Food Fight

So NOT gonna marry you

"Whoa! You ordered many foods! Are you going to give us any of that?!" You asked Jini as you look at her from behind while carrying your tray.

 

"Oh! I thought-" Jini said but she was interrupted when she saw you bumped his brother with some spills of food in his uniform. Some students pause for a while and look at the scene between the both of you.

 

"Oww! I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to. Uh! I wasn't looking! I'm going to pay for the dry clean of your uniform" You said while taking off the dirt in his uniform. Myungsoo  held your arm.

 

"Really?! Do you know how much a uniform costs?!" Myungsoo snapped. Some students were whispering. Some are surprised because you are messing with their so called "kingka".

 

'Yah! Don't yell at me! I said I'm sorry and I'm going to pay for the laundry. What are you yelling for huh?!" You yelled at him.

 

"Oppa! Stop this. Just let ~~ pay ok?!" Jini interrupted. Tension increases when you and Myungsoo heard what Jini said.

 

"~~ ah! Yoseob said softly will holding your arm. You suddenly took his hands of your arm and glared at Myungsoo.

 

"So! ~~ ah! Welcome home. You still haven't change, Just as dumb as then." Myungsoo cockingly said.

 

"What did you say?! YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! I said I am sorry right?! Why are you being like this?! Well, Thanks for the greetings. You still haven't change. You are as cocky and as mean as then and worst, You are like a devil in your own playground. Watch out Kim Myungsoo! Now that I came back to Korea, I will put an end to your devilish ways. Bastard!" You said angrily as you grip his tie. 

 

"FIGHT! FiGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The students shouted as the tension between the both of you increases.

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Stop this before a teacher sees us. This will bring you a lot of trouble." Woohyun tapped the back of Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't mind him cause he was busy glaring at your eyes. *Stop this ~~ ah!*

 

"TOO LATE!!! You two! Stop this or I will send the both of you to the Principal's office." Mr. Choi Interrupted. That stopped you from holding his necktie and go to a table nearby. The students went back to their business and Myungsoo and Infinite immediately go to their table. *~~ ah! You still haven't change. You are still the ~~ I knew.*

 

 

_____________________

 

 

"So! She is the ~~, Jini's talking about whenever you are getting a fight with your sister" Woohyun teased.

 

"She is the only girl who could talk back and warn Hyung like that. Ooh! She is giving me goosebumps" Sungjong said while holding his arms like he was cold.

 

"She looks pretty tough for a pretty girl. You think I should ask her out?" Sungyeol playfully said and high-five Dongwoo.

 

"Yah! Can't you see?! Myungsoo is pissed right now because of her. Can't you at least shut up?!" Hoya interrupted. *I've never seen a girl a like her. She is too fierce. *

 

"Looks like our Myungsoo have found his match" Sunggyu teased.

 

"YAH!!" Myungsoo shouted. Some students look at him. "I will get back at her" Myungsoo stood up bringing a bowl of kimchi with him.

 

"Oh! ~~ ah! You were great there. You look like a tiger. You still haven't change huh?! You are still the fierce ~~ I knew." Yoseob clapped his hand and hugged you.

 

"That's why I love you very much ~~ ah! You are the only person who can stand up against my brother like that. Ooh! Daebak!" Jini smiled and put a thumbs up.

 

"Now I understand why you still hate him. He is still the devil Myungsoo I knew then. Same as then but much more evil now. Well, I hated him too, then. I thought he changed but no! And now he is full of it! I just hate him." You pouted and clench your fist. "and I am the angel that will put an end to it" You giggled.

 

"Oh! Really?!" A familiar guy's voice said.

 

"Oppa! No! ~~ ah! Watch out!"  Jini shouted. You were too quick to avoid the food and you quickly get a food to throw it to him.

 

"I warned you Kim Myungsoo. I will put an end to this." You cockingly as you quickly swiped your uniform.

 

"Oh really?!" He immediately snatched a food from the other table and throw it to you.

 

"Well yeah!" You quickly throw him Jini's dukbokki. "Yah! That's my food." Jini whined.

 

"FOOD FIGHT! FOOD FIGHT! FOOD FIGHT!" The students shouted. It started the food fight at the whole cafeteria. Infinite, Yoseob and Jini were also throwing foods at each other.  

 

"STOP!!!" A  scary familiar voice shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Uh-oh! Sounds like there is gonna be trouble ahead. Tsk tsk.