Finally happy ending.. or not yet

TROUBLE MAKER

 

One of the students from Cube High School was waiting for her car in the lobby; she sat on the couch boredly until Hyunseung caught her eyes. He went to press on the lift button.

“Omo… that’s Hyunseung oppa! What is he doing here? He’s picking Hyuna up? Aaaa… I’m jealous, they are so close.”

When the lift opened, Hyunseung saw Hyuna already got ready. Hyuna quickly jumped on Hyunseung which made the student girl open widely. She quickly took a picture of them. Hyunseung carried her as she put her feet around his waist and then they kissed.

‘What? Hyunseung oppa and Hyuna unnie!’ The girl kept clicking the button. She posted the photos in the social sites and within minutes most of the students were updated about it already, outside and inside the school.

In the car, Hyuna was screwing with his phone and found something. She shook Hyunseung’s shoulder to get his attention and she showed their spreading photos and comments from people about their relationship. He took his phone to see the pictures.

“Look, we are hot issue right now,” Hyuna suddenly sang 4minute song,”meoli bootuh balggeut ggaji hot issue ho! Nae modeun gut hana hana hot issue, modooda take control, nan hangsang hot it hot it hot it hot it i-i-i-i-i-i issue.”

Then his phones vibrated nonstop all of sudden, there are many notifications and messages.

“So are we officially in relationship, Hyunseung?” Hyuna asked.

Hyunseung sighed,” Does it matter to you to think about the relationship status?”

“Not really, I don’t want to publish status in the site anyway,” Hyuna admitted,” I just want you to say it to me… like you know.”

Hyunseung smirked bitterly,” Girls are really living in fantasy.”

Hyunseung sat straight and turned to Hyuna, he kissed her hand suavely and looked at her,” Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Hyuna felt disgusted all of sudden, she pulled her hand and looked away,” Forget it. This is not what I imagine.”

“But you say you want this official…” Hyunseung didn’t understand what Hyuna wanted.

“Arasso arasso arraso with thar… errr confession we are official,” Hyuna nodded while looking outside.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung were walking in the corridors and as Hyuna expected people were looking at them but she loved the attention, while Hyunseung didn’t get what was good to look at. Hyuna wanted to see Hyunseung’s face expression, she glanced at him and saw his pissed look.

“Ahahaa… your face!” Hyunseung pointed at his face in a very close distance.

Hyunseung shoved her finger and said,” Watch it, don’t walk backwards.”

Doojoon greeted Hyuna and Hyunseung all of sudden, he was behind them,” Yoo… something funny here? Hyuna, where were you last night? We were so worried about you, you know that?

“I’m sorry, Doojoon, at least I’m fine,” Hyuna apologized.

Doojoon took Hyuna’s purse which she left it last night,” Here.”

“Ahhh... Thank you, Doojoon,” Hyuna thanked him happily.

Doojoon found her in joyful mood, he turned to Hyunseung and asked,” What’s with her? Did I miss something?”

“Yaaa Hyunseung! Hyuna! What is this?” Dongwoon, who just came out from the class, shouted all of sudden. Yoseob also saw them too; he also walked towards them in a second.

“What’s with the shouting? I feel like I’m in the zoo, and why some people are staring?” Doojoon was totally clueless, he called some of the guys who secretly stared at them,” Yaaa… what are you looking at?”

Dongwoon passed on his phone to Doojoon, he scrolled the pictures and became dumbfounded,” NO !”

--

There was a door knock, Hara gradually woke up and found Junhyung was sleeping with his last night clothes. He didn’t even bother tucking himself. She put on her sleeping rob and opened the door.

“Ms. Hara, Mrs.Yong would like to have a breakfast with you and Master Junhyung,” the maid said.

“Ahh… alright,” Hara said and she went back in.

Hara took a look at Junhyung, she wondered what time he came back home since she was waiting for him until 3am but she got drowsy.

She shook Junhyung to wake him up,” Junhyung… it’s time for breakfast.”

“I’m sorry…,” Junhyung said.

“It’s okay, Junhyung, I know there’s a reason why you came home late,” Hara replied with a smile.

“I never meant to leave you… Please come back to me…,” Junhyung did sleep talk.

The smile on Hara’s face faded, she was hurt. She thought that she had owned Junhyung by herself but she realized she hadn’t succeeded.

--

During break time, Hyuna and Hyunseung were having their moment; Hyuna relaxed on Hyunseung’s chest as she was eating pizza, Hyunseung just went to read the poetry book. Doojoon, Dongwoon and yoseob were looking at them with sour faces.

“This is too weird for me,” Doojoon said as he left the table,” Let me over there with Changmin and Seulong.”

“I’m going with you,” Yoseob followed.

Dongwoon saw them leaving and turned to Hyuna and Hyunseung who didn’t even care with what others said. He stood up and waved,” Me too… Going with them. Bye.”

Hyunseung glared at them with confused expression,’ I never ask you guys to sit here.’

Hyunseung’s phone rang all of sudden, he saw the caller name Jang Sora, his sister. Hyuna saw it and looked at him right away; she knew that Sora would never bother to call him unless something was important.

Hyuna saw Hyunseung just stared at the phone,” What are you doing? Pick the phone.”

Hyunseung sighed, he picked up the phone.

“Yes?”

“I saw it, the pictures of you and Hyuna… Is it serious?” Sora asked.

“Cut to the chase, what is it?” Hyunseung replied coldly.

“If you love her, you better break the relationship before it gets ugly.”

==

O___O prepare guys.. another drama ahead!

I will try my best for updating everyday okay! But if I can't sometimes, please be more patience^^

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! :D

 

YulHyun = ahahha :D just updated! kekekeke ^^ u scared me

xAJ_Kevin - wae wae wae D: ?

xRainity - you know that Junhyung is rebellious type and it's weird that he gives up on Hyuna easily even though he's mad in love with Hyuna. so stay tuned...

xTwistedSeoul - updated! xD kekekee you wanna cheesy moment huh.. well I will give that moment but you know, another drama ahead xD

xmrskwonjiyong - ahahhaa xD why u LOL... why anxious about Hyunseung? *o*

xsweetpinkstyle - awww thank you. hehehe Hyunseung first time real loving towards someonexD

xSmartyYingYing - yes, I feel bad for him too D: poor Junhyung

xIamagirl - yes poor Junhyung >< but 2hyun ftw. updated!

xdeepintotaem - okay! I will give you more and more updates then^^ I try my best kekeke

xdreaming777 - it's getting more complicated ahead! Hyuna will face many test there

xSari_KpopLover - keep loving 2hyun then xD!

KYEOPTA xD!!!