omg....

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Sung Joon - wake up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsYg76aN0k

Hyunseung was speechless, seeing how terrible Junhyung was. It wasn’t like the Junhyung he knew, he saw the super skinny Junhyung, the dark eye bag around the swollen teary no life eyes. What’s worse, Junhyung seemed didn’t realize Hyunseung was there. Hyunseung went to hold Junhyung’s hands tightly and started blaming himself for murdering the Junhyung.

“Hyung… Junhyung hyung…,” Hyunseung looked down emotionally as he apologized and his tears went out quietly,” I’m so sorry…”

-Flashback-

It was year-end, everyone was in the club to have countdown together. Hyuna was goofing around with Sangchu, Simon D and Lady Jane. Junhyung was looking at cheerful Hyuna, while Hyunseung offered beer to Junhyung and stood beside him.

“She put spelled on you, hyung,” Hyunseung said before he took a gulp of his beer.

Junhyung smiled and answered,” I’m glad she did, I’m lucky there.”

Hyunseung replied,” I never say this to any guys who are taken but for you… I agree with what you said, but I’m still curious which charm from her has made you this way.”

“Hyunseung… you just don’t realize it, you are falling for her already in fact you got it first before me, do you ever wonder why you are friends with her right now… I mean she’s the only girl you got close with as a friend.”

Hyunseung took a look at Hyuna who was laughing all out and then spotted Hyunseung and Junhyung,” yaa… you two gay couple, you should listen to this!”

-Present-

“The dream… was good… at first…” Junhyung started to talk in small voice, Hyunseung looked up,” I was… with Hara having engagement… It was perfect… I didn’t even realize it was a dream…”

Hyunseung pulled the nearest chair quickly and listened to what Junhyung said attentively.

“Then… all of sudden… Hyuna was there… but I didn’t even know her… she just came out of nowhere… I found it weird that she knew me well but she kept herself mysteriously, she appeared and then she’s gone all of sudden… the situation started not making any sense… before I realized everything was just fiction, Hyuna was crying about how it was all her fault to make someone she love hurt and tell me I should wake up… I bought an apartment which was Hyuna’s but in the dream I didn’t know… it was the last time I saw her in the dream… she told me that the time was over, she would be leaving… my heart hurt badly, so much… that’s the first time I felt hurt in my dream… then I remembered she was the Hyuna... The next thing I remember… I was all alone… in the dessert… I knew I was in my dream… I heard voices in my ears… I heard… Hara’s voice… everyone’s voices… but I never heard from Hyuna anymore… all I could do was walking, I didn’t know the way out…”

‘Where the hell I am doing here stranding alone in the dessert?’ Junhyung seemed lost. Then all of sudden he heard Hara’s voice, she was talking towards Junhyung about what she had been doing for the weekend and told him how she missed him.

‘I know I’m dreaming now… So… what should I do?’ he wasn’t sure why he was there, as he was thinking he heard his mom’s voices and then his dad. He didn’t really care about what they were talking about until Hyuna’s name was mentioned.

“I’m glad that is not coming here anymore,” Junhyungs heard his mom’s voice,” I can’t believe that you let her in, Hara.”

“Mom… we all are desperate right here, if she’s one of the way to get back Junhyung…,” Hara didn’t finish her speech but she was cut.

“That made him unstable! In the first place, I knew that it was a bad idea, I just couldn’t say no to Hyunseung.”

‘Jeez! Mother! Stop calling her ! She has name you know, it’s Hyuna! Kim Hyuna!’ Junhyung closed his ears, he couldn’t stand how his mother treated Hyuna badly.

Fortunately, the conversation didn’t take too long because the visiting time was over. Junhyung seemed relief at first but it became so quiet, he got more worried than before. He decided to find a way to get out, he started to walk to any directions since all direction looked the same.

Junhyung didn’t get tired at all but he was scared as time had passed by and he didn’t see anything different, it was just dessert.

‘How long should I walk?’ Junhyung stopped walking all of sudden, he was getting frustrated. He tried to convince himself he could control his own dream but somehow the situation didn’t change at all. He was still all alone.

Then he kept walking, as he kept walking he heard a familiar voice again.

“Junhyung, morning, babe, I hope you miss me inside, I couldn’t sleep last night… I was worried about you,” Hara kept talking.

As for Junhyung, he couldn’t believe all he did inside was walking and walking, he started to get crazy inside’ I’ve been walking like half day already… how can I get out from here? ! I want to get out from here!’

Junhyung’s horror didn’t end that fast, he was counting days by hearing Hara’s voices since she was the one who kept coming every day. It was already a week but the result was none. He went to lie down on the dessert, his activity was listening what people were talking. He started liking people who visited him since it was the only way to know what was up, unless the taboo topic was brought up.

“So she never comes anymore?” Gyuri’s voice was heard.

“Yes, I think she really meant it when she said she would let go of him.”

Junhyung felt hurt again, he wish people stopped talking about her in front of him, his state of mind  was horrible already,’ yaaa you people, I can hear you guys, can you stop mentioning her anymore?’

Junhyung lifted his shirt to look at his black star tattoo, he went to look at it for a sec and touched it, in a blink of eye, the tattoo faded from his skin. He sat up straight and checked on it again, it was gone.

‘What the is going on?

--

Hyuna heard a doorbell rang, she quickly opened the door, she somehow knew that it was Hyunseung and she was right. She quickly gave him a tight hug.

“Please… please… don’t blame yourself, Hyunseung. Don’t say anything at all, remember that we love each other, don’t ever think to leave me please…,” Hyuna begged.

She had heard everything from Dongwoon, he called her when he got home from the hospital.

Hyunseung hugged her back as his tears came out,” I wish you were right… but I made him this way… you don’t know how horrible Junhyung is right now…”

This moment showed how Hyunseung couldn’t hide his feeling anymore, the moment he saw Junhyung with his own eyes, all the cool side of him died right away. Hyuna was scared seeing how Hyunseung’s weak side, he was the strongest person she knew. Thinking of leaving her might be one of possibility Hyunseung had in mind, it was what Hyuna thought.

“Hyunseung, look at me,” Hyuna stared Hyunseung with her red eyes,” Jang Hyunseung, remember that you promise me that you won’t hurt me anymore no matter what the condition. Don’t ever ing leave me arraso! Stop blaming yourself like this please because this hurts me too.”

-Flashback-

As Junhyung was talking, Hyunseung’s expression started to get worse and worse.

“The girl I love so much can let go of me… I should get mad of the bastard for stealing her… but he’s not a bastard… It’s Jang Hyunseung, he… has been there for her… even… before me… he is…,” Junhyung started to smirk,” he even warned me not to make stupid decision… he’s really a great friend of mine, only I wish he could come here and forgive me you know… I want to tell him… I’m sorry for ruining his happiness…”

-Present-

Hyunseung started crying! Really crying!! Hyunseung was on his knees, sobbing badly. Hyuna followed him weeping; she kneeled and said,” Just let it out, Hyunseung.”

‘You don’t get it, Hyuna… Junhyung is mentally disorder!’ Hyunseung shouted within his heart.

The weak Junhyung looked at Hyunseung innocently,” Mr. Kim Byonghul, I hope you can tell my friend about my apology.”

--

I just realize your comments are missing too O_O ! wow this is a really heartbreaking chapter... but I promise you next chapter won't be T^T