Whatever it takes

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV 

 

Ok where is he. It is past midnight now but he is still not coming back. I have a feeling there is something wrong with him. I'm not usually like this. The thought that he's with Infinite to calm myself down popped in my mind. I wanted to call each one of them to make sure he is alright. But Sungyeol is the only guy whom I can call right now because he's the only one who gave his number to me. 

I dialled his number and called him, "Uhm.. Hello? Is this the phone of Lee Sungyeol-sunbaenim?" I bit my nail while waiting for him to answer.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Who are you? If you are looking for him because you wanted to go on a date with him again or hooked up with you but he is not answering your calls. Please! He is not around right now." He quickly answered

"Please tell him that Kang ~~ called him. May I ask if he is with Myungsoo right now?" 

"~~ ah! This is Sungyeol. How are you? Myungsoo is not with us right now. Why? Well as for me, I think he've changed a bit these past few days. He's not joining us whenever we go clubbing or something. I was about to ask you the some question." He replied. I bit my lip. If he is not with them, Then where is he?

 

"Wait. What do you mean change? Change like.." I deepened our conversation. I want to get more details about this because maybe I could find him with those clues Sungyeol will have to say.

"Like studying for like every minute at our classroom. He've changed a lot. I mean a lot. I don't know if he's possessed by some evil spirit. He is also smiling to himself at times that we are together at the cafeteria. I think his sudden change bother me much." He complained to me. What is there to worry about him? He's changing to be a good guy right now. There's no need to worry about that.

"Wait. What is there to worry? Why do you think he've changed?" I bit my lip. 

"Well, I think he changed for you," Sungyeol added. He sounded serious this time.

"For me? What are you talking about? He'll never changed because of me." I chuckled. 

"Because you are beautiful and cute. Any guy would fall for you. Anyone would changed for you" He giggled in a flirty way. "Why are you laughing? I think it is because of you"

I knew it. He's been hitting on me with his silly antics. "I already know that. Anyways, Thank you for your time. I'll just find him myself then. Bye" I said. I want to stop our conversation before he goes a little too farther than this. I knew I can't talk to him in a serious way and right now, he is not helping.

"W-wait. You want me to help you find him?" Sungyeol offered. I was tempted by his offer so I said yes to him. "Uhm.. Okay. Just tell me if you have any news about him." And then I hung up. I stared at the phone then I suddenly have some realization. Why am I worried about Myungsoo? I've never worried about him before. Then I realize that Myungsoo stayed with me all night just to make sure I'm all right. I realized that he've made an effort to care about me last night. I want to thank him at least for that.

 

Just right then, My phone rang. This time it is Yoseob. Why is he calling me right now? I picked up right away before he got angry about me for not answering his calls. "Hello? Yoseob-ah."

"Oh.. Hi ~~-ah! How are you? I'm just checking up if you're ok right now." He said

"I don't know. I feel like my head hurts but I think I can handle this." I smiled. I love how he's been a caring person even if you don't tell him there's nothing wrong. "So why did you call?"

"I.. Uh.. Just.. checking up on you." He answered.

"Why? Do you know what happened yesterday? If you know, then I am not okay about it." I softened a bit while telling him this. I'm quite hurt until now about the incident about the revenge thingy, Gikwang has been playin on me. "You know. I really hate him for doing that to me. I'm so stupid because I fell for what he said to me. Tssh.. Only one my . He just used me as a revenge to Myungsoo.  Ahhh! I hate him very much" I felt that there were tears rolling down from my eyes then I sobbed.

"Wait. What? Are you crying? What about yesterday? I was just want to check up on you. What did Gikwang told you? Did he did something bad to you. Yah! Answer me." He shouted. Oops. I guess I said all to him not knowing if he knows this or not. I quickly wiped my tears. 

"Nothing. I think I'll gonna hang up right now. I just want to sleep. Okay bye." I hung up. Even though I hate Gikwang, I still don't want to ruin their friendship because of me. It's kinda rude if I make them fight because of me. "Aiish. I never should have said that to Yoseob." I muttered.

 

And just right then, Someone knock on the door then I heard a car honked and drove away. I was curious by the one who knocked the door so I opened it. And then there he was...

"Myungsoo-ah!" I shouted. He fall right infront me that makes his nose touched mine. He looks unconscious and he has this contusions at his arms and his face is bleeding so I helped him lay down at the couch. Aah! Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing to your life?

 

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

She hung up as soon as I ask her all 'bout Gikwang. So I was right. Gikwang really did hurt her feelings. I should've warned her in the first place. "Why are you so dumb Yang Yoseob?" I punched the door of my room. I punched it for some times because I hate myself so much because I couldnn't protect her even from my friend who wants to hurt her. Aaah! I hate myself.

"Yoesob! What is happening here?" My mom opened the door to look if there is something that happened to me. "Why did I heard a loud bang at the door.I smiled at my mom . "Uhm.. I just throw the pillow at the door because I couldn't recall all the lessons from the past months. He he" I fake a smile. "I'm sorry mom but did I disturbed you?" I tried my best to let out a powerful aegyo to my mom."Aigoo. Why do you have to be so cute my little son" She pinched my cheeks then she shut the door. I rubbed my cheeks because eventhough I'm used to it, It still hurts. 

Guilt entered my mind and I guess I have to get back at Gikwang for doing this to her. I don't care if he is like my brother but ~~ still matters the most for me. I want to make Gikwang feel that he messed with the wrong person. I run downstairs and catched a cab to go at Gikwang's place without hesitation.

 

I waited infront of his apartment for almost 30 minutes I guess, then I saw his car parked infront of his house. I clenched my fists. My anger at him rises as he smiled at me. "Oh.. Yoseob ah. What are you doing here?"

 

[ a/n: Sorry for not making Gikwang call Yoseob, Hyung. Its just that to make the story fit well and to stop adding confusions to your mind ]

 

"You" I punched hiim at the face. "Wait.. What are you doing? " He asked me then ducked at the punched I've gave him.

"Why did you do that to her? Do you know how precious she is to me?" I pushed him then kicked him at his stomach. He stared at me for a while then he respond. "Who are you pertaining to? ~~? " He looks surprised. "Why is she important to the two of you? Wow. She's one lucky girl."

I punched him again. "To who are you pertaining 'the two of us'"? I stopped. He wiped the blood dripping from his face then sincerely looked at me. "Nevermind. Yah! What are you doing? We are brothers, right? Are you going to erase all of that because of her? We've been here for each other for years. Are you going to ruin all of that because of one girl?" He breathed.

"If it is all for her then yes." I glared at him. "Do not compare the friendship we had to her because ever since we were kids, I fell in love with her." I blurted. "Did you get it? I love her" I shouted a little louder. " I met her first so never ever compare her to Beast."

"Yoseob-ah.." He softened. "I never thought that she is the girl you're talking about whenever we shared stories about each other. I never knew that you cared a lot for her. I never knew that you love her that much. I thought you are pertaining to Jini because you are always with her." He lowered his head.

I reclined to his car and said, "I never knew that I love her this much until I saw her once again. I thought it was just a friendly connection between us that makes me want to be with her but I guess I wouldn't wait for years If I didn't love her"

"Well, I guess I have to offer my body to you tonight. Don't worry if that'll make you feel better. I'll be ok with that because you are my brother" He tried to smile despite the blood dripping from his face. I looked at him once again. "If you think this'll make me forget all the things you've done for her then you are wrong"

"Then, What will I do to make you lessen the anger that you felt in me. You see, You are like a family to me so I will do what it takes for you to forgive me." I just smirked at him then looked away. You want me to forgive you? Then make all her pain go away then that should do it.