Don't Cry

TROUBLE MAKER

Hyuna got out from the crowd; she was exhausted after the jumping and dancing. Hyunseung took a glance of her leaving the crowds. He found Hyuna’s happy expression changed to the expression she barely showed to anyone, she sighed and looked down.

‘You’re hiding something, Hyuna,’ Hyunseung thought as he went back talking to Jihyun.

Hyuna took off her heels and turned around, she saw Hyunseung who was talking with Jihyun. Hyuna felt that Hyunseung was enjoying his moment with the beautiful girl. She smirked.

“Hyunseung!” Hyuna called and sat beside Hyunseung.

“Hyuna, this is Jihyun,” Hyunseung introduced Jihyun who showed a bright smile.

Hyuna smiled and gave her hand, Jihyun thought she wanted to shake hand but then Hyuna kissed Jihyun’s cheek. Jihyun was surprised.

“You are pretty,” Hyuna grinned,” I don’t know why but I like you.”

“I should like you too then,” Jihyun replied.

“Anyway about Kikwang…” Hyunseung just started to say something but Hyuna cut him.

“No need to say anything about that, we broke up already, wait… someone’s calling me,” Hyuna took out her phone from her purse.

Hyuna’s phone rang and it was from Kikwang, she just realized that there were 30 missed calls from Kikwang.

“What? You break up already. Then…,” Hyunseung stopped talking as he saw Hyuna’s terrified expression; she was looking at the phone,” What is it?”

“Huh… It’s nothing, it’s just lots of missed call, I’m gonna… pick this up,” Hyuna said quietly and then she went out.

Jihyun asked Hyunseung,” Is she alright?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkxOTdcOkM (Yeah, I'm type of girl who likes dramatic moment, listen to this song now :D. by Huh Gak - hello)

Hyuna went out from the VIP room and then she got another call from Kikwang again. She picked up the phone,” What do you want?”

“We need to talk,” Kikwang appeared suddenly from other VIP room. The room was vacant.

(Flashback)

“You seem quite today, something happen between you and Hyuna?” Hyunseung asked.

“Ahhh… you know, she cheated on me again,” Kikwang started to feel dizzy with all the drink,” But I think we are still good… We are going to deal with this together…”

Hyunseung nodded,” You’re really calm there; I think she’s lucky to have you, right?”

Kikwang showed a bitter smile as he looked down and then said to Hyunseung,” She’s lucky, isn’t she?”

--

Kikwang was out of his mind, his anger was worse especially he was drunk. He strangled Hyuna’s neck on the floor. Kikwang was too strong, Hyuna could try to shove his hand.

“Stop... help…,” Hyuna was dying.

Kikwang let go from her neck, she was coughing but she lost all her strength. He didn’t let her move at all, he held Hyuna’s hand really strong that it hurt her.

“Why you act like a , Hyuna? When you were with him, you were not like this! He’s gone somewhere already, why you never stopped thinking about him!” Kikwang was talking like a mad person.

Hyuna couldn’t say anything, her tears were flowing.

“Do you know you’re mine?” Kikwang forcefully tore Hyuna’s dress; he went to kiss Hyuna’s neck and touched her thigh and arm firmly. Then his hand moved to Hyuna’s and then the other hand slowly moved to the upper thigh.

“He… help…,” Hyuna mimed the word. Her voice couldn’t come out.

“Yaa…”

Kikwang was astonished that there was someone beside him and Hyuna, before he looked up who it was; his face was kicked quite hard.

Hyunseung smacked Kikwang’s face repeatedly without mercy, the blood splattered to his face and clothes as he punched Kikwang. Hyuna still couldn’t move herself; she felt that her body wasn’t her body anymore. Kikwang was knocked out.

Yoseob went into the scene as he heard voices from the empty room when he was about to go to the washroom. He couldn’t believe with what he’s seeing – Hyuna was on the floor looking miserable and Hyunseung beat up Kikwang.

“Yaa! You piece of ! Wake the up!” Hyunseung grabbed Kikwang’s shirt and hit his head,” Never ever have the guts to see her anymore!”

Hyunseung’s tears were coming out and said,” I thought we were brothers and all… You… You…”

Hyunseung let go of unconscious Kikwang, he turned to Hyuna’s body, and he took off his blazer to cover Hyuna’s body. He hugged her.

Yoseob ran to check on Kikwang, he was lost of words.

“Let’s us just go home,” Hyunseung Hyuna’s hair to fix her hair.

Hyunseung carried Hyuna and looked at Yoseob. Yoseob nodded, he knew what he had to do, he needed to bring Kikwang to the hospital.

While Hyunseung was waiting for the car in the backdoor, he realized that Hyuna’s hands were shaking. The car had reached. He carefully put Hyuna on the seat and then he went in from the other side.

Hyunseung right away cuddled Hyuna and held her trembling hands. He let Hyuna leaned on his body.

“I know the answer already but how about we go to the hospital?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna didn’t respond, her tears were the only coming out.

"Don't cry..." Hyunseung said and he kissed her hand.

‘She’s hurt again… Just like that time…,’ Hyunseung thought as he wiped Hyuna’s tears.

Yoseob was driving to the hospital, Kikwang sat beside him. He quietly sobbed, Yoseob knew but he was angry with Kikwang too. He pretended that he didn’t see that.

--

OMG OMG OMG!! I bet you all guys watch MAMA TROUBLE MAKER performance!!

THIS <3

I can't show you the kissing pict xD I need that for the next upcoming chapter.. Oops.. I just said that xD

Wow! I got lots of subscribers!! many people ship this couple^^ but don't forget to comment up :D

 

kyuyoon - updated! yup I watched it and it was HOT!

dyana2806 - I know you guys are impatient but the quicker I make them finally together like happy ending, that means the fanfic gonna end really quick too. I prefer to tease you guys with 2hyun moments with every chapters.. I hope you don't mind :D

leemin890 - yup! I like these2! (and also junAh xD)

byebye12 - I update when I have time, so I can't always update 2 chaps in one day but I will try. I find these gifs from tumblr. boy, tumblr really my life saver xD

Jexitopia - ermm.. I can't tell you. Just keep read it :3

thx for commenting :D keep commenting kay because I like feedbacks from all of you guys!