Another fight

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Always remember. My house, My rules. Ok?" I reminded him as we ate breakfast together.

"Who told you God? No way! This is gonna be my house too so you should follow my orders as well" Myungsoo said.

"Mwoyah! This is my house" 

"Well not anymore because this is also my house" He protested

"Why?! My house my rules!!"

"No! It is not!" Then before you could answer he showed a piece of paper with your signature in it and it stated:

 

 

 

 

I Kang ~~~,

 

Agrees to do what Kim Myungsoo (My housemate) is saying but will not exceed through our

limitations. Instead I will do my best to be good to him. I will not do him any harm. I won't hurt him and I won't let

him starve and I will cook meals for him. And most importantly, I will treat him

as an owner of this house, As a part of my family and also as a friend. Therefore, This contract will be

considered true and unbreakable due to some circumstances. I am agreeing to it and will be

implementing this by the time Me and Kim Myungsoo live together

 

Sincerely yours,

Kang ~~

 

"And look you have a signature in it! Ha!" He teased.

I don't know what to say. I just remembered that I signed a contract, Umma gave to me without reading it before signing. Ugh! And now I'm stuck with the biggest devil of my life.

"Oh! We're late! I'm gonna go first so that people won't notice that we're living at the same house" Before he could answer, I grabbed my bags and rushed through the door.

That guy sure is smart. 

 

 

 

 

At school.........

 

The first two classes ended slowly. It was a little boring for me and I don't know why. I'm not in the mood to eat food so I just went to my locker and get my things and---

*SLAP* I heard someone shut the door of your locker and that person was a girl. She has the iest eyes a person you would know would have. Her blouse was cut so I could see her navel. I don't know her but by the expression of her face she looks like she's angry to me but I dunno why.

"YAH!" She shouted. Then she grabbed me by pulling my hair so I was shock.

"What do you want?! I don't know you but why are you doing this to me!" I held her hand and tried to get it away from me.

"You still don't know. Huh?" She is so strong. I don't know why I couldn't get her hands off me. I suddenly felt that people are watching us.

"WOORI! WOORI! WOORI!" I heard them shout. So her name is Woori. I'll remember her name. Then I felt that she is pulling my hair now with force.

"Aaah! Yah! Stop it! I told you I'm sorry! Please stop!" I beg her. But she didn't instead she just smiled mockingly at me. Ooh! It's on. I grabbed her hair and then we fought. People are now shouting and I could feel the tension between us and then I pinched her ear and then I heard her groan. After a few minutes, We pulled away from each other.

"Say sorry to him and I will forget everything that happened today"  She said.

"Who is him by the way? And Why would I do that?! Who are you God?! I don't know who you are or where did you come from but mess with me again and you will have a taste of your medicine !

"What'd you say?! You wretch!" Then she slapped me

"I warned you! Why are you being like this? Is this because of that devil guy called "KIM MYUNGSOO"? Do you like him or are you his girlfriend? Why are you doing this for him?Is it because he said so? Oh anyway! I don't care. You are just showing how nice piece of trash you are. Oh! and one more thing! Your looks signifies who you are inside. You are just a PRETTY serving someone without anything in return" 

"What did you say?" She shouted and get a coke from one of the students watching the both of us and threw it on me but someone hugged me. Someone protected me from embarassment. He was the one who protected me. My Aegi-yo.

"Yang Yoseop-ssi!" Woori stated nervously.

"Yah! Go Woori! Stop this or you'll pay for this forever" Yoseob said.

As for me I just stayed like this - O.O

"I-I'm so sorry Yang Yoseop-ssi. This will not happen again. I promise." Woori said tamely. And now she's like an angel came from heaven begging My Aegi-yo to forgive her. Pssh...

"You should be saying sorry to her not to me" Yoseob put his shoulders to me. I was surprised because Woori is so scared of him. It's like he is the king of this school.

She bit her lip and said, "I really sorry! Please forgive me"

"Oops! It is not like that. A person who is saying sorry to someone needs to be sincere" Yoseob said

"W-What?! What should I do then?" She protested. Then Yoseob pointed at the floor like he wants her to kneel. And surprisingly, She did. And she apologized.

There were loud "oohs". I can sense that she is very embarassed so I just accepted her apology and she ran away. And there goes Jini, Running at the hallway towards us.

Yoseob turned to me and said," Yah! Are you ok?! Does it hurt?! Do you want us to get back at her. I swear she'll pay for this"

"Nope! I'm ok. My head hurts a little bit but I'm okay. I should be asking you if you're ok. You should change your uniform before the bell rang" I smiled to him. I owe everything to him. I don't know what to do if I haven't have Yoseob as one of my bestfriends. No! He is not my bestfriend. He is like a brother to me.

"~~ ah! Are you ok?! Did something happened to you? Why is Yoseob covered with coke? Did I missed something? Aiish! I swear I am going to curse Ms. Young for giving me some errands. I should've protect you from that Woori " She said non stop. Well, She looks so tired. She must've ran all the way from the arts department to where I am now. Poor Jini.

"Don't worry! I'm ok" I gave her an ok sign and an assuring smile. Then we head to the cafeteria to buy some food. Yoseob said he will treat me. Well, That made my appetite hungry. Ohh! What a day.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

"Myungsoo-ah! Why are you not answering our calls last night?" Sunggyu asked while eating his lunch.

"Pssh! You always called Hyung but not me" Sungjong pouted.

"You are too young for that" Sungyeol teased.

"All of you are always like that." Sungjong protested.

"Even if we call you or not, Your mom will not let you go with us because you are such a baby" Dongwoo added

"Yah! Stop it! Jongie is pissed" Hoya interrupted as he slapped Dongwoo's shoulder.

"Aww!" Dongwoo shouted

"Hoya Hyung is always on my side" Sungjong boasted.

"Hoya hyung is on my side. My foot!" Dongwoo mouthed

I just smiled. These guys are called the kingkas of these school but they are very childish. 

" The new girl was having a fight with Woori right now and I bet she is embarassed right now because if you messed with Woori, your life will be ruined forever" A male student said while talking to his friend.

"Psssh! I think the new student will win because she is more fierce. Did you saw her yesterday? She was epic! and she is cute too." His friend said

"Shh! We are sitting next to the table of Infinite. You should control your mouth" The other one whispered and they left.

Hoya noticed me listening to what they're saying and whispered, "Don't listen to what they're saying ok?". I just glance at him and ate my food.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Did you sleep well last night?! I mean, that girl is not a joke. I mean she is cute and y in a way too." Sungyeol asked

"Why?! Are you interested on her?"

"Yeah! I will keep an eye on her" 

"Sungyeol-ah! How about the girl you met last night and promise you'll be hers forever" Woohyun teasingly asked.

"Pssh! Who said forever means forever literally. We're just joking at each other." 

"Sungyeol-ah! That girl looks serious on you. You are always breaking girls' hearts." Woohyun added.

"So what! They're the ones who are introducing theirselves first. I'm just giving them what they want. They should be thanking me that I'm talking and flirting with them" Sungyeol protested.

"Hyung! Soon you will find your match and when you met her you will be the one who will look like a babo because you love her so much" Sungjong teased Sungyeol

"No way! I will never be like someone who can't let go of his past relationship because of a girl's promise that she will comeback" 

"Yah! Are you referring to me?! Just shut up and eat!" I dig in a spoonful of kimchi and put it on his mouth so he will stop talking. Pssh! He is always putting Krystal into this. I forgot about her. Well, Almost.

"OPPA!" Woori shouted then hugged me. "Yang Yoseop-ssi embarassed me infront of the whole school. Please get back on him!" She sobbed.

"Why?!" 

"Because of what happened yesterday. I am trying to make that girl feel that she messed with the wrong person and then he came and made me kneel infont of her and infront of the whole school" 

I don't know what to say. She's not my girlfriend but she is acting like she is my girlfriend. I think of her as a... Friend or more like a hoobae but not a girlfriend. 

"I'm sorry! But the Principal told me not to fight especially with Beast because I will be kicked out of this school forever. Do you want that?" Then I wiped her tears. Well, That's the least I could do for her.

"Ani. But please protect me from them especially from that girl." Then she kiss my cheek. I just fake a smile and then she left. After that, Rubbed the kiss mark on my cheeks and sat once again

"Aww! What does that make you Kim Myungsoo?! You are also making a girl feel that she is loved when she is not. See! i'm not the only one" Sungyeol blurted

Yes! He is right. But what can I do she is the one who is doing these stuffs to me. And I can't just take that away. If I tell her, I only like her as a friend not as a girlfriend, She'll get hurt and I don't want her to be like Nara. I don't want someone to die just for me.

 


 

 

Sorry for the late update!

 Our PC just have some problems for the past few days. 

 

Anyway, Are you confused with some of the new names at this chapter?

Just wait for my next update to know why are they connected to Myungsoo.