Realize & Find out At The Same Time

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyunseung was getting ready for the meeting; he was in front of the mirror making sure that he was ready for the night. He wasn’t that excited, he was looking at himself, he found himself was different from before. He didn’t have the mind of playing with girls like he used to have.

Hyunseung sighed deeply and suddenly his sister, So Ra barged into the room, she looked angry,” Is Hyuna ever coming here?”

Sandara Park followed her into Hyunseung’s room.

Hyunseung didn’t feel to play around, he just nodded and sat on the couch,” Yes, I will order for you the dresses she ever took from your closet.”

So Ra didn’t believe with what Hyunseung said, he just let her win and would just replace the dresses with the new one, she was just stoned. Hyunseung looked at her sister and asked,” Are you done here?”

So Ra just shook her head and left the room, she called Dara,” Let’s go back to my room.”

Sandara Park herself was shocked seeing frustrated Hyunseung, she knew Hyunseung for a long time and she used to witness the smart Hyunseung who kept making his big sister confuse for fun but this time he seemed muddy.

“Well… well… what is going on?,” Sandara Park suddenly sat beside Hyunseung.

“Ohh… Dara noona,” Hyunseung greeted with a weak smile,” I haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?”

“I’m fine… what about you?” Dara asked back.

Hyunseung just looked down, Dara was quite surprised seeing Hyunseung’s reaction, she never saw him in this kind of expression, and she felt that it must be a big problem that he couldn’t solve it quickly.

“This isn’t something you encounter?” Dara asked.

Hyunseung turned his head and looked at Dara, he answered, “It’s love…”

--

Hyuna was curling her hair, she looked at the clock and shouted,” Aigooo, it’s seven past ten already! I haven’t decided on the jewelry!”

She curled the remaining part faster and then she opened her bracelet case and took a bracelet that caught her eyes first. She realized that it was an important bracelet for her but she didn’t have time to think about it. She put it on her purse and ran to the lobby.

Lee Joon was waiting in the lobby; he couldn’t wait to see Hyuna. As he realized someone was looking at him, he looked up and saw Hyuna was peeking from opposite spot.

“Joon oppa, I’m sorry,” Hyuna hid behind the ceramic pillar.

Lee Joon just smirked and used his hand to call her to come.

“Stop smiling like a creep, say something!” Hyuna shouted.

Lee Joon smiled,” Let’s go.”

--

Hyunseung and Jihyun were in the Italian restaurant, Hyunseung decided where to eat and what time to eat.

Jihyun was wearing stunning red dress, she looked gorgeous that night.

“You look stunning tonight,” Hyunseung complimented, he drank the wine that the waiter just poured,” Why you never tell me that you are actually Hyun Suk’s niece?”

Jihyun was impressed that she never told anyone about her identity but Hyunseung found out, she also drank the wine while looking at Hyunseung,” So you like Italian food, Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung’s confident smiles was faded,’ Wait… Why I choose Tuscany for dating? This is the place where I had a dinner with Hyuna…’

--

Hyuna was at Joon’s car, she was putting on the bracelet she took just before she left.

‘This bracelet… it’s from Hyunseung… Why I choose this instead of others?’ She recalled herself that actually this bracelet was in the corne and it was even inside the tiffany & co box, but she made an effort to open the box to take it.

“That’s a pretty bracelet,” Joon complimented it as it was red light;” You seem really like it.”

Hyuna just smiled to Lee Joon and felt something wasn’t right.

--

(Flashback)

 “Why are you so scared? How do you know that you end up losing her if you are with her?” Dara was all confused with Hyunseung’s way of thinking; she just realized that Hyunseung’s weakness was love.

“Whenever she needs me, she will just look for me first but what if I’m the one who will hurt her?” Hyunseung asked worriedly.

Dara was all speechless how Hyunseung really cared about the person he loved. Before she left the room, she said,” She must be really special to make you fall for her but rather than protecting her from a far, it will be better that you protect her by her side and you know that she loves you the way you do right?”

--

Hyuna and Lee Joon were having luxurious superb Japanese dishes in Ariake at in The Shilla hotel. The food was amazing but Hyuna seemed lost her appetite, she couldn’t stop thinking her own feeling. Lee Joon knew something was up with her.

“Hyuna… What is it?” Lee Joon asked.

Hyuna tried to be cheerful,” Ohh… it’s nothing!”

However Hyuna recalled she ever hid her true feeling to Lee Joon in the past but it ended up worse, she had been lying to Lee Joon for quite some time and she also wounded Joon’s feeling. She put her chopsticks down.

“I have to be honest with you, yes… there is something in my mind,” Hyuna regretted,” I want to thank everything for today, I’m enjoying the time we have together… But it seems I can’t just let it go, what I’ve been feeling lately...”

Lee Joon stopped eating, he couldn’t what he heard. He was disappointed but yet he knew.

“I know I shouldn’t feel this way because it’s already impossible for me but I’ve felt it…” Hyuna felt really bad after seeing Lee Joon’s reaction.

“Hyuna… I knew it already…” Lee Joon suddenly talked.

‘Joon oppa, what are you talking about? How do you even know my feeling towards Hyunseung?’ Hyuna stared at him with the WTF look.

“You spotted Hara and Junhyung when they walked pass the store in the afternoon,” Lee Joon continued, Hyuna was stoned in a sudden,” It’s just I thought you didn’t see them because when I saw you, you looked… or you already knew that they were here… What I don’t understand is why you can’t forget about him, Hyuna?”

Lee Joon saw Hyuna’s teary eyes; he was panic and didn’t know what to do. Hyuna suddenly ran away from the restaurant.

==

JOON! WHYYYYY O___O!!

Hyuna just knew that Junhyung is in the town! with Hara D: Poor her Dx

Yes! I update again! because I love you reader :D I'm dying now so gonna sleep now! (Okay, I need to update 2 chappies because I didn't update on Sunday, I want to update one chap per day xD )

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! :D Gonna update soon!

 

tohoshiciki - thank you thank you thank you! xD! Hope you will like it till ending! :D

Iamagirl - thank you! but I just update xD yea I can't disappoint my reader but gonna hit the bed now!

beast4minute - thank you^^ kekeke I love the picts too :D

YulHyun - y speechless? kekeke just updated!