about this before which made him more speechless and feel worse than he felt minutes before.

“So I asked my dad… dad, what do you mean about the future?” Junhyung laughed bitterly,” Do you know how did he answer it? He said that I should just sign it and shut the up… and yeah, so I sign… I think the biggest mistake in my life is letting Hyuna get into my life, what was I thinking back then? I should’ve known from the start that she’s the girl I had to avoid, she’s different… Maybe, karma does exist, I played with girls and even older girls’ heart and didn’t give a about their feelings… maybe this is the price I have to pay…”

“So where is she now?” Hyunseung asked.

“She’s gone now… she moves on and she told me that I should do the same because she won’t be there for me anymore… the funny thing is I left her first,” Junhyung was talking but then Hyunseung cut in.

“Do you think that the guy who she’s with now deserves her?” Hyunseung asked hesitantly.

Junhyung went through some time to think about it and he answered,” he’s a good friend of mine, he’s like me, douche type but I guess she has changed him into someone faithful like what she did to me but… no matter how much I love this guy too, she deserves better than both of us… or maybe I’m just jealous, he makes her move on with her life… I really envy with Hyunseung…”

-Present-

‘, I was talking to Hyunseung and I didn’t know it, this is so ed up… but Hyunseung was the one who made me feel better…’ Junhyung finally understood why he needed to see counsellor. He was indeed in bad state.

Mrs Yong interrupted both of them conversation and tried to speak nicely,” Hyunseung, you’re here, look I’m sorry, but can you please meet Junhyung in other time? He just got back.”

Hyunseung replied and gave an indirect threat,” don’t worry, I won’t be long, mrs Yong and… I won’t tell if you let me stay more.”

Mrs Yong stopped doing the silent attack, she found out Hyunseung knew about it and he would keep his mouth shut if no one got in the way, she knew well Hyunseung and decided to let him stay,” alright, you two have a nice chat, I will be leaving the room.”

“Junhyung… you are not okay with me and Hyuna being together, just admit that,” Hyunseung started to tell what was on his mind,” how hurtful this to you…”

“Hyunseung… no matter how I feel, it won’t matter,” Junhyung replied,” I really owe you big time, I was alright this morning because I talked to you.”

“It matters to me!” Hyunseung replied,” I can’t do this to you.”

“Hyunseung, don’t make the same mistake like me, remember that time you beat me because I was making the biggest mistake in my life, I decided to agree to go US to leave everything and Hyuna… now Hyuna has gotten over me, it’s my time to let her go like she told me too… she moves on to you… and now… Hara is being there for me, she’s a great girl too.”

Hyunseung did understand all this, he was just in dilemma, he didn’t want to let go of Hyuna and at the same time he was think about Junhyung’s feeling but it seemed he could see that Junhyung was coping well, he joked,” I got schooled by a sick person…”

Junhyung smirked,” not just a sick person, it seems I passed out for months!”

Hyunseung and Junhyung were laughing, they were relief that they could laugh again like they used to be.

 --

Junhyung had gone to sleep already while Hara was getting ready for bed, she was putting on face lotion. As she was tucking herself on bed, Junhyung called her.

“Junhyung, did I wake you?” Hara asked.

“No, can you sleep closer to me?” Junhyung requested.

Hara tried not to show her happiness, she acted coolly and lay beside him. He went to hold her hand and held her closer.

“Thank you for still being with me despite my bad behaviour towards you, I will do better,” Junhyung said as he was closing his tired eyes.

Hara looked up and kissed Junhyung’s lips,” I love you so much, Junhyung… I will always be with you no matter what…”