Cafe

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

"Wake up! Wake up!!"

I opened my eyes then closed it. I'm too sleepy to wake up and then I realized it is Saturday. Which means... Today is my date with Gikwang Oppa. Kyaa! What am i going to do? I looked at my alarm clock and it is already 8:45. 15 minutes before our date. I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath then I change into my nicest clothes. I need to go to Myeongdong now. It is our first date and I don't want to ruin it because I'm late. I rushed downstairs. Then I saw Myungsoo watching TV. 

 

"Whoa! You woke up earlier than me. Nice" I said then I rushed to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked while switching the channels. 

"I'm going on a date with Gikwang Oppa" I said cheerfully. Then I put on a perfume and I look on my reflection at the mirror.

"Tssh. What are you so excited about? It is just a date. Don't tell me no one has ask you out before." He said coldly still switching the channels at the TV.

 

I froze there. The truth is no has ask me out before. That's the ugly truth. If I tell him the truth, He will just tease me and I don't want that to happen because he totally annoys me with just simple things.

"Ofcourse not" I denied. Then I head to the door and went outside. "Ok bye" I run before he asks me so many questions. I may not stand it and I may say the truth

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I looked at the door and she's gone. I won't let this happen. I think Gikwang will only break ~~'s heart and I couldn't stand that. I need to stalk them. I snatched my cap and my nerdy eyeglass  then I rushed outside.  I saw her walking near the subway. I tried my best not to get caught. She entered the train to Myeongdeong and I followed her wherever she goes. She entered a coffee shop and then she hugged Gikwang. I also entered the cafe and sat at the part where they couldn't see me but I can see them. I saw a newspaper on my table and I used this to hide my face from them while I'm watching what they're doing. 

 

"Sir, Would you like to order?" A girl asked me. I think she works here by the looks of how she dress.

"Americano" I said while looking at ~~ and Gikwang. She just stood there. When I look at her, she's smiling at me.

"Anything you'd like me to do, Sir" She said in a flirty voice then she bit her lip.

 

I see what she got there. She's flirting with me. I guess I just have to use this chance to ruin ~~ and Gikwang's date silently. After all, Flirting for some time isn't that bad at all, Right?

"What would you like me to do?" I asked her. Then I stared at her.

"What do you want me to do for you?" She replied. She pinched a strand of her hair at the back of her ear.

"Well you saw that couple over there?" I pointed at Gikwang and ~~, who's been taking selcas for some minutes now. "She's my little sister. The guy she is with now is a known player. I know him because he goes to the same school as me. She has a girlfriend but he's still dating my sister. My sister won't believe that he'll just break her heart and she even warn me that she'll never forgive me if I lay a hand on that guy. I couldn't protect my little sister so can you help me?" I pouted

 

"Oh what a protective brother. I like it." She winked. "So.. What is my price for doing this to your sister?" She asked.

 

"Just text me if you want." I giggled at her.

"Give me your number now." She pleaded then she leaned and me gave a paper from her pad.

"No! Do that to her first then the prize will come afterwards." I pinched her cheeks. I faked a smile on her.

"One last question. Is he also your brother? or Is he something related to your sister?" She pointed at a guy whose been also hiding himself through a newspaper. I looked at him carefully and I realized that it is Yoseob.

 

What is he doing here? Did he know that Gikwang will just break ~~'s heart? Did he know Gikwang's plans about ~~? 

I looked at him and after some seconds, He noticed me. He shut me a what-are-you-doing-here look. I just shrugged at him then I turned to the waitress. "He's just.. just a guy who's been obsessed with my sister for a long time now." I answered.

 

"Really? When I first looked at you I thought that you are also obsessing over that girl. Good thing you are just an overprotective brother."She smiled. She looked at her watch then she told me she'll ruin Gikwang and ~~'s date in just minutes so she waved goodbye to me.

I looked at Yoseob. He's talking with someone on the phone. He looks like he was worried or something then he started yelling at the phone. Then he looked at me. He glared at me and rushed outside.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV 

 

I heard that Gikwang and ~~ will date at a coffee shop. I sat at the back area and I saw that he is laughing with ~~. He is even putting some food at ~~'s mouth. I want to interrupt them but how? They're too sweet to each other and if I show up in front of them so suddenly, they'll ask me what am I doing here.

"Aiish! Stop that" I mumbled. I was hiding myself from the newspaper when I noticed two people looking at me. I realized that one of them was Myungsoo. I stared at him blankly but he just shrugged at me then he continued flirting with this waitress who's been enjoying every trick Myungsoo is playing.

 

 

'Kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction' 

 

"Hello" I answered my phone.

"Yoseob ah! Please help me! I'm in trouble now" Jini said in a shaky voice.

"What is it now?" I asked her in a worried manner.

"There are two guys who's been following me eversince I was at the mall. I'm scared" She sob.

"Wait.. What? Aiish.. Where are you exactly right now?" I shouted. Then I picked up my things and rushed through the door. Why does this have to happen now?

"I'm here near ~~'s house. Make it quick please!" She whispered-whined at me.

"Ok. Ok. Just wait for me" Then I left the cafe then waited for a bus.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

I saw Gikwang and ~~. Still, In the state of being a lovey-dovey couple to each other. I wanted to stop them but there's no point in interrupting them knowing the fact that I'm just stalking ~~. Gikwang brought out a transparent pouch with a ring on it then he showed his right hand with the same ring on it. I think he's giving her a couple ring.  Then by looking at ~~'s expression she's looks so happy. After a few more minutes, The waitress winked at me then she went to Gikwang's and ~~'s  table as expected. She gave them their drinks but she spilled something on Gikwang. He looks surprised while ~~ looks pissed. The waitress started a scene and shouted.

 

"Oh. Sorry" She paused. "Wait. I know you." She pointed at Gikwang. "Aren't you the one who dumped my sister?" She emphasized. Then she glared at Gikwang.

"What? Who is your sister?"" Kikwang said in confusion while scratching his head.

"Uhm.. Kim Jeonha." She immediately answered.

"I never knew such person exist in this world. Are you sure I'm the right guy who dumped your sister?" He asked. 

"Yeah. That's you. You cheated on her and you made her feel embarassed in front of many people" She finger pointed on Kikwang's chest.

 

"Hey! Maybe you've just pointed at the wrong person" ~~ interrupted.

"No! I couldn't forget his face." She whined. 

"Are you sure? Because I remember all those girls I dated and your sister isn't included in one of them." Gikwang defended.

"Stop lying!" She protested. The manager came out to them and tried to console the waitress. 

"I'm sorry sir for the inconvenience. I think she's just being through a lot now. I'm very sorry" The manager apologized in behalf of the waitress. 

"And as for you miss." She turned to ~~. "Don't get too in love with him because he'll just break your heart like what he did to my sister" Then she went to the counter. Nice acting. 

 

After a few minutes, Everything was settled. Gikwang and ~~ are now talking calmly and everything suddenly went back to normal. The waitress went to my table then  placed the americano that I've ordered with some not one it. it says. 'Do you like my acting pretty boy. I even risked my job just for you. Now where is my prize? I'd like to receive it when you pay this at the counter. Just put your number on the same paper, then give it to me. Ok? ^^'. Tsk tsk tsk. How flirtatious.

Then I respond here with this. 'Nice job baby girl. As for you prize. Here is my number. 10xxxx' . I wrote some person's number on the paper. I don't want to have any connections with this girl anymore because ~~ might knew that I just set all this up.

 

"Naego haja. Naega neol saranghae. Oh?'

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Oppa!" Jini screamed.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I'm in trouble right now there are some guy stalking me and it scares me. He's been following me eversince I'm at the mall. Oppa! Come here now!" Jini whined.

"Ok. Where  are you exactly right now?" I said then I go to the counter to pay my Americano then I gave her the paper. I waved goodbye to her and then I left. 

"Near your house. I mean ~~'s house"

 

Jini. Just make sure that this is important or you'll be dead to me once I found out you're just playing some games on me. I rushed to the bus stop and I rode the bus back home.