Jelly Myungsoo

So NOT gonna marry you

 

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEU0y9JWEE

 


 

 

Your POV

 

"Seob-ah" I muttered while we are walking. Awkward silence started to flow in so I decided to speak up. "Thank you" I looked at the ground. He looked at me, "For what?". "For being a good friend to me despite having rejected. I'm sorry if I couldn't accept your feelings but you are more like a brother to me" I said. "That's okay. I couldn't just make you love me even though Myungsoo is the one you really like, RIght?"

 

I smiled. He understands me afterall. "Anyway, I'm going to New York tomorrow and this'll gonna be my last day here in Seoul" He utter. "What? When are you coming back?" I exclaimed. He forced a smile, "I think I'm going to live there for good". "Yah! Yang Yoseob. Don't say things like that. Stop joking me with those silly things" I frowned. Why is it so sudden? He pinched my nose, "Take good care of yourself plus don't ever forget me. I am still your no.1 bestfriend and I think Jini will always be 2nd. Okay?"

 

I can feel the guilt rolling on me. "I-Is this because of me?" I stuttered. "Nah! Why are you assuming that everything is because of you? I just have to continue my studies there plus I don't need to worry on the fees because my aunt told me she's going to pay for it because she knows I got the talent. And besides, I get into that Prestigious Arts school" He denied. "Oh really? Well that's good for you. Though there is still this guilt in me that says a part of there is because of me". He put his arm across my shoulders, "Maybe.  Actually ,There's this 55% that is telling me that I need to forget you so I need to go far away" .

 

"Seob-ah" I softened.

 

"I guess it's time to let go and live like it was like you are not in my life anymore" He smiled. "Are you saying that you'll forget me once you've got there?" I crossed my arms and pouted. "Hmm... Maybe" He put his arms on his back like he is thinking something. "I hate you!" I hit him on his back. Then he hugged me. "Yang Yoseob" I blinked.

 

"It's been so long since I haven't hugged you. I missed you so much and I will miss you more" He whispered on my ears. That was then I give up to hug him back. Afterall, He's been a nice brother to me and I can't just throw all our memories together. "If you would miss me then why don't you just stay?" I asked him. "Because I need to find myself. Also, I want to meet tons of new people because if I'm stuck here, I'm afraid I'll be always stuck up with you" His words entering my spine up to my core. I get it now, So it is all about me. 

 

"What happened to your 'I will just continue my studies'?" I giggled.

 

"Oh uhm.. Yeah.. And that too" He cleared his throat. It is so clear to me that he is just using his "studies". I get it. I don't want him to be hurt because of me. I want him to stay but if that could ruin our friendship, I would say I will just send him off. With that, I know he will be happy and we will be the same friends like we were from the start. The difference is.. He is faraway from me.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I woke up because of a strange dream. One of the strangest dreams of my life. I've dreamt of ~~. She leaved me because she wanted to find herself and then we were not going to get married. I sighed and wiped the bead of sweat rolling from my forehead. I suddenly realized that I fell asleep while waiting for her. I get up from the couch to see of she's already home. I checked the dining room and the food is still there. The candles are almost over so I decided to blow it because I think she'll never get home as soon as possible. The roses are still everywhere but some petals are already worn-out.

 

I sat on the couch and looked at the time. "It's already 12 midnight. When is she going home? She stood me up" I sighed. I turn on the television to hide my frustration. I hate this. I prepared everything and all are ruined because she is not here! On our first date! I even promise myself to make this romantic but she stood me up. I click on to every channels that'll lessen what I feel but none of them can entertain me. 

 

I heard my stomach growl. "Damn. When is she going back?! I'm already hungry" I cursed under breath then stood up. I need some fresh air. I opened up some chips and popped them on my mouth. When I finished eating, I went outside to throw the pack of chips when I noticed something. I saw a familiar guy and a girl hugging at the middle of the street then he kissed her forehead. I look closely, "~~?"

 

"~~ ah! There goes Myungsoo. I need to head off now. Bye" Yoseob waved. A smiled curved on her lips, "Ok" . What is this? Somebody please explain me what is this? Did I just saw my girlfriend hug and got kissed by her bestfriend. "I got stood up because of him!" I shouted at the back of my brain.

 

(cue)

 

"Oh! Myungsoo ah! Why are you not sleeping?" She innocently blinked. "I dunno. Maybe, Waiting for you?" I scoffed and slam the door. I can't control my anger because I got stood up because of him. I never got stood up! Even with Krystal. Though I don't want to talk about her again. BUT I NEVER GOT STOOD UP!

 

"What is your problem?" She asked me. She went to go to the dining room and, "Ohhhh~" She said with an 'O' forming on . "Yah! Why didn't you tell me?" She pouted.

 

"Call you? This is suppsoed to be a surprised!" I exclaimed. I just couldn't control my anger anymore.

 

"I-I'm Sorry. I didn't know" She lowered her head.  "Sorry? Oh now you're sorry because you're with another guy?"" I seethed. "Yoseob is not another guy! He is my bestfriend!" She defended. "Yeah right! A bestfriend who kisses his friend who happens to belong with someone" I snorted.

 

"Wait" She mumbled. "What?"" I looked at her.

 

"A-Are you.. Jealous?" A smirk grow on her lips. 

 

"What? Hell no! Why would I get jealous? Psssh. He's your 'bestfriend' right?" I emphasized the word bestfriend to make it more clear to her. Then she started to chuckle. "What's funny?" My eyebrows pinched together as I search answers on her face.

 

"You!" She pointed and laughed at me.

 

"Me? What's so funny about that?" I sat  on the couch. "You... And your jealous reactions towards us. I knew it. You are jealous of Yoseob" She poked my arm.

 

"Pssssh. No I'm not. I'm just  angry because you stood me up. That's all! And I never ever felt threatened of that Yoseob guy over there" I lay myself on bed my back facing her. 

 

"Just eat the food there" I said. "Oh! That. I'm already full" She gave a sly smile. "Damn, That Yoseob again." I cursed under my breath. Then, I remained silent.

 

"Myungsoo ah! Are you still angry at  me? Oh come on! I'm sorry. Please don't get angry at  me" I didn't respond to her. Yeah that's right! She stood me up and spend her with her so called bestfriend while I'm busy preparing all of this to her so she deserved to be punished! Just beg. Beg on me. Did you know what I felt when I saw the two of you together? 

 

"Please" I heard her voice at  my back. I  just smiled. Cause I can't help it.

 

"Yah! Are you gonna sleep at the couch for a moment? You have your bedroom., You know.You might  as well take care of yourself. It's cold out here" She knelt on her knees and placed her head on my waist to peek at me if I was sleeping or not. I forcefully close my eyes.

 

"Ohh-kay. I will just  sleep here on the ground. I will just sleep here with only a blanket and comforter. Lord knows if I'm going to get sick or not but I'm going to sleep here" She muttered loudly.  I bit my lip. Is she going to do it?

 

"By the way, The reason why I'm with Yoseob today is that he found my mom. You know how much I've missed my mom right? You don't have to be jealous cause he will leave tomorrow, for good so I don't know when I will see him so I decided to bid goodbye to him. I'm sorry if you've wasted all your efforts because of me. I really am. Do you know that this is one of the greatest days of my life because I get to see my Mom again. Please just understand. I will make it up to you. I promise" She explained. I can see on her voice how sincere she is and how stupid I am for getting angry at her. At this moment, I want to hug her and tell her 'Im Sorry' for being a jealous nimrod.

 

"I'm Sorry" I mumbled. But there is no response.

 

"Yah! I told you I'm sorry and I am not jealous. Na uhh.. Never" I mumbled but more louder now.

 

 I looked around to see her, but she's at peace  lying on the ground with comforters and blanket. Psssh! So she did slept on the ground. Why do you have to be so beautiful when you sleep? Just by seeing you like this makes my heart melt and take all my frustrations in life. A smile involuntarily formed on my lips as I looked at her. 

 

I placed her hand on my neck and carried her bridal style. I opened the door to her room and lay her down on her bed. "Why didn't you said me that on the first place, I would've understand anyway" I caressed her check and stared at her face for a while. I kissed her forehead. "I love you" The last words I said infront of her.  Then I slowly closed the door to her room.

 

 


     

 


             

tumblr_m426nz42vw1qc7zofo2_500.gif

 

Hey Guys! Guess what? Infinite's back!  

Oh yeah! Infinite's back!

The Boys are back! 

And I will not stop spazzing until forever. 

Shizz! All of their songs on this album are great and yet I'm still spazzing like crazy right now. 

Don't forget the feedbacks! Also, Express your thoughts on their album! 

Anything, And I'll spazz with you!