News

So NOT gonna marry you

It's been a five months or so, Since your dad died. It doesn't have the same impact as your mom had on you but inside, You're still dying. You're currently the president of the company yet you still know to yourself that you need to know alot more because you kinda feel embarassed whenever the old employees would call you Ma'am or so even though you are still a newbie in this kind of business. 

They are not harsh on you. Instead, They're the ones helping you whenever you're having problems on some things involving the company. Also, You are currently studying before going to the company on the University you've been accepted. Your relationship with your two siblings have also been much better than the last time because this time, Joan would talk to you right now and Sungjae. He's always the joker you've known him to be.

The only thing that has changed is the way you and Myungsoo communicate with each other. You were too busy on work and He's too busy on his group's activities. Whenever you're trying to call him, It's either they're filming a variety show or they're performing. There are no times when you would two talk to each other and it increases the fact that you missed him so much. The last conversation you've had with him is after your dad's death. Nothing more than that.

You've been processing some papers on your workplace when you've heard a loud knock on the door. "Come in" You shouted, still looking at some papers. "Excuse me Ma'am, Someone guy wants to see you" Your secretary said. "Please let him in" You muttered. *I wonder who could that be*

"How's our workaholic young heiress?" A guy's voice rang on your head,

You lifted your head to look at him and realized it is Yoseob. Your eyes sparkled just by seeing his appearance infront of you.

"My Aegi-Yo!" You jumped from your seat and quickly hugged him. "I miss you! I miss you! I miss you very much" You said excitedly. He chuckled, "Looks like it"

You pulled away and glared at him, "Why didn't you visit me sooner?". "I'm just a little busy" He shrugged. You gave him a look, "Busy about what?". 

"School" He looked away.

"Really?" You smirked. He just nodded at you and examined your working place. "Whoa! Last time I've saw you, You're all about dancing, school, home and that evil, snobbish guy named Myungsoo" 

"Evil and snobbish, Huh? I'm not!" You denied then looked away. "Anyway, How are things going on between you and that guy?" He  crossed his arms. You shrugged, "That guy? I dunno. It's been a long time since we've talk. I guess we're both kinda busy nowadays". Then you sat on your chair, not meeting his eyes.

Yoseob massaged his chin while looking at you meticulously. *Hmmm.. Something's not right*

"Aren't you looking at some news or something about him?" He wrinkled his brows. You shook your head. "Nope. I've never checked some website about them because I'm too much busy on work and school. Why?" "I don't know it seems so weird that you two are not communicating each other. Last time I checked, You were so inlove with each other" He teased you as he sat on the chair infront of your table.

"Haha! Very funny" You snorted.

He snapped his fingers as if he've thought of a bright idea, "Aha!". "What?" You gave him a look. He stood up and move next to you, "Excuse me. I know you miss him so much and you need to thank me for this. Have a little break Miss-y". You stood up and gave your chair to him.

"What are you going to do?" You asked.

He continued on scrolling something and shouted, "Bingo! Here's Myungsoo! Hey what-". He stopped what he said and inched a little closer on the screen. "What is this?"

"What is what?" You stepped on his side and eyed the screen.

"Infinite's L having a relationship with another girl group member?" You exclaimed *That can't be*

"Do you know this? Have you two broke up or something? Yah! Why didn't you tell me this? I should've had the chance to punch his face. Ok I'm going to Korea now" He complained. All you can give him as an answer is a deep breath.

You really don't know these things. *I thought you would wait*

"You really don't know?" He repeated.

You shook your head and fished your phone on your bag. You need to talk to him right now. For once, You never doubted him nor his words because he seems so truthful to you. You puffed your cheeks as you waited for him to answer his phone.

"Hello" He answered. "Hey Myungsoo. Finally, We've talked. I miss you" You smiled. "I miss you too. Good thing you've called I have some things to tell you" He muttered.

"I think I know what you're going to say to me. I-Is it true?" You stuttered. There was a long pause. *Please don't let it be*

"About that. I have something to tell you" He said while playing over a small box in his finger. "Go on" You mumbled.

"Let's break up" He finally said as he opened the box containing a precious thing that would change your life.

 


 

Bang! Break up?! What is what?

Double update *check*

Before complaining or anything, The break up thing-y is not a bad thing.

I ensure you that. I just need to have a little cliff hanger before this story end. *It will be just 2 chappies away and poof*

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*