Hangover

TROUBLE MAKER

 

The room was dark, and 4minute – hot issue ringtone was played. Voices were heard and the only thing that brighten the room was the phone screen. He took the phone and looked at it.

Hyunseung faced could be seen with the phone light. He turned off the alarm. He was in the suite room which were filled with the party guests. He tried to search for the switch carefully; he realized he stepped on some people who were sleeping on the floor but since they were drunk and all, there was barely a complaint.

Hyunseung finally found the bathroom; he switched on the bathroom light and looked at the mirror. His hair was a little bit a mess, his shirt was ed. Some lipsticks stains were on his neck, left cheek and forehead. He recalled what had happened last night, some of the girls were flirting on him and willing to do anything for him and those girls ended up wasted.

He buttoned up his shirt and then washed his face and neck. Hyunseung took his tie on the coffee table and put it on, then he folded up his suit in. He shook his foreign friend, Mark, couple times. Mark tried to look up but he barely opened his eyes.

“It was a fun party, Mark, happy birthday,” Hyunseung said goodbye in English,” When you come again, give me a call.”

“, you should visit me in New Castle!” Mark complained.

“Arasso… Go back to sleep man,” Hyunseung said coolly as he tapped Mark's shoulder.

Hyunseung was about to get out from the suite room but he just realized he forgot someone; he used his foot to hold the door and went upstairs (It was like suite hotel apartment), he found 2 bedrooms and he made a call.

B2ST – shock ringtone was heard in the master bedroom. He opened the door and found Hyuna on the bed. She was in her  black satin and lace chemise but with her heels on. Hyunseung saw Mark’s friend was lying beside Hyuna, his clothes were in one piece but it looked like nothing happened.

Hyunseung shook Hyuna’s head. She was annoyed with the disturbance, she kicked Hyunseung’s leg.

“You kick me again, I will throw you from the balcony!” Hyunseung shouted.

Hyuna finally reacted when she realized it was Hyunseung. She pulled the blanket to cover herself.

“Please… my dress over there,” Hyuna said while she was half asleep.

Hyunseung took Hyuna’s dress which lied on the floor, when he turned he found Hyuna was running towards the bathroom.

Hyunseung looked at the watch and he didn't look happy,” Come on, I need to go now!”

Hyuna wore the dress in front of Hyunseung, she didn’t care anymore with piss stare stamp on her face. Hyunseung called his driver.

 

--

Hyuna leaned on Hyunseung’s shoulder in the car, she was hungover.

“I thought you were serious with Kikwang?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna's mood turn up side down; she didn’t feel like answering. She knew she cheated again, she could only grumble in gibberish.

“You’re bored with him already?”

Hyuna sat away from Hyunseung and said,” Shut up! Just shut the up! For your record, I didn’t with that guy! You are the witness…”

Hyunseung grinned in satisfaction,” You do remember that I took some Mark’s sleeping pills last night… and I put into his drink… which means…"

Hyuna stared at Hyunseung, he smirked and grabbed her chin near to his face," You are still the same wild person that I know, no matter how hard you deny. Even your relationship with Kikwang doesn't change you."

--

Please subscribe and comments^^

Will update soon

thank you for reading!