Midnight

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GninRfpaH4U (by Taru - Sad Melody)

Hyunseung was different, this time he was rough; he gripped her hands and pressed them on the wall. Hyuna felt soreness but she let it go. Hyunseung slammed her on the floor, she started to feel uncomfortable but as their tongues met each other, she decided to move on. However, Hyunseung pushed his mouth too hard, and he somehow was into it so much. She started to struggle as she couldn’t breathe.

Hyuna slapped Hyunseung all of sudden as she gasped for air. He just remembered that he needed to breathe. He looked at Hyuna and felt horrible, he got away from Hyuna. He overdid it.

‘What’s wrong with me? Why I’m so emotional right now? Is this how love supposed to be?’ Hyunseung stared at Hyuna who was in pain,’ I hurt her…’

“I’m sorry, Hyuna… I don’t know what’s wrong with me…” Hyunseung apologized, he felt really weird with the thing called love, and he squatted as he covered his face with his hands.

Hyuna saw what was going on, Hyunseung was scared facing with love and he barely ever encountered with it. Hyunseung fell for Dara when he was young but it was only like a crush. Hyunseung knew how to treat the girls he dated and please them but it was all just an act to just get into their pants. He never felt the real thing, the only girl he ever really was closed with Hyuna.

Hyuna pulled Hyunseung’s hand away and pouted cutely,” Stop saying sorry… You seem overthink about this too much.”

Hyunseung gave a weak smile and then he looked at Hyuna’s sore hand,” I did this huh…”

Hyuna suddenly laughed,” Hyunseung… I still can’t believe the way you concern about this… the way you kissed just now, you were like immature… you are so weird, Hyunseung!”

Hyunseung was waiting for Hyuna, who was cleaning her makeup, in her bed. He replied Yoseob’s message. He had acted that he didn’t care anymore about Junhyung but that day he just wanted to know.

Yes, Hyuna’s with me right now. She’s alright… Anyway, how’s Junhyung?

Hyunseung put his phone on the bed table, he unintentionally dropped Hyuna’s furry blindfold. As he wanted to take it, he spotted a photo album under the bed. He went to take a look. It was all Junhyung and Hyuna’s photos when they were together. He looked fine when he’s seeing those photos but his heart was wounded hysterically. This also reminded him that Hyuna still loved Junhyung even though they had been separated for a year.

After he flipped all the photos, he put it back under the bed. His eyes were focused on the ceiling, he sighed,’ I don’t even know about love yet...’

--

“You are totally different from the old Junhyung I know, I never thought that I would see this side of you,” Yoseob added,” When you’re with…”

Yoseob stopped automaticly, he knew he shouldn’t bring out Hyuna on the table.

“It’s alright, Yoseob, I’ve moved on,” Junhyung lied,” About yesterday, of course, I’m worried about her because what she’s been through, it’s quite… serious, right?”

As they were conversing together, Junhyung still couldn’t stop thinking of Hyuna weak voice which he missed so much.

Dongwoon grinned,” Oh, hyung, I’m glad to hear that, I was worried about you especially seeing your reaction yesterday.”

Yoseob and Doojoon looked at each other, they didn’t really believe what Junhyung said, they knew the reaction yesterday wasn’t just about concerning but there was more. The other thing they needed to keep it away from Junhyung was Hyuna wasn’t over him yet.

Hyunseung accompanied Hyuna for a while before he got back; he just wanted to be her. She wasn’t really sleepy but she just wanted to lay with him. She was sleeping on top of him, while he was her hair.

“Hyuna...”

“Hmmm”

“I don’t understand love well, how can I make you happy?” Hyunseung asked,” I have researched about it but there are many meanings about it.”

The question sounded stupid but Hyunseung was serious about it, love seemed mysterious thing for him.

“I thought Dara unnie is your first love?” Hyuna looked at him.

Hyunseung looked at her back; he knew what he felt was something new and fascinating. He seemed having hard time to figure it out what he had been through. However he knew that he wanted only her.

Hyunseung changed position, he was on top of Hyuna and asked,” You haven’t answered my question. How can I understand my own feeling?”

“No… Don’t understand it… Feel it…” Hyuna put her hand in his chest; she felt his heart was beating faster,” Please don’t stop loving me, Jang Hyunseung.”

It was already midnight, Junhyung was in front of Hyuna’s apartment, he didn’t understand why he was there all of sudden.

‘Why are you calling me, Hyuna? So you know I’m here… Are you alright, Hyuna?’

Then his phone rang as Hara called him.

“Hara, I’m on my way back,” Junhyung said right away.

“Quickly come back, Junnie… bogoshipeo (I miss you)…,” Hara said cutely as she was looking outside from the balcony.

“Hara ya… I bet you are in the balcony right now, just get inside, it’s cold outside… I’ll be home soon.”

Hara giggled and replied,” Arasso… Junnie, I need to talk to you about something when you got back… Junnie?”

Junhyung couldn’t reply as his eyes were on Hyunseung who just got out from the apartment, when he was about to get into his car, a girl he missed so much got out with her pajamas. She ran to embrace Hyunseung from the back.

“Why did you go down? I thought you slept already, it’ cold outside,” Hyunseung cuddled her while walking her back inside but she stopped him.

“I will go in by myself, I just want to say goodnight to you,” Hyuna whispered to Hyunseung’s ear,” Good night. See you tomorrow.”

Hyunseung kissed her in the forehead and said,” Good night. Now get in, it’s freezing.”

Junhyung could only look at Hyuna, she was waving goodbye to Hyunseung’s car. He felt worse after he sighted how happy Hyuna was with other man but then he realized that man was someone he used to be close with, Hyunseung.

==

I don't know what's wrong with my lappie and internet O__O but oh well I manage to finish and update this long chap

Grrr.. sorry guys, I can't explore tumblr and youtube for next chapters. I will update more chapters tomorrow then -_-" sorry!

YES.. DRAMAAAAA xD Just prepare for the next update ok!

Thank you for commenting :D

 

tohoshiciki  - no need to imagine it. Just let me blow your mind xD hahahah yes how cute these trouble make^^

Sari_KpopLover - not prepare for this chapter but upcoming chapter xD

YulHyun  - awww here a chappy for you, sorry! blame my lappie!

Ktikat1991 - yes  :D that pabo Hyunseung is xD

dyana2806  - I've watched it.. OMO.. just date for real! xD thank you :D

frappelotz - Updated ! will be more intense there!

dreaming777 - Update! sorry my laptop was kinda weird all of sudden so can't update fast Dx

troublemakeraddict - waa.. you thought something is going to happen huh? xD sorry :P