You Hurt, Hyunseung??

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o - 2NE1 - I AM THE BEST

Hyuna woke up in the morning as her alarm 2NE1 – I’m the best rang. She found out that her phone was on the floor. As she checked on her phone, she realized that she fell asleep when she was texting.

Hyuna, are you still there?                                                                             (Lee Joon)

I guess you are, sleep well, it’s been long time not contacting you              (Lee Joon)

Hyuna was smiling widely,’ I guess the scandal is not that bad.’ She texted Lee Joon while she was heading to the bathroom.

Last night, Hyuna decided to change back prepaid number, she felt that it was stupid to be scared with this small case. As she was checking her phone miss calls and texts, she spotted some messages were Lee Joon, he was asking her whether she’s alright. Lee Joon was one of the guys she was closed with before Junhyung butted into her life.

‘I must be stupid letting him go that time…’

As she showered her phone rang, someone called her. She was not interested to pick up the phone and then she saw Lee Joon’s name on the screen. She went out from the shower even though the soap was still all over her body.

“Hello, Joon oppa… Yes, I’m fine,” Hyuna grinned,” Oh, really? Okay, I’ll see you.”

--

In CUBE high school, Hyuna photo scandal was indeed a hot issue.

“I feel bad for her…,” one of girl student said to her friend.

“Well… at least she won’t be that cocky anymore,” her friend replied.

Another different respond from other student,” She’s really a ; I want to see her pity reaction with this issue now.”

As people were talking about Hyuna, a porche cayman was heading to the school lobby. Everybody was staring at the luxury car.

Hyuna got out from the car and waved goodbye to Lee Joon.

“You’re sure you’re alright?” Lee Joon asked.

Hyuna replied,” I guess you don’t really remember me, do you? Bye…”

Lee Joon smiled and said,” Call me later.”

Hyuna turned around seeing everyone’s reaction, she loved it. Hyuna walked in a y style to the school, she tried not to laugh out because of everyone’s stupid face. Then she saw Yoseob shock face too, she couldn’t hold it anymore. She burst out laughing, while she was hitting Yoseob’s arm.

“YOUR ING FACE!? AHAHHAAA, YOSEOB… AIGOO!”

“Oh my god… that still can laugh with her situation,” one of the girls said as she passed Hyuna.

“Yaa… you should shut your mouth and think about yourself why your ex cheated on you,” Hyuna said as she was still laughing.

The girl was offended as it was really happening to us,” What the did you say!?”

Yoseob stopped the girl,” Yaa! Play nice, you talk about her, she also can talk about you… Geez!”

The girl held back and told her friends just go, she knew she wouldn’t win especially Hyuna was close with the popular good looking boys inside and outside school, that’s why many girls hated her, they were jealous with her fame and socialization.

Yoseob and Hyuna were heading to the class together, everybody was looking at Hyuna but it seemed it didn’t bother her.

“So you are trying with Joon again?” Yoseob asked.

Hyuna nodded,’ Well… I can’t keep waiting for Hyunseung to change his philosophy about love…’

“You still remember that you throw him like a dust right?” Yoseob asked coldly.

“AHHHH! It’s a past, now it’s a new Hyuna,” Hyuna hit Yoseob again and she greeted Dongwoon brightly,” Anyeong, Dongwoon!”

Dongwoon was a bit surprised seeing Hyuna cheerful behaviour even though he knew that Hyuna would be alright as she was the toughest girl in the school,” Yaa Hyuna, you’re back to Joon?”

“You know already? Wow, with twitter everyone is up to date,” Yoseob answered his own question, then he spotted Doojoon and Hyunseung passed their class, “Ahh… Doojoon, Hyunseung.”

“Ahh Hyunseung!” Hyuna quickly ran towards them and then hugged him like a kid.

Hyunseung wasn’t prepared, he fell down,” Yaa…”

“What the ?” Doojoon was totally clueless looking at Hyuna and Hyunseung on the floor.

“Joon contacted Hyuna, that’s why,” Yoseob explained shortly.

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna who was happily smiling at him, he seemed lost, and he felt that a knife stabbed his heart but he controlled his expression.

“How can that happen?” Doojoon squatted down, he looked anticipated with this.

“Joon oppa asked me whether I was alright or not, then we texted and he dropped me off to school,” Hyuna answered and asked the boys back,” Do you think that he still has feeling for me?”

“Well… I know that he’s currently alone,” Dongwoon answered.

“Yaaa! How do you know his status?” Yoseob asked.

As all of them were talking, Hyunseung couldn’t hear anything at all, he didn’t understand why he was acting like this. He felt his heart broken; he only could look at Hyuna’s happy expression which was hurting him more.

“Hyunseung, this is good for me, right? Ahh… I hope that Joon oppa and I will go well… you and Jihyun too… Do you know that currently I only approve you with Jihyun? She looks smart and classy…,” Hyuna kept talking to Hyunseung but somehow Hyuna’s voice was getting smaller and smaller in Hyunseung’s ear.

==

Lee Joon O__O

Hyuna and Joon history:

Joon was 5 years older than Hyuna. He tried to get close to her in the past. Their relationship was going well but Lee Joon didn't have a chance to ask her as his girlfriend because Junhyung came into Hyuna's life and she seemed abandon him. The two didn't contact each other anymore but with the current issue, Lee Joon wanted to know how was she...

LEE JOON! >___< what will you do Hyunseung!

--

Muahahhaa update again! let's see if I will update again :D I haven't eaten my dinner D:! we'll see kekekeee^^

 

troublemakeraddict - I think this chapter is going to kill you. but don't die yet! wait for future chapters >__<

Sari_KpopLover - thank you! yes Hyunseung is really overprotective but that's not the problem anymore O__O