It's On

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyuna grabbed the last slice of pizza, Hyunseung was amazed seeing Hyuna had 4slices already, both of them ate pizza at school too, not that he’s complaining since his favourite food was pizza too.

“Is it alright you leave you parents?” Hyuna asked after she took a bite of the pizza.

“I’ve texted them, they’re fine with it,” Hyunseung replied as he cleaned up the plates.

“I haven’t asked you this, but why did you come here?” Hyuna asked again.

Hyunseung put the plates in the sink and washed his hands, he went back to sit to answer,” Because… Junhyung’s there.”

Hyuna didn’t expect to hear Junhyung’s from Hyunseung but she’s calmer than last time, she just nodded and took another bite. She then asked,” So what if he’s there? You guys haven’t met him for a long time anyway. Did you talk to him?”

Hyunseung just looked at her and made a quick nod, and then he asked all of sudden,” Rather than staying here, let’s go out.”

(Flashback)

Junhyung sure wasn’t pleased with Hyunseung’s statement; he walked towards to Hyunseung with his infuriating expression.

“Why are you looking at me like that? This shouldn’t bother you since you have Hara,” Hyunseung provoked his emotion,” For your information, things turn out this way is because it’s your own decision… I kept telling you to think again before you finalized your decision, but you disappointed me and of course her, you had no idea how bad you broke her.”

Junhyung was about to blow a punch towards Hyunseung but it seemed he held back, his fist was an inch away from Hyunseung’s face.

“That was close, hyung,” Hyunseung seized Junhyung’s palm and shoved it away,” But your action towards me is unreasonable.”

“Stay away from Hyuna, she deserves better than you and you know that,” Junhyung warned.

Hyunseung sneered,” Do you have the right to tell me that, Hara’s fiancée? By the way, you are facing with commitment; I hope you don’t break it easily. “

Junhyung pushed Hyunseung and warned,” I’ve known you really well, you won’t take it seriously with her… sooner or later you will dump her in an instant, no matter how much you care about her. You just love the thrill of excitement.”

“What makes you think I will do that?” Hyunseung didn’t smile at all.

This time, Junhyung knew the battle turned to his side, he smirked,” Well then, where’s Hyuna right now?”

Junhyung’s question hit Hyunseung, he just realized that he hadn’t let go his player side. He recalled that he was texting back and forth with Yoona in school, one of his date who he found interesting and still contacted with each other. They were even talking about meeting up when she went back to Seoul as if Hyuna didn’t even exist.

Junhyung observed Hyunseung’s losing expression, he muttered,” I might have a chance then.”

Hyunseung heard what Junhyung said; he looked at Junhyung who walked towards the door and asked,” What did you say?”

Junhyung turned to Hyunseung and smiled, “I guess… I want to make things right.”

Junhyung walked out.

--

Hyunseung and Hyuna went to the lobby, Hyunseung told her to wait as he would get the car. Hyuna shook her head and pulled him to the street, she wanted to take a walk instead of using car.

Hyunseung just laughed,” Hyuna, where do you want to go? I think we can’t go anywhere on foot.”

“I don’t care,” Hyuna replied while she held her smile, she just wanted to hold Hyunseung’s hand.

Hyunseung saw her cheerful expression, he just couldn’t stop staring and found himself went happy, and then he asked,” So is this called dating in relationship? Just walking around without purpose, just the two of us?”

“Yes…, why?” Hyuna asked, she was worried that Hyunseung didn’t like the idea since he was new to this,” You… don’t like it?”

“No. This is perfect,” Hyunseung lingered around Hyuna’s shoulder,” It’s cold. Let me warm you up.”

The two of them were strolling in Hongdae, Hyunseung had been there once so he guided her to one of the coffee shop to have a sit. It was already late so the shops were already closed.

“Why do you have to pick up your sister and the guests at the airport? I’m going to miss you,” Hyuna pouted.

“After I’m done, let’s just meet up,” Hyunseung held her hand.

“We should go here again when the shops are opened, I find some stores have cute stuff and even the clothes,” Hyuna said excitedly as she looked around.

“Fine, we will come here in anytime you want,” Hyunseung replied.

Hyuna smiled again, and then she stood up as she heard as the order number was called,” Ahh… our drinks.”

Hyunseung kept looking at her as she went to take the drink and straws, his confident was back again,’ what are you talking about, Junhyung? You were her past, she had moved on and loved me, and what will you do to get her back? I’m anticipated.’

Junhyung and Hara reached home, Hara looked at Junhyung, she ped her dress and pushed him to the bed, and then she kissed him passionately. However there was no reaction from Junhyung, he even didn’t kiss her back.

“Hara, not today, let’s just rest,” Junhyung said unfeelingly, he got up from the bed and took off his tuxedo.

Junhyung’s eye expression had made Hara recall back then, when she and Junhyung were just in United States; he made her scare to death. The words he said that time.

(Flashback)

The two of them were having lunch together in the mansion, the silence between them was obvious, and especially Junhyung didn’t even have an effort to look at her.

Hara tried to make a conversation,” Junhyung... you have to get ready after this, you know… the dinner about…”

Junhyung stopped eating, he stared at Hara,” What?”

“It’s about our…,” Hara couldn’t even finish her sentence, she screamed when mad Junhyung threw almost everything on the table.

“It’s just ing arrangement, don’t ever think that this will last long,” Junhyung said after he wiped his mouth with the napkin.

--

The next day, Hara was still sleeping as she wanted to get close to Junhyung’s side; she felt that she couldn’t reach him at all. She opened her eyes gradually and saw Junhyung wasn’t there anymore.

Hyuna was brushing her hair; she went to get ready for school and then the bell rang.

“What? I thought he said he couldn’t,” Hyuna ran out excitedly to get the door, as she opened it, she went numb. Her body and feet became weak all of sudden, she fell to the floor.

Junhyung felt he couldn’t breathe in a second, he was crying and then he slowly gripped Hyuna’s shoulder and pulled her slowly to his side, he went to hug her tightly. Hyuna couldn’t stop crying too and didn't move an inch.

==

Yes, I'm back  :D and yea another exam on friday again -_-" but oh well I will update as usual kekekkee :D

Yea, I'm back and the drama is getting complicated! O___O otteoke! xD

OMG 205subscibers already!! thank you!!^^ I will work harder for this fanfic!

Thank you also for commenting! hope 2012 is gonna be more awesome year for us

 

white_lotus - anyeong new reader^^ hope u will like my ff till the end :D

xChocLitKiSses - anyeong! thanks for commenting! 2hyun ftw!

xdyana2806 - FOREVER LOVE YOU THEN xD THANK YOU <3

xtqaseobie - you maybe want to kill junnie now kkekekee xD

xneonpandaprince - thank you!! then I love you too reader^^

xxxxninJAxxx - updated! now it's not cute but intense right^^

xcrossing_by - :D glad you like it!

xSwaggerificJae205 - omg? really xD? do you really like my fanfic? thank you thank you! can't believe you make acct for this. I will write better then xD

xtohoshiciki - thank you :D !! yes more drama coming up! I'm not coming back for nothing! it must have intensity there xD kekeke you can find that gif through tumblr :3

xAJ_Kevin - after my exam is done, let's get to work! you wanna start the ff first?

xnixm04 - kekekkee thank you for loving it! then I LOVE YOU TOO! xD

xBu_sky - kekekeke where are you from? awww thx for the comment, I hope you will enjoy my fanfic till the end :D

xdeepintotaem - finally hyuna and junhyuung met up!!!!

xdreaming777 - another tension again with Junhyung - hyuna - hyunseung xD!! well in the story, I made Hyuna a lil bit y kekeke yea girls are just jealous with her :P yea hyunseung pabo in love^^. yes I'm having great time wif my fam and my eyes are fine. thank you!

xSari_KpopLover - more drama? you got it xD!

xRainity - kekeke Hara is not that bad :) well she's human, of course there's dislikeness but it's normal^^

BONUSSSS : 2 HYUN <3