Remember Hyuna

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjB52UA_3m4 - ( EPIK HIGH nakhwa, for more intense atmosphere xD)

The sky had been cloudy for a while and suddenly lightning stoke. It would rain soon. Junho saw Hyunseung from the back.

“Finally, someone come here on time,” Hyunseung said.

“Where are MIR and Thunder?” Junho asked.

Hyunseung turned around, Junho couldn’t believe what he saw, Hyunseung’s clothes were covered in blood.

“Yaa!! What’s wrong with you!” Junho was in rage, he ran towards Hyunseung wanting to punch Hyunseung in the face, he even didn’t notice what was in Hyunseung’s hand.

Hyunseung hit Junho’s left hand with metal bar. Junho screamed really loud. Hyunsueng punched Junho’s jaw.

“You don’t have to worry about them,” Hyunseung said with giving innocent look,” But I will suggest you to think about yourself more.”

Hyunseung pressed Junho’s bruised with his foot, which made Junho scream more.

“Arghh… I used to play around here when I was young, this place never changes,” Hyunseung said as he looked around and he stared at Junho,” Yaa… stand up now.”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…,” Junho begged and cried.

Junho wanted to stand up but Hyunseung’s foot didn’t let him, the more he tried to stand, Hyunseung pressed his foot more.

“Oh… I haven’t told you, I met your parents last Sunday, and I don’t know why they don’t mention you... I guess I understand that,” Hyunseung tried to hurt Junho mentally.

Hyunseung hit Junho’s thigh with the metal bar couple times, which made Junho shriek again.

“Anyway Junho, I need an idea here. I have no idea how to punish you…,” Hyunseung smirked,” Oh… I got one but I think it will make you want to kill yourself, so I give a chance.”

Junho couldn’t stop crying, Hyunseung didn’t like to wait, he did karate chop in the adam's apple, then Junho was gasping for air, Hyunseung grabbed the back of Junho’s head with two hands, pushed him down.

“I don’t think you have none… because you don’t answer me, how about we use my plan,” Hyunseung said cheerfully,” How about we make a video of you drinking your friend’s pee? And then we post it?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I will delete Hyuna’s photo!” Junho cried. He put his head on the floor.

“I have deleted it anyway but what’s the difference if public has seen it? Anyway, I will just post your video for couple hours only…” Hyunseung said as his phone rang, it was Doojoon,” Hold on a sec.”

“Sorry, I’m kinda busy right now…,” Hyunseung said as he was about to hang up the phone, what Doojoon said caught his attention.

“Don’t forget she needs someone now… you shouldn’t be somewhere you are now…,” Doojoon said quickly.

‘That’s right… Hyuna needs me, I should go to her now…,’ Hyunseung’s expression suddenly changed,’ She’s alone now… I have to check on her.’

It was raining. There were many holes in the roof, they got wet.

“Doojoon, please come to the old building I brought you once,” Hyunseung asked,” I got to go now.”

Junho seemed relief with Hyunseung’s changing mood but he was still worried if Hyunseung changed his mind. Hyunseung punched Junho’s face couple times, Junho’s nose was broken but he was already fainted. Hyunseung put on Thunder’s blazer because it was big so it could cover the blood stain in his blouse. Hyunseung took his school bag and the metal bar out too as it was a weapon which could put him as suspect in case one of the boys reported him.

--

It was raining heavily. Hyunseung got out from the cab in front of the guest house. As he got out from the cab, he spotted Hyuna who was waiting for him outside. He saw Hyuna was sitting on the wooden chair, she felt cold but she just used her hands to warm herself.

Hyuna spotted Hyunseung, she was smiling in a sudden.

“Hyuna, why are you outside?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna’s happy face turned to sad face; she hugged Hyunseung as her tears came out. Hyunseung hugged Hyuna tightly.

‘Hyuna, I’m sorry that I make you wait…’ Hyunseung closed his eyes as he felt Hyuna was with him,' But when I'm with you, you can't stop tearing...'

‘I’m glad you’re here… When I’m with you, I can express my true feeling… I know this shouldn’t happen but I think I fall for you, Jang Hyunseung…’

==

So how is it so far?^^

yes 2HYUN moment <3 all you reader have been waiting for :D

Keep reading kay kay^^

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

 

deepintotaem - updated! awww thank you :D! <3

SmartyYingYing - I will check it out some time jkeke^^. thank you!

dreaming777 - 2Hyun moment more in upcoming chapter!

YulHyun - welcome! awww what is it :(? have a bad day? omg glad I can make you feel better :D

Breezy-Mist00 - u no like junhyung x( ? update with more 2hyun moment!

Iamagirl - waa not junAh fan? Dx awww...;_____; u dislike Junhyung?

AJ_Kevin - welcome :D!!

Sari_KpopLover - Thank you!!^^ what? not a junAh couple fan?kekekeke

troublemakeraddict - thank you! :D I LIKE YOUR NAME xD