The Blurry Glass behind the Door

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Myungsoo-ah!" 

 

Someone called me, I turned around and realized it was Woohyun Hyung. Then he run towards me. "Why? Is something wrong, hyung?" I asked him. "Where are you going?" He put his arm across my shoulder. "I'm going to the cafeteria. Waeyo?" I gave him a curious look. "Nothing, Let's go" Then he pulled me.

 

"Here he is! guys" He announced as we  reached our table. I looked at my side and others are whispering about something. "What are they talking about?" I mouthed to Woohyun. "Rumors are spreading that you've done this for a girl" Woohyun whispered. "Yah! Myungsoo. Tell us who is she?" Sunggyu said. "Yeah! Tell us. Is she someone we know?" Sungyeol flustered. "Yeah. Who is she?" Hoya raised his brow. But before I could answer, Woohyun butted in.

 

"Uh. Myungsoo and I have some things to do, So will you excuse us?" Woohyun interrupted. "W-what are we going to do" I asked him. "Yah! Just come with me." He grabbed me then we went to the practice room to talk. He looks serious now. 

 

"Now. Tell me. This is all because of a girl right?" He put his hands on his waist. "What girl?" I asked him. Are they talking about ~~ah? Ahh.. Why is this a big issue at them. "~~ ah! It is her. Right?" Woohyun smiled. I just looked at him. "I know you two are living together and she's the girl who makes you happy at this moment right now?" He raised his brows. "How'd you know?" I asked him. 

 

"Easy! I stalked you. I got curious with the way you act. You are not the Myungsoo I knew. You've changed a lot. I asked Jini if  there are some changes with how you live and she said that you've been living with some girl right now and I realized that she is ~~ ah." He smirked.

 

"Yah! Why'd you not tell us?!" Sungyeol shouted from the door. Then the other Infinite guys came with some frowning faces on me. What'd I do? "You betrayor! I told you she's mine" Sungyeol pointed at me. "Is she the reason why are you being like this?" Hoya crossed his arms. "Hyung! Why'd you not tell us? I hate you." Sungjong pouted. 

 

"Well, I knew it." Sunggyu smirked. All of us looked at Sunggyu. Woohyun put his arms on Sunggyu's shoulder then said, "Well, We're partners in crime. Ofcourse he's with me during the stalking thing-y." Woohyun smiled. "Yah! I hate the three of you. You've been keeping secrets to us. ooh! Very bad." Dongwoo complained. "Yeah! Since when did you know all of this?" Hoya asked. 

 

"Hmm... Eversince the studying thingy you are doing. I mean, It is usually not you. Well, Completely unyou! You never bother touching books before." Woohyun chuckled. "Yeah! Well, I was curious. How'd she make you study for the midterms. Do you have an agreement or something?" Sunggyu wrinkled his nose. 

 

"Did she blackmail you and told you that you're going to die once you disobey her?" Dongwoo looked at me in a suspicious way. "What'd she say to you? In what way are you going to die in her own hands?" Hoya asked. "Do you want us to rescue you?" Dongwoo offered. I just chuckled at their questions.

 

"I think Noona is a nice girl. Wait, Are you two, dating?" Sungjong mumbled. I looked at Sungyeol and he looks annoyed. "Yeah! Are you two, dating?" Sungyeol echoed. "Uhm.. No we're not" I smiled

 

"Don't tell me.. She offered you something" Sungyeol stopped then whispered, "Like her body and soul to you!" Sungyeol gasped. I just laughed at him, "What if she do?" I . All the other members looked at me. I just stared at him then he shouted, "Yah! She's only mine! Why did she want to give her body to you while she can have mine freely?  Don't tell me she's one of the girls we met the clubs. Ahh! I thought she was different." He pouted.

 

"Is that true? Did she offer her body to you?" Dongwoo exclaimed. I just smiled at them to tease them. I knew they all have a crush on her. Well, To bad I have her now. I guess. 

 

"Aah! So it's true!!" They all shouted.

 

"Hyung! She's too nice to do that.. She's very.." I stopped. "Very different.  It's just it's hard to resist her charms. I don't know why but I can't just say no to what she says. Also, The feeling that I want to protect her tells me that I have to do all these things for her." I smiled at myself while saying these things. "Oh. So she did that aegyo thing girls do to guys to seduce them. Am I right?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"No." I denied. "She never do that aegyo thingy. In fact, She's not that girly at all. She's just simple." I smiled.  "So! Do you like her?" Dongwoo said. "Yeah. I guess I like her." I confessed. 

 

"Hyung! You don't like her. You are falling in love with her." Sungjong butted in. "Yah Lee Sungjong! Since when did you the word love? Last time I check up on you, You only know the words lemon satang and teddy bears" Sunggyu messed Sungjong's hair.

 

"Yeah! LEMON THATANG!" Woohyun joined Sunggyu teasing Sungjong then YaDong and then Sungyeol. I laughed at them. Poor Sungjong. He just wanted to help me instead he got this thing from them.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I am getting some books in my locker for the next subjects  then a paper suddenly fell to the ground. I picked it up and realized it is for me. A letter from my so-called secret admirer. I smiled at the thought that I still have my secret admirer. I thought it is just someone who wants to play a prank on me or something. Here is what it says:

 

Dear ~~,

 

Well I guess you forgot about me, Huh? Well, Maybe you don't remeber me at all. I just want to say that I will always be here for you no matter what so cheer up. Even seeing from afar completes my day because of the sweetest smiles you have. I want to tell you I like you but I never have the couragebecause I might be rejected by you. Do you know that I love this much that eventhough it hurts to see you talking to guys, The fact that they're only your friends gives me the hope to keep on loving you each day. Chin up Young Lady because you are at its best whenever you smile..

 

 

 

I smiled at what he said. At least, His words lighten up my mood,  I wish he was Myungsoo.  Ahh! I want to figure out who this person is. I rushed to the other building to find Jini. I want to ask her some things since she's my bestfriend. While I was running, I bumped to a muscular guy then my books and some paper flew to the ground. "Aiish.. Tsunghamnida" I bowed then picked up the papers to the ground. He helped me then he gave me a paper that says 'Come with me at the rooftop :)'. I looked at him and realized it was Lee Gikwang. He smiled at me but I glared back at him. "What do you want from me?" I flustered then snatched the papers he picked from the ground.

 

I stood up then crossed my arms, "What is it now? Huh?!". "Can I talk to you for a sec? Please. I really need to talk to you" He pleaded. He sounds serious this time. I hate him, but I want him to explain some things to make it clearer for me to understand. After all, He's was my friend too. My ex-boyfriend, Actually.

 

We went to the rooftop then I gave him a look, "Now, speak. My time is so precious. I'll give you a minute to explain things." I looked at my watched. "Uhm.. Ok. First of all, I'm sorry. I really really am for hurting. I really  didn't intend to hurt you. It's just I mess with the wrong person I guess." He bit his lip. "Mess with the wrong person? You should have think first before using me as a tool to make Myungsoo feel jealous because I swear.." I said but I was interrupted by what he said. "I made the wrong decision to choose you and now I'm paying the price. You know. You are too precious for that. I never thought that with what I've done, Many things are not the same as it was before. And with that, I lost some people in my life that I never appreciate before." He looked to the ground.

 

"What are you saying?" I softened. "Do you know that there are some guys who are willing to sacrifice themselves just for you. Do you know that you are too special to them?" He asked me. "Yah! Stop it. I-I don't know what you're talking about." I scratched tha back of my head. 

 

"Do you know that other one is willing to sacrifice his life for you and the other one is willing to sacrifice the some persons in his life because he chose you over them? Wake up! Be aware of you're surroundings. You should know them by now." He smirked. "Stop nagging me. I told you I don't know who they are. You're making me guilty of some things." I complained

 

"If I were you, I would be thanking them, It is rare to find a man who'll sacrifice something special just for the girl that he loves." He said then walked away. I looked at the ground trying to absorb the things he told me. And before I knew it, He was gone. Aiish. Who is these two guys he's telling me? Kyaa. I don't know what to do now.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Belated Happy Valentines Guys. 

And for those who still Haven't watched the Valentines gift of Infinite and Beast, Here are the links:

 

Infinite:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSPYWMf61ik

Beast:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv7Yn31Efx0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2625e4cFAAAAAAAAUAA