Necklace

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo's POV 

 

I woke up today where everything is silent. No more naggings and fights. Where is she? I check my clock and is just 6:00. I think she leave early to avoid me. I understand her. I just need to give her a little time as well.

I went downstairs then I noticed that she already made breakfast for me. I ate the meal she made for me then I head to the bathroom. While soaking myself at the shower, I saw a necklace at the floor and then when I picked it up, It is a heart shape pendant with her initials on it. I picked it up quickly then after I took a bath, I placed it in my pocket then hurriedly rushed to school to give it to her.

 

At school, I tried my best not to get caught by Infinite because if they saw me, I won't be able to give ~~, her necklace. I entered the school with a bonnet and an eyeglass on. You know, To make me look like a new student and for them to make it hard to recognize me. While walking through the halls, Students are looking at me like they've saw a celebrity. 

 

"Aaah! Myungsoo oppa is so hot" One girl said

"Kyaa! Please break up wiith Krystal then marry me." A girl rushed to me.

"Ohmygosh!!!!" Some girl said. Aiish! What is wrong with them. I thought my disguise worked but I think it made them think that I'm fashionable even though I'm not.

 

Then someone tapped my back, " Myungsoo-ah! What's with the get-up?" Sungyeol said.  How'd they notice it was me?

"Yah! Are you to going to a party after class? Why'd you suddenly have an eyeglass? Do you have an eye disease or something?" Hoya asked.

"Uhm.. It's just I'm trying for a new look today" I said.

Then, Sungyeol said "Oh well, It looks good on you" Then he examined me. "It's nice! But what's with the sudden get-up? Is that for Krystal?" 

"No! This is just for myself. Besides, I look good at everything" I said in a proud way.

"Well, In any case then, Let us fix that for you" Dongwoo said then he took my bonnet then he ruined my hair.

 

"Yah!!! Give it back to me" I said then the bell started to ring which signals that we should be at our class before in any minute, the first period will start. But how about ~~? How am I going to give her this? 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

The class started and why do I feel that something is missing? Like there is something that I have to do but I don't know what. I feel so uncomfortable that I touched my neck and my necklace is gone! I silently panicked. I looked at my bag and my pocket but I still haven't found it. I have it this morning but where is it? Oh my god! I hope it is not lost. That's my lucky charm. My mom gave that to me when I was ten, I always feel uncomfortable whenever I don't have it. What am I going to do?

 

"Where is it?" I mumbled

 

Yoseob noticed that I am panicking so he asked me, "~~! Is there any problem?"

"Huh?! Uh.. My necklace.. I think it is gone" I replied while putting all of my things out of my bag in case, I put it there but I still haven't found it.

"You mean the necklace that your are always wearing?" He whispered.

"Yeah! That.. Did you saw it?" I asked him

"No" He said then he looked under ou desks to hel me find it. "Let me help you find it.

 

"Mr. Yang and Ms. Kang! Is there any problem?" Mr. Choi said then the whole class looked at us.

"Uhm.. I'm just helping ~~ find something." Yoseob said

"Just do that later. You need to listen first to my discussion. You can do that during breaktime but please, Not now!" He shouted.

"Yes sir" We both shouted. What am I going to do now? What if I lost it? I don't know how to do things right without it.

 

The first period ended but still, finding the necklace is only in my mind. It is now time for our History subject. Oh my gosh! I have to report about the " Ancient Egyptian Civilization" today. Kyaa! Why do I feel nervous? I'm not usually this way? 

 

"Eee-Egyptians have hie-hierog-glyphics as their a-ancient f-form of wri-writing" 

 

"Wait! Ms. Kang! Are you okay? Why do you look so pale? Is there anything that bothers you?" Ms. Kim said

"It's just I don't feel okay today Ma'am!" i said. Oh my gosh! This is so embarassing. 

"Well, Then Let's just cancel your report today.  I'm going to give you some time to think. By the way, Do you want to go to the clinic? You look so pale today" Ms. Kim said.

"No Ma'am! I think I can handle this. I'm just gonna stay here at class then I'll just do my report tomorrow." Then  I immediately head to my seat then I lie my head at the table. What is wrong wth me today?

"~~! Are you sure your okay?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah! I just need some time to think." I said.

 

After an hour, History ended which signals break time. I don't feel like eating today. I'm just not in the mood for those things today. Jini and Yoseob went to the cafeteria while I head to the comfort room to think and refresh my mind and then I head to my locker to get my things. While walking at the corridor, I suddenly bumped someone then all of my things scattered at the ground. And what's more worst is that, that person didn't helped me pick my things. Why am I encountering so much unluckiness this day? Necklace! Where are you? 

 

Then I picked them. I put them on my locker then head to the cafeteria. While walking, I felt like someone is following me but whenever I turn around to look at it. There are no people at walking at the corridor and I'm the only one here. Then I suddenly felt that someone put his hands on my mouth like what they do at movies where people are kidnapped. Who is this person and what did he what for me? I am screaming but this person's hand is blocking my mouth from creating any words. Ok. what is this now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I pulled her to an empty place where we can talk. She keeps on struggling but I guess I'm too strong so she can't get away from me.

 

When I finallly let go, She shouted at me, "Yah! What do you want?"

"Yah! Don't shout on me! I just want to give you this". Then I cling the necklace on fingers. When she is about to get it, I close my plalms so she can't get it. I love playing games with her especially when she looks so annoyed. 

 

"I thought you're going to give it to me now!" She said. She looks annoyed now.

"Yeah! I'm going to give it to you but not in this kind of way." I said playfully.

"I have no time for your silly games. Just give it to me." She whined.

"Fine. Come here and then turn around" 

"For what?" 

"Just do what I say!" I shouted. Then She turned around. I placed the necklace at her neck and then I flipped her hair so that her necklace can fit her. "There"

 

"Thanks" Then she sniled then she hugged me. Then, She leave.

 

I guess we're fine now. If I can freeze one time of my life, It is when she hugged me. I just couldn't help but smiling at the thought that we're okay now.

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

While you and Myungsoo are talking to each other. F(x) is also there, secretly watching the two of you. 

"Krystal! Aren't you dating Kim Myungsoo?" Victoria asked

"Yes Unnie!" Krystal answered as she watch Myungsoo smiling while you are talking to him.

"Why is he with that girl?" Sulli said as she pointed at you.

"Oh my gosh! Is he cheating on you? It can't be right" Luna exclaimed

"Nah! They're just friends. Anyway, Where's Amber? Isn't she supposed to be with us now?" Krystal changed the subject then she looked at the back of there are any other people at the moment except you, Myungsoo and F(x).

"Ok.. They're friends but why is Myungsoo giving her a necklace?" Victoria asked.

"Wait.. What?" Krystal said then she looked at the both of you. Myungsoo is putting a necklace on your neck and then she saw that you hugged him.

"Omo! He's definitely cheating on you!" Sulli gasped.

"What are you going to do about it?" Victoria asked Krystal.

 

"I'm gonna make her life like hell. Aiish! That is making me crazy" Krystal shouted. *She's interfering with my plans on being with Myungsoo again. I swear she will suffer because she messed with the wrong person*