Junhyung's Agony

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHIv3E4-fQ - Mino - 어떻게 (What Do I Do?) (Feat. Zico)

Hara was waiting for Junhyung who lost contact with her all of sudden. She kept calling him but he didn’t pick up his phone.

Instead of going home, Junhyung was in Miari,the largest red-light district in Seoul, South Korea. It was located in the Mia-dong area at Gireum Station. Officially very legal, it was not allowed to exist by the government and policed by local law enforcement to keep out minors.

Junhyung went drinking with couple of couple of pretty girls. He just looked awful and pissed.

‘Why the is she doing this to me? I hear your voice that made me smile in hallucination after we broke up… on the outside, I try to act like I’m not sick, I’m okay…’

(Flashback – Bold letters)

It was already 4am in the morning; Junhyung and Hyuna were still walking around while they two were drunk. Then they spotted a 24 hours convenient store. Junhyung smirked at Hyuna.

“Take off your jacket, Hyuna,” Junhyung requested.

“! I only wore bra,” Hyuna refused.

“At least you wore one! Take it off dammit! You want the ing beer too, don’t you?” Junhyung shouted.

Junhyung went into the store and went to the drink fridges right away; he took couple of Beck’s beers and acted casually. He pretended to browse the candy section which was near the cashier and the door. All of sudden, he ran out, Hyuna had been waiting for him in the other alley.

“You got it, Junhyung!” Hyuna jumped excitedly.

“Run !” Junhyung shouted as he ran, Hyuna followed him.

The two of them were hidden in the public park, she wore her jacket again, which was actually Junhyung’s jacket but he gave it to her. The two of them were chuckling for the success of stealing. She lay down on her thigh; he was drinking the beer he stole.

“Yaa! Drink properly!” Hyuna shouted as some of the beer was spilled in her neck and face.

Junhyung just smiled,” Sorry let me clean it for you.”

Junhyung her neck and slowly went to her lips; he bit her lower lips gently. He slowly ped Hyuna’s jacket and then started to grab her .

Junhyung was already in a love hotel with the girl he would score with. She started to take off her gown. Junhyung ed his shirt.

‘It kills me the more I have to hide it, that doesn’t stop the pain, though, and I feel like I’m at a standstill…’

Junhyung and Hyuna burnt all the money he had in the wallet near the harbour. Their minds had already lost somewhere; they two looked at it as if it was a bonfire. Hyuna stared it closely and got close to it to feel the heat.

“Everything I do with you seems mesmerizing, even if you’re not doing anything,” Junhyung whispered to Hyuna’s ear,”Je t'aime… Eu te amo…Ti amo… Kimi o ai eru…Te amo… Ik hou van jou… I love you (English)”

‘I set fire to a picture I’ve ripped into pieces, but the scent of it burning brings back nolstagic memories, I thought I’d be able to withstand it alone, I force myself to try and adjust to this changed life style, I thought we’d be forever… I miss you so much right at this very moment… I don’t want to shed any tears…’

Junhyung gripped tightly on the random girl hips, he ed harder and harder as the girl moaned from pleasure but she started to feel pain.

“Ahh… Hyuna! YOU!” Junhyung shouted.

The girl screamed for help but it didn’t stop him at all.

Hyuna was still sleeping ly on the bed, Junhyung looked at the time and called,” Hyuna… You have to wake up now, your class.”

“nggg…” Hyuna turned away from Junhyung, she pretended she didn’t hear.

Junhyung pulled the sheet from her and kissed her arm, neck, cheek, eye, ear and lips non-stop. She got his point, she gradually opened her eyes.

“I’m still exhausted…” Hyuna admitted,” I don’t have power to move.”

Junhyung sighed,” Aigooo… Hyuna. I wash you then.”

Junhyung carried Hyuna all of sudden, they went into the bathroom. The two were in the bathup; he sat behind her and scrubbed her back with the bath sponge. Junhyung gave her the sponge to let her scrub the rest of her body. He went to put toothpaste on the tooth brush.

“Why I have to brush my teeth now?” Hyuna complained.

“Yaaa… You are ing late right now,” Junhyung explained,” Now open your mouth.”

He gave his all for the , he collapsed on her back, and he panted heavily. The girl finally could breath, she wipe her tears, she was exhausted but she quickly put her gown back and shouted before she left the room,” You ing bastard!”

Junhyung could only shed a tear, the regret of leaving her.

‘How I wish if I could just say no… ing parents, make me sign that ing contract when I was young.’

==

Yup this chapter is about Junhyung and Hyuna's past

Nice, my laptop is not error anymore <3

Thank you for the comment and subscribes <3 Will update more soon!

 

StarryKelly - Junhyung and Hyuna still have feelings with each other.. danger danger O___O

dyana2806 - I try my best to make it longer :D

deepintotaem - I just can tell you that it's gonna be more complicated there

MyNameIsJazzyy - I'm bad at writing . How can writers here do it D: ? They are good >___<

k2hana - you will see that soonnnnnn kekekke^^

Rainity - well it's a force marriage, oettoke.. poor junhyung too

xxxninJAxxx - Yup it is... xD thx for commenting :D

YulHyun - if it's 2AM for you, it's 3AM in my country xD