First day of class

So NOT gonna marry you

"YAH WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE! WAKE UP!" You jumped at the sound of your wake up call. You checked your clock and it says "7:45 A.M". You didn't realize that it was ringing earlier. You immediately went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. You checked the time and it says "8:00 A.M". You go down stairs and got a slice of bread.

 

"Oh! What took you so long? Class will start in 15 minutes. You will be late If you didn't get there in time" Your Umma told you while cleaning the living room.

 

"Nae! Umma! Goodbye! See you later!" You get your bag and rushed to the door.

 

"Wait! Sign these papers first before you go!" Your Umma stopped you.

 

"For what" You asked.

 

"Uhm.. Uh.. It is about living here in Korea for good! You know to be an official citizen here in Seoul" Your Umma quickly replied.

 

"Oh! Uh! Nae Umma!" You signed the papers without reading it. Then you rushed in outside to go to school.

 

----------------------

 

 

"Yah! ~~ ah! Over here!" Jini called you. You run to Jini and Yoseob who is chatting when you came.

 

"Oh! ~~ ah! What happened? I thought were not gonna make it on time! You've made me nervous" Yoseob reacted while holding his chest. "Don't be late again. Ok?!" Yoseob said.

 

"How's your week without us?! Do you like our school?" Jini asked playfully by wiggling her eyebrows.

 

Before you could answered, The bell ring which signals the start of class.

 

"ECH-HEM! May i have your attention please? Today is the first day of classes and I expect you to get the hang of your vacation. Before we start our class, Let our new student introduce herself infront of the whole class." Ms. Lee said and called you through a signal.

 

"Anyeong Haseyo! Kang ~~ imnida! I'm from Australia. Please take care of me. I'm willing to make friends with everyone here so please accept me here wholeheartedly. That's all. Thank you and Nice to meet all of you." You bowed and greeted them cheerly. Your classmates cheer for you and some guys were flirting with you through their eyes. Some girls were also glaring at you but you were to busy paying attention to Jini and Yoseob who are cheering for you.

 

"Ok! That's it! You may sit next to Yang Yoseob. Mr.Yang! Please take care of Ms. Kang for the whole year ok?" Ms.Lee reminded Yoseob.

 

"Nae! Ms. Lee" Yoseob answered. Yoseob smiled and put a thumbs up..

 

"Hey! This is going to be more exciting because I'm sitting next to you" You giggled.

 

"Me too. This is gonna be fun." Yoseob pinched your cheek. You look at Jini and smiled but she pouted. "I wish I was next to you, too" She mouthed then smiled.

 

"Whoo! So this is what high school in Korea feels like." You said while wiping your fake sweat at your forehead

 

"Waeyo?! Is it more tough than Australia?" Yoseob asked curiously while batting his eyelashes.

 

"A little bit. But i think I will get used to it" You said while smiling and doing an ok signal to Yoseob. You suddenly heard a loud sound of a stomach growling. You turned around and saw Jini pressing her stomach and smiling at you cutely.

 

"Oh uhm! I'm sorry but I'm very hungry! I definitely need food now!" Jini pleaded.

 

"Ok! Let's go to the cafeteria. I'll pay the food for now! Is it alright?!" You said.

 

"Oh! But you are saving your money for college. Remember?" Yoseob interrupted.

 

"Yeah! But this is the first and the last time I'm going to treat the two of you so eat well with no buts. Ok?" You said as you slid your hands to their shoulder.

 

"JEONGMALYO?!! Let's Go!" Yoseob and Jini exclaimed as you go to the cafeteria.