Engagement

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

"Ahh! Someone please help me!" I keep banging the door. But why do I feel that no one is seeing me even though the car stopped at a store. Aiish! I need to get out of here.

"If you are trying to get out, Screaming and banging the window is a bad idea. The window is tinted so no one can see you and this car is built in with sound proof system so even though you shout at the top of your lungs, no one could hear you." He held my arm.

"Why are doing this to me?! I didn't do anything wrong to any of you and why are you kidnapping me? I don't even have money" I whined.

But he didn't answer me. Then the car suddenly stopped to a big familiar mansion. It looks very familiar but I don't know why. Then they opened the door and held both of my arms.

"Yah! Wait. It hurts" I struggled. Then some maid opened the door and bowed at them.Wow! The house is so big. But why did they kidnapped me if they are rich? What did they want from me?

The guy opened the door to a room and I saw Jini's dad, sitting at his so called office. Omo! What did he want from me? I thought he was a family friend? Oh please! Lord! Don't make him kill me. I have many dreams in life.

"~~ah!" Then he smiled. It looks like he is welcoming me in his house. He signaled something then the guys suddenly pulled away their hands from me.

I just bowed down at him and faked a smile, still in shock.

"Have a seat" Then the guys bowed and leave.

"Yes" I fake a smile

"Sorry for the kidnap thingy. I just thought it would be better for you to have a surprise encounter because I know you won't go to me personally. Did they hurt you?"

"Nope. I'm fine" I examined the place.

"So how's Australia?! Its been so long since I haven't seen you. Right then, You were a little kid but now you've grown into a beautiful lady" Then he smiled. Hmm.. He seems so approachable. I wonder where did Myungsoo got his attitude for being like that.

"Thank you! I guess. Anyway, Why did you want me to come here?" I fixed my gaze on him.

"I have to discuss you some things but I've also been waiting for someone so just wait for that person. Ok?" Then he turned to do some stuffs then I sulk on my seat.

"Ok" I nod. Awkward silence began and all I want to ask him is about my father. I want to ask him if he knows where he is and if he is okay. If he is looking for me and still misses me. But how?

Should I ask him now?

No?

Maybe not.

But I can't take it anymore. I want to find my appa no matter what.

"Uhm.. S-sir"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" Then  someone opened opened the door.

"YAH! APPA! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME NOW?!" 

I stood up, "Kim Myungsoo"

"~~ ah! Why are you here? Are you ok?! Did they hurt you?! Appa! What is this all about?" 

"I don't know. I'm ok. They didn't-"

"I called for her. Why?!" His Dad interrupted.

"For what?! And why did you call me now? What do you want from us?" He exclaimed. Wow! That's how they are talking? Tssh! Kim Myungsoo doesn't even know how respect his parents.

"It is for your engagement" Mr. Kim said calmly.

"ENGAGEMENT?!!!!!!!!!!!!" We both exclaimed.

Did I heard it right? Engagement?! Why?! No way. Him? I can't be engaged to someone like him.

"Mwoyah?! Sir! There must be an misunderstanding with this. How are we going to be engaged if we don't even love each other? Right Kim Myungsoo" I turned to him. This can't be

"Yeah!"

"I'm sorry but I think you two haven't read the contract you've signed" He held two pepers with signatures on each paper. 

Oh no! Another contract?! Ahhh! I hate this life! I hate myself for being dumb that time and I hate myself for signing 2 papers without even reading its contents.

I look at Kim Myungsoo. I can't read his expression. It looks like he is angry or worried. Tssh. How did he do that? Having an unreadable expression when this things are happening.

"The two of you couldn't break this contract because you two personally signed these contracts" He shrugged

"Dad! Stop this" Myungsoo shouted. I can tell that he is angry

"Why?! What can you do to stop this?!"

"I will not marry her"

"So do I!" I gave him a disgusted look. Tssh! Does he think that I want to marry him? Eww! I 'd rather die

"If the two of you made something that disobeys this contract, You will have to face some consequences ahead you that you will regret for the rest of your life" He sat calmly and looked at the both of us.

"Like what?! My car? My soul? I can't even! Why are you being like this Dad?!" Myungsoo whined.

"Its for the both of you. And as for ~~ah! If you disobeyed this contract, You will be kicked out of your school and you will have a hard time getting to college because I know each and every universities here in South Korea. I could just have a single call and your future will be done"

"W-What?!" We both exclaimed. His appa is too harsh. Aiish! What have I gotten myself into?!

"So you have to do as I say and act like a couple. Ok?!"

Oh. My. God. Couple? Someone please kill me now. With him? No!! NEVER!

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

 

 

"ENGAGED?!!" We both exclaimed. 

My father is crazy. First, He let me live with her and now I have to be engaged with her. Soon, I have no choice but to marry her. 

"What?! Sir! There must be an misunderstanding with this. How are we going to be engaged if we didn't love each other? Right Kim Myungsoo" Yeah! We didn't love each other but why did I felt so down when I heard her saying 'we didn't love each other'. Kim Myungsoo. Stop your feelings with her. Ok!

"Uh?! Oh. Yeah!" I exclaimed.

Then Appa showed 2 papers. One has my signature and the other one has ~~'s signature. I guess that's hers. He explained everything to us. Kim Myungsoo! What have you gotten yourself into?!

"If the two of you made something that disobeys this contract, You have some consequences ahead you that you will regret for the rest of your life" He threatened us. What did he want now?!

"Like what?! My car? My soul? I can't even! Why are being like this Appa!" I couldn't help it. He is always like this.

"Its for the both of you. And as for ~~ah! If you disobeyed this contract, You will be kicked out of your school and you will have a hard time getting to college because I know each and every universities here in South Korea. I could just have a single call and your future will be done"

"W-What?!" We both exclaimed. I can't help it. He is giving her a hard time. I don't know if she could handle him but what he says is always the last word. I hate him for doing this to her. It's alright if he would do that to me. But to her, He should have exceptions especially her.

"So you have to do as I say and act like a couple. Arachi?!"

Silence began.

"No way!!!!!!!!" She shouted

"Yes dad!" I said blankly then I leave. I could felt her glare at me. I just ignored it.  I have to do this for her. For her happiness. I closed the door and reclined on the wall. What have I've gone myself into? Now my heart is beating so fast whenever I'm with her.

No! I can't love her. Maybe its what we call 'like' not 'love'. Right?! Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Always remember that you are just guilty to the things you've done to her. From the guitar to the kiss. Just remember. You don't love her. Ok?

I don't love her right?