Prevent Falling

TROUBLE MAKER

 

It was in the middle of lesson, Hyunseung suddenly got notification from his phone.

‘Tonight, M2 special party, you have to confirm that you are coming at 10’

Hyunseung was about to click on ‘not coming’ button, and then he saw Hyuna confirmed herself she wouldn’t come. Then a message came in. It was from Hyuna.

‘Hyunseung, I’m not coming tonight. What about you?’

Then Yoseob, Dongwoon, Jonghyun and many others would be there. The comments were flowing; some of them were about Hyuna not coming. Hyunseung made himself as not attending.

--

It was after class, Hyunseung went to the library to do homework and study latest lesson. He was all about perfectionist; he wanted to be the best of everything. While Hyunseung his mac air, he checked on his messages. While he was scrolling down his unread messages (most of them were from girls at club and students from inside and outside), there was one message caught his attention.

‘It’s Nam Jihyun… You excused yourself and then never came back…’

He replied her text,’you got my number already. I have to apologize for my rude manner.’

Hyunseung logged in his pc and Jihyun texted him back.

‘Apology not accepted but I will think about it again when we meet again.’

Hyuna was already in front of Hyunseung out of sudden, she was from running.

“Why did you run?” Hyunseung looked at her.

“Sorry, I’m late, I got hold back by couple of es,” she quickly took out her math homework.

“What do you mean?” Hyunseung asked.

“You know… typical problem, nothing serious,” Hyuna said and changed the topic,” Let’s study study!”

(Flashback)

The last class was dismissed and then she packed her things, suddenly a bunch of girls walked towards her. Hyuna noticed it and looked at front. She was clueless what was going on, she continued with the packing.

“It seems you don’t care about Kikwang,” one of the girls said,” Are you involved in Kikwang’s injury?”

Hyuna rolled her eyes and then took her bag, pushed the two girls who were in the way,” Excuse me, I got some studying to do.”

“Yaa! We are not done with you!” The girl shouted.

Hyuna turned around and whined,” Why are you guys asking me? Jeez! Shut up! I’m not with Kikwang anymore. Who the hell are you talking to me?”

Hyuna walked out right away, one of the girls was about to smack Hyuna but Dongwoon grabbed her palm. The girls went silent and were surprised with the view in front of them.

“Seriously… You guys are overboard,” Dongwoon said loudly.

The girls were surprised that Dongwoon defended Hyuna. They didn’t know how to react; they just slightly bowed to Dongwoon and left the class.

--

Hyuna looked dying in the library, Hyuna and Hyunseung had been there for almost three hours. Hyunseung was seriously teaching her, she tried her best to in what Hyunseung taught her.

“So do you get it already?” Hyunseung asked after explaining her twice.

Hyuna bang her head on the table, she couldn’t take any information anymore. Suddenly she got an idea and took her iphone and recorded him,” Hyunseung, you explain everything to this phone and then I will listen to it in some other time.”

Hyunseung took her phone and said,” Don’t joke around!”

“I don’t want to have tuition with that old ert anymore,” Hyuna hugged herself and begged,” Exam is near… Please don’t kick me out as your student!”

“You should just listen to the teacher,” Hyunseung hit her head with pen.

“Ouch!” Hyuna touched her head but then she smirked,” But I’m listening to you intensively, teacher…”

Hyunseung smiled while he looked down,’ why she can be cute sometimes?’

“Waaa! Hyunseung! You’re blushing!” Hyuna said excitedly.

“Yes… I am… I can’t deny it,” Hyunseung confessed.

Hyuna and Hyunseung put their things in their bags.

“Let’s have dinner after this…,” Hyuna suggested,” My treat.”

--

Hyunseung had reached Hyuna’s apartment. They were going to have dinner in Tuscany, Plaza Hotel Seoul. It is a famous restaurant there, looking good is relevant.

Hyunseung rang the Hyuna’s door bell and when the door was opened. He found himself making a mistake he never wanted to do, he looked amazed with Hyuna's beautiful appearance.

Hyuna laughed, she loved Hyunseung’s reaction,” I’m pretty tonight, right?”

‘What is this? Why my heart is beating so fast?’ Hyunseung asked himself and tried to get control of himself,’ Jang Hyunseung… You’ve been through this. This shouldn’t happen again.’

==

Update again. I'm sorry I think that's it for today.. I want to update one more.. COUGH*the most*COUGH* awaited*COUGH*one*COUGH..

I give you preview then

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! xD

 

helloimydj - thank you for the comment :D I'm happy that you like this!

kyuyoon - I will just follow my story. not the MV one xD

brownleafhopper - thank you :D updated!

mrscho27 - Hyuna is 92 liner.. Like me xD! yea I'm kinda old already

SmartyYingYing - thank you for helping me to promote this^^

Min0810 - thx for telling me :D

bigbangdonut - xD idk what to reply^^ yea hyunseung is cutely hot

bubblepopq2w3e4r5t6y - I'm junAh shipper and forever will be xD but yea I ship these2 too!

Wait for the upcoming chapter!!! I know you are gonna love it! I will upload 2 chapters right away :3