Major Breakdown

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br7sY5vwBQk - NELL - 멀어지다

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2g1x9f7bGM - INFINITE(SUNGGYU) cover above song :D it's amazing <3

 

(OMG I LOVE THIS SONG <333333)

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna were sitting side by side at the back while Yoseob was driving with Suzy sitting beside her. They didn’t want to say, it was fully silence.

(Flashback)

Hyunseung’s phone vibrated. He took out his phone, he took it out from his pocket. Yoseob’s phone rang during the church, Hyunseung stared at him because Yoseob attracted attention. Yoseob quickly rejected the phone call and he found Doojoon calling him while Hyunseung went to look at his phone. A new message popped up.

 Hyunseung went numb, bored Hyuna was observing around and then realized there was something wrong. Hyunseung gradually turned to look at Hyuna.

“What is it?” Hyuna whispered.

Hyunseung quickly grabbed Hyuna’s hand and stood up to get out from the church, Yoseob and Suzy followed them. Hyunseung’s parents were confused but they decided not to make noises and let them be.

“What are the kids up to?” Mrs. Jang asked.

So Ra then found that the news through the social sites, she showed it to her parents.

“Hyunseung, hold on… What is it? Why you didn’t answer me?” Hyuna asked as Hyuna let herself go from Hyunseung’s grip.

Hyunseung stopped walking, he looked down with full of worry.

“Hyuna, Junhyung got into car accident,” Yoseob told Hyuna,” Let’s go to hospital right now.”

Hyuna didn’t know how to respond, her heart was shattered. She just had an awful dream last night which made her teary in real world.

-The dream-

Junhyung and Hyuna was walking in the garden, the trees were blossoming left and right. They were in the countryside.

The two of them were holding hands together, it brought back memory for Hyuna, and she felt happy and was enjoying the environment. All of sudden, her hand felt wet, she looked at her hand, she saw blood flowing to her hand from Junhyung’s. When she looked at him, he looked horrible, there were blood everywhere in his body, his coat was tainted with blood.

The scene changed then she spotted Junhyung was lying on the floor as if he was in horrible accident, however she didn’t move an inch, all she did was watching him dying, letting him there alone… She just cried.

--

They walked to the car park and Hyuna wasn’t moving a single inch at all, Hyunseung pulled her hand to the car. She didn’t say anything.

==

They finally reached the hospital, Hyunseung got out from the car as the car stopped at the lobby, Hyuna also did the same but she made a pause for a while. She didn’t want to show that she was as worry as others. She waited for Suzy to get out from the car and ran together.

Hyunseung quickly asked the receptionist,” Yong Junhyung’s room?”

“Oh, the patient is still in the emergency room…”

Hyunseung directly went to the emergency area. He found Doojoon, Dongwoon, Jonghyun, Key, Sangchu and Zico were there. They spotted him too.

“Hyunseung…,” Jonghyun called.

“What happened?” Hyunseung asked.

“It’s a car accident, hyung,” Zico answered,” This is the second operation.”

Hyunseung tried to calm himself down but he ended up regretting that he hadn’t spoken to Junhyung like they used to be. Suzy and Hyuna also had reached, Suzy asked the same thing and got the same answer.

Hyuna went to sit without making any reaction, deep down she was praying,’ God, if you really exist, I beg You with all my life… please save him, please… oh God… please…’ She kept praying and praying, there was a tear quietly flowing to her cheek.

--

Hara got out from the toilet after washing her face after nonstop crying. She tried to cope with the situation well. She saw Suzy there resting her head on Yoseob’s shoulder and then she suddenly saw more people coming, Hyunseung, Simon D, GD, Dara and Hyuna… Her heart jumped. She wasn’t ready to meet Hyuna.

Hara was walking to the emergency area nervously, she tried not to look at Hyuna and acted stronger. Suzy saw Hara, she quickly went to hug her.

“Unnie, stay strong,” Suzy comforted.

“Ahhh… thank you,” Hara replied, she took a quick glance to Hyuna, Hyuna was looking at her, their eyes were met in seconds and the two went to look at other directions. The guys noticed the awkwardness between the two girls, Hyunseung went to sit beside Hyuna and held her hand.

“He’s going to make it, Hyuna, it’s Junhyung, you know him better than anyone,” Hyunseung said as he her hair too, he understood how Hyuna felt. 

Hyuna couldn’t hide her feelings anymore, she went to hug Hyunseung and cried with trying hard not to make any noises so others didn't notice.

==

UPDATE KEKEKKEEKE^^

Yes, this is a really sad chapter T^T

Junhyung Hyunseung friendship & Hyuna Junhyung past relationship...

Thank you for the comment and subscribe :D

==

 

crossing_by - updated! sorry my english is bad, what's the meaning of pulling curtain for junhyung or hyuna? this is what you wrote in the comment. yup... I don't blame Hara T^T

xbeast4minute - it's harder now to have 2hyun new picts since trouble maker promotion is done T^T but I will try my best find good picts :D

xEternal_Ana - Hi hi^^ I know 2hyun looks awesome :D

xmrskwonjiyong - yes I'm back after travelling in EXO world and meet up alien B.A.P kekekkee xD

xvania17 - awww thank you :") 2HYUN FTW!

hyunaslips - really!? :D sdjhaghdgskda THANK YOU! So Happy Having EXCITED Reader like you xD

xtqaseobie - welcome :D yea poor Hara ;____: I feel bad for her now ><

xAJ_Kevin - updated^^

xdyana2806 - anyeong chingu^^ chinese new year, exam, assignment :S and now new college schedule DX but I can still manage it. Updated! yea poor junhyung T^T

xdreaming777 - anyeong :D Your question just get answer by this chapter^^ I won't tell you anything xD ekkekekeee

xLiSJYoko - tumblr... I love the people who make tumblr. btw their picts are from music bank jap magazine 

xSari_KpopLover - I'm back :D thank you^^ junhyung pabo -,-"...

xSHINeejjang - YAY!^^ happy to see you excited. it's emotional thing for everyone... nope not gonna spill any bean xD Thank you :D

xlily222 - thank you^^ kekekkee I have to thank many people who have lots of 2hyun picts xD

xMyNameIsJazzyy - yay! I love you comment xD kekekkee make me feel happy too^^ Don't hunt me down xD kekekekek ahahha you junhyung bias :D imma watch b2st concert on march, I hope it's okay if I spazz your hubby in the future xD

xxxxninJAxxx - awww thank you :')

xxJoyfulYouth - welcome and thx for waiting^^ updated!

xIamagirl - awww miss you too :") kekekkee Hyunseung's mom is indeed daebak^^

xsaraluv - updated! hahahha Hyunseung's mom is nice :)x

gni_4eva - awww thank you too^^ and your welcome kekekekke...