Kidnapped?

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

Its a sunday right now and all I want to do is be here in my room forever. I just don't want to see his face. I wonder if he is still sleeping. 

"Hmm.." I leaned in to the wall and listen if there are some noises in his room but there are none. Then I looked slightly out of the door to see if he's at the living room or at the dining room but there's no sign of him.

"Phew" I fake wiped my forehead then tiptoed out of the room unto the dining room.

"Oh! I'm so hungry" Then I saw some food lying on the table.

I didn't remember cooking earlier. Hmm.. He cooked food for me. Tssh! So not him. I ate the food and then it tastes...

HORRIBLE!!!

It tastes like I don't know, Garbage? Sorry for being rude but it just tastes like that. But I will give an A for the effort. I wonder what he felt when he taste his own food. Ugh! I can't imagine.

I have no choice but to made an another one so I just cooked Ramen then before I ate it, I heard my phone ringing. I checked whose it from then saw Mom's name.

"Umma!! Why haven't you answering my texts and calls. Its been weeks since I haven't talk to you. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too but you need to be at our favorite cafe. Right now. You have 20 minutes to get ready. Be at your nicest clothes. Ok?!"

"Mom! What's with the hurry?! Did something happened?" I looked at the window to see if there's a sign of her.

"No! I just want to see you right now. So please look elegant. Ok?" She said quickly

"Yes Mom! I miss you" Then I suddenly heard her sob.

"Yeah! Baby. I miss you too but you know I love you right? I have to do this for your own good."

"Own good?! Mom! What are you talking about? Are you crying?"

"No time to talk right now! I need to go. I love you. Bye" Then the other line died.

"Hello?! Mom! Are you still there-" I said but it was too late. What is she talking about. Oh anyway, I need to be in my best clothes for Umma. Hmm....

 

I couldn't find anything good so I just picked this one.

 

ahxu4n:  lets run away on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/29259552

 

I rushed into our favorite cafe but I haven't seen Umma. Where is she? I thought she is here. 

"Uhm.. Miss! Are you Kang ~~?" Someone tapped me at the back

"Yeah! Why?" I looked at these unfamiliar guys. They're in tux but they look like gangsters or something.

"You need to come with us if you want to find your mom." I suddenly felt that there are two guys holding both of my arms. I can't just let go.

"Why?! What did you do to my mom?! If you don't tell me. I'll call for help and say I'm being kidnapped"

"Yah! Why are you not answering me?" Then they pushed me inside a black shiny car. 

What am I going to do now?! I'm being kidnapped. Somebody please help me.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I went out for a little walk. I just can't stay in our house. I feel guilty. Ahh! Kim Myungsoo! Why am I feeling guilty? 

"Ah! Kang ~~ah! Why are you always in my mind?" I whispered to myself. 

I don't know what to do so I decided to just buy a latte to refresh my mind. While I was ordering, I saw some girl being pulled by some men. I looked closely then I saw her.

"Ahh! no! Kim Myungsoo, Stop thinking of her!" I scold myself

"Sir! Are you ok? I've been calling you but you are not answering"

"Huh?! Ah.. Sorry"

"Here's your drink and change, Sir. Thank you and come again." Then I looked closely. The girl is struggling outside. I have to help her. Then, I went outside and confirmed. It is definitely her. But why is she being kidnapped?

I also looked closely at the guys and realized it is my father's bodyguards. Aiish! Appa! What did he want to do with her?

I threw my latte then ran towards the car but it is too fast so I stopped running and gave up.

"~~ah!!"

What are they going to do with her?

 

'Naeggeo haja, naega neol saranghae, oh!' 

 

My phone is ringing and saw Appa's name, So I answered it.

"Yes Dad?"

"Come here right away!" He ordered

"Where?! Why?!"

"In our house. I need to discuss some things to you"

"What is it, Dad?! Why did you kidnapped ~~ah?! What did she do to you?"

"How did you know that?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Just come here right away. I have to discuss some things about her"

"I don't care about her anyway" Well, Actually I do. I think.

"You have no allowance for this whole week, If you don't come here rightaway"

"Mwoyah?! Wae appa!?!" Aiish! Why did he have to do this to me?" Yes. I'll be there" I sighed 

"Good. See you"

Ahh! What are we going discuss about her? Maybe he wants me to be in our house again then I will live ~~ alone in her house so she could be happy. And I don't want to develop some special feelings for her. I just don't want that to happen.