Forever

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading the story.. Load this first then I will tell you when will this be played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tOyEvnSyY

 


 

 

Your POV 

 

I looked at his face while his sleeping. I am cleaning the wounds on his face and realize that this is not too serious so I decided I will not take him to the hospital. He looks like an angel while sleeping. Oh for god's sake. Why am I saying all this things right now? How many times did the fact that he's cute entered my brain. I continued putting cold compress on the contusions at his cheeks.

"Do you enjoy looking at my handsome face?" He teased. I was shocked with what he said."Yah! Are you awake all this time? What happened to you? You made me nervous when I saw some blood dripping at your face." I answered to him. 

He just smiled at me, "Relax. So you've been worrying about me huh?". He said while his eyes are still closed. "No I'm not! I'm just cleaning your wounds and treating your contusions. Don't get your hopes up. I will never enjoy looking at that face either." I defended. "And.. How'd you know that I'm looking at you while your eyes are close.".

"I just simply know. Just chill I'm only asking you if you enjoy looking at me but I guess, with the way you  defend yourself, I think you do enjoy looking at my handsome face" He smirked. "Besides, I'd rather close my eyes for you to secretly glance at me than to open it, But you are not even looking at me". "Haha! You're so corny" I throw the pillow to him.

"Yah! Can't you atleast take care of me?" He whined and then he slightly opened his eyes. "I'm your patient right now! You should be taking good care of me." He acted like everything in his body hurts.

"Don't worry Mr. Patient. I think the wounds and bruises in your face and body is definitely not the problem right now. I guess there is more serious than that now." I crossed my arms. "Then what is?" He furrowed his brows at me. I put my finger below my lips and said, "I guess the sickness is in your head not in your body because you are so cocky." I snapped.

He pouted. "My nurse is so bad! I need to fire her" I just smiled at him. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Just rest so you'll feel better. Anyway, Would you like to eat? I already made a spicy tofu stew for you. In case you get hungry." I offered him. He smiled at me, "So.. You're not only my nurse but also, You are also playing your role as a wife to me. Good thinking dear. Because if we get married you'll be doing the same thing to me. Over and over again." He giggled.

"Ohh! Shut up Myungsoo!" I stand up and then throw again all the pillows I can see and aimed it at him. He is very very cocky. "Ohh.. My wife, wants some lovey dovey right now. We can't do it right now honey because your hubby is a little bit weak right now. Maybe next week." He wiggled his brows. 

"Yah! Will you just stop it! I'm not your wife and you are not my hubby So stop annoying me with those things." I stand up then turned back at him to go get his food. I don't know why I'm smiling. I guess I'm starting to like him right now. Well, Only as a friend. I guess.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"How am I supposed to eat that?" He blinked. I furrowed my brows at him, "Use your brain that's it. Idiot" She made a face. "No! I was hoping you would feed me the food. Dummy" I pinched her cheeks. She held my hands while protesting, "Yah! Stop it! It hurts right now."  Then she glared at me, "I wouldn't do that anyway".

Is she testing me or something? If she is? Then I guess I have no choice but to show a fail puppy dog eyes just to make her feed me. I hope this works. I looked at her once again, She is preparing the food.

 

"~~!" I tapped her. 

 

"Wait" Then she looked at me. It is all or nothing. I let out a puppy dog eyes on her and then I demanded, "Feed me. Please. Just for now only. Please." And then I ended it up with a pout. She just laughed at me. "That puppy dog eyes will never work at me. Oh my god Kim Myungsoo. I never thought you'd be like this. It's just so..." She stopped. "So what?" I asked her. 

"So childish and it doesn't suit you" She chuckled. "But for the hardwork and the effort I think I'll do it now. I guess it is a little bit shameful for you to do that again." I . "But for one condition"

"What? Please just feed me right now. I'll do it. There is nothing Kim Myungsoo can't do" I smirked. "Just do well at your exams that's it!" She answered. Well, I already manage to do that for you. Anything new? "What if I don't?" I talked back. "I'll post all the funny pictures you have eversince you were a baby." She said.

"Like what?" I tested her. I'm sure she's just blackmailing me. Then she brought a picture from her pocket then clipped it at the middle by her two fingers. "You mean this?" She grinned. It was a photo of me when I was 3 years old and I was . Why of all my photos did she have this? I mean there are the cute ones but these? I think I need to save myself from humiliation, Just to make sure. "Yah! Give it to me! aah!" I demanded while trying to snatch the photo from her then I groan from the pain I felt while streching my hand to grab the photo from her. "Why would I? This photo is so precious. I want to see the reactions of the students when they saw this." She replied. "Besides, I think you'll pass the exam so don't hurt yourself by getting this."

 

I softened. "Eat this!" She gave me a spoonful of the soup. I opened my mouth then tried to ate it then I whined, "Aah! It hurts. My mouth hurts" Then I touched the corner of my lips. "Wait.. Here" She held the cold compress at the table but I stopped her. "No not that". Then she blinked, "Then what is?". "Your kiss. That'll make me feel better" I looked away then scratch the back of my neck. "Oh well, Okay. Just close your eyes" She ordered.  Wait what. I'm just joking. "Are you sure?" I blinked. " Yeah! I thought that'll make your lips feel better. Just close your eyes and get through this" She commanded. "Are you really sure?" I asked her once again.

"Yeah! Just close it now." She demanded She closed her eyes then I also closed my eyes. Then I suddenly felt something on lips. Is it her lips? Whoa! She really did that? But why did her lips feel cold and a little big. I opened my eyes then I realized that I am kissing a cold compress. She smiled at me, "Well, Did you enjoy kissing the cold compress. Did that gave you alot of fun?" She emphasized the last three words to tease me. "Haha! Funny.. I'm just joking with that thing. Never thought you'll believe me" I smirked. "Never thought you'd fell for my trick. Haha! What a loser" She stuck her tongue.

I made face at her but she just smiled at me. I reclined at the end of the couch but I groaned from the pain. She looked at me worrily "Yah! Does it hurt again? Oh shoot! I forgot to treat the wounds and contusions inside you body". "Don't move okay! I'll just go upstair to get some bandages"

Then she ran upstairs. I only stare  at the sight of her shadow. ~~ ah! Why are making me so confuse? Why do you act like you cared when I think you really don't? I've been with so much girl and I've been serious on you and Krystal but you are very different. I can't read you at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV 

 

"Here it is" I shouted then I went towards him. "Uhm.. Should I take off your t-shirt? or You'll just do the job?" i ask him. "What? You're asking me to take my clothes off. Wow! You are fast. Wouldn't you want to do that after our wedding? I'm not yet ready for that" He winked. I punched his shoulder,"Yah! Don't get your hopes up! I will never ever do that to you. I will just put a bandage on your body so that your bruises will heal and that'll lessens the pain you're feeling right" I explained. "Wooo! Denial." He mumbled. 

 

"What did you say?!" I shot him a death glare.

 

"Nothing. But I am warning you. You might fall inlove with me once you saw my beautiful body" He smirked. "Don't worry I won't fall for it. Well, As if you have a beautiful body" I snapped. "Well, You were warned young lady" Then he took off his shirt. 

 

"OHMYGOD!" I exclaimed

 

He smiled at me, "I warned you". Then I took a glance at him, "How can you be so cocky and cheerful at the same time when you have these bruises at your body. Whoa!". "Yah! I thought you were amazed by my body." He complained.

"Who? Me?" What's so good at your body?" I chuckled. "Woohyun Oppa's body is much better than yours." I smiled at him. "I think you have a thing for muscular guys. Is that why you liked Gikwang?" He laughed. I just stayed silent while cleaning some of the wounds in his body.

"AHAHAHA" He laughed. "Haha" He ended it up with a fake laugh. I still didn't look at him. "Well, Woohyun Oppa seems like a nice guy" I changed the subject. I still don't want to talk about Gikwang and I don't even want to hear that guy's name. "Yah! Stop talking about hyung" He commanded.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I . "Oooh! Kim Myungsoo is jealous of Woohyun Oppa. HAHAHA! I laughed.

"HAHAHA! No!" He shot me a death glare.

I wrapped the bandage around his body. "There". "Thanks" He said. "So.. What keeps you happy despite all of these" I pointed at one of his bruises. He furrowed his brows, "You wanna know?". I nodded. Then he hugged me.

 

( cue )

 

"This makes me happy all of the time" He said while hugging me. His hug is a little bit tight but it is a comfortable one. It is liked he is hugging a bear or something. "Hugging makes you happy?" I asked him. "No" He said. "Okay. This is a little too long right now. Can you let go?" I struggled.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He sounded so serious now. What is he talking about? I don't what he's thinking right now. He is like happy and cocky a while ago and now he is this sensitive person who wants to hug me. "What?"

"Nothing." He denied. "I said, Can we stay like this for minutes?" He corrected. "I see, So you like hugging people huh? Well, If that makes you better then just go ahead." I said awkwardly.

"No. I'm not happy because I'm hugging someone. I'm happy because I'm here beside a special person in my life and I want to do is be like this with her.." He stop. "Forever". He hugged me more tightly and now I am feeling his heartbeat. It is fast. What is happening to this person? I was shocked when I heard him said that. This is the most serious thing I've heard from him. "What are you talking about? Are you joking or something cause it is not funny?" I told him.

"Do I look like I'm joking. Anyway, Goodnight! I think you should sleep now." Then he kissed my forehead.

 

Before I could protest on him for doing this to me. I saw him sleeping at the couch like nothing happened. I tried to call his name for like a hundred times but still, He's like in dreamland right now. Aaah! Kim Myungsoo. Why am I confused?

 

 


 

 

So here it is now. Another indirect attack from Myungsoo. Sorry for the late update. 

Anyway! Hello to the new subscribers. Hope you all like this chapter.